It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Poll: The U.S. Debt Crisis

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Don't worry, the photo didn't influence my answers in any way at all.

Well it did mine. Anytime I see a photo of the antichrist, my blood just boils.

and here's definitive proof that Obamanos is the antichrist...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If this picture of Nobama skewed the results of this poll...I say good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just shows the MODs knows the danger this nation is in, by showing us who is leading us into the very bowels of HELL and trying to save us.

God bless America!

I now see the light and have renounced the liberal demons that have kept me inslaved for so long thanks to this poll that must have had divine insiration.

edit on 1-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I now see the light and have renounced the liberal demons.

Just as long as you also renounce conservative succubi.

And libertarian devils...

And tea party incubi...

And green party spooks...

And so on.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by brianmg5
How many people in this thread said "I refuse to take this poll because it's biased"?

It's currently impossible to create something with a focus on US political topics and issues that groups of people will NOT claim bias.

I'm biased against all the actions of all politicians in Washington... I suppose it showed.

Funny, that's not how it read to me, or apparently man others based on the comments here. It read as clearly leaning in one distinct direction. Not that I would expect acknowledgement. Rather, I expect avoidance, deflection and outright denial, likely wrapped in insult.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by brianmg5
How many people in this thread said "I refuse to take this poll because it's biased"?

It's currently impossible to create something with a focus on US political topics and issues that groups of people will NOT claim bias.

I'm biased against all the actions of all politicians in Washington... I suppose it showed.

I agree with you, but polls can be created that are 99% bias free. This one is about 54%.

They teach entire classes, hell probably courses, on polling in college. Their is definitely a wrong way and right way to do this.

I would really like to see some effort go into these polls to make them as unbiased as possible. I honestly can't take them seriously as is...but I would like to.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
from what i have read, the US will be downgraded anyway from AAA because the debt ceiling isn't high enough !

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join