It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING NEWS** Maddy McCann possibly found in India

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I dont know what happened to this little girl,theres not much information on it really.

The parents obviously made a big mistake and i dont feel sorry for them,i do feel sorry for the little girl whether shes alive or not.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
They say its not her. :/

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

while i agree with your post as you are right in what you say.

that does happen.

but in this particular case, i feel that all evidence points to the child dying from negligence and specifically an overdose of sleeping aids for kids.

the rest is distraction

plus as far as i can see, i hope the girl is dead, as the other option is a very bad existence.

death is the lesser evil here

maddie mccann WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

that wich may best be truth?

what a short life as some pedophile's pet
death may be better uh

did i do it? maybe...
we portuguese already have the fame, why not have some profit too? i digress..
but if you want to book up a flight i can even show you her resting place, hell anyone here can.

the anglican church grounds at praia da luz.
where no forensic investigation will be allowed.

how to smell a cover up 101

the main PR speaker for the english government quitting his government job to go handle the PR matters of the mccann.
is unprecedented to say the least...

especially when his main job became deflecting claims the parents did it.

the lesson here is need a good PR manager?

get a guy who spent his time convincing people in the uk that iraq had WMDs

and i mean even the average joe can get a guy like that. right? lol

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
i reckon sightings of this little girl will soon become like elvis sightings, every few months or so she will pop up in a burgerking

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Lolol lol. This crap continues??
The killer (parents) are laughing with all this, and with all the donations on their pokets.
Peopple wake up, we all see the police reports. Blood on the bed and in their car. Connect the points...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Lolol you are easy to cheat.
The parents are happy with all the money from stupid peopple donations.
They drug their childs to stay free to go party. Maddie dies from overdose and hide the body on the sea. Like bin laden lol

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
I still people are still hiding from the inconvenient truths!

www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk...

The McCanns are proven liars.

I propose that if a Portuguese family holidayed in England and the reverse happened, that the vast majority of Brits would be rubbishing the hypothetical families claims. The whole McCann saga runs deep, it shows that xenophobia and elitism are still rife in the British media and British medias minds.

There is absolutely no evidence that Madeline was kidnapped. All the evidence leads you to her parents. But some good British middle class folks couldn't possibly be anything less than innocent angels

If the McCanns were a bunch of working class chavs this thread wouldn't exist. How disgusting a country we live in.
i agree

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The Portuguese police already have tried to arrest and charge their prime suspect - the girls mother. But thanks to politics and red tape, they had to release her. Want to know what happened to "Maddie"?? Ask her mother.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dannijca

Well said!

2nd

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Who the hell is Maddy McCann?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Originally posted by NadaCambia
That's all well and good, but doesn't apply to the millions of Britons who think they killed her.

Well, if that's the case then it shows just how many folk are walking this earth who are missing empathy and compassion for their fellow beings, and how backward a race we still are. Missing empathy goes under psychopath btw. But I'll bet anything, that if any one of those uncaring millions had a similar thing happen in their family they'd be crying out for folk who DO care to be on their side. Thank goodness there are some.

I think you'll find that the Portuguese Police - the people with all the forensic evidence after all - also agree with the millions of Brits who think they killed her. Psychopathic behavior? Nope. Simple logic.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Why would you write a book about something like this?! All that screams to me is 'Money plox?!"

I was thinking maybe the kid was kidnapped until I saw them "celebrating their daughter's disappearance" with a book in front of them.... BS.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
i think your all putting 2 and 2 together and getting 139

not everything is a conspiracy

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I think this little girl was kidnapped by a child sex slave ring, she may not had been kidnapped in her room and wandered out but the most likely place she would had been smuggled to would be Morocco and Northern Africa where girls her age fetch a high price for very wealthy Arabs especially those from Saudi Arabia who keep young harems of beautiful young women.

The amount of small girls and young women that go missing in Spain and Portugal each year is high.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabbermatt
Why would you write a book about something like this?! All that screams to me is 'Money plox?!"

I was thinking maybe the kid was kidnapped until I saw them "celebrating their daughter's disappearance" with a book in front of them.... BS.

To be honest I think that poor Maddie has become the McCanns business venture..

Give your kid an overdose, bury her somwhere, make up a bs story, sell it to the media, then your quids inn...

These pair should have done jail time at least for gross neglect.

Most couples who have lost a kid in any situation tend to split up, but there is nothing like a cash cow and nasty shared secret to keep a family together hey?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamRoy08
Who the hell is Maddy McCann?

There you go

After a one second google search.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I wish with everything I have in me that the missing children of the world could be found and reunited with their parents. Maddie, Kyron Horman, and so many others just vanish. It must be a special hell for a parent to attempt to go about their life when they don't know where their child is.

All I can do is pray. And I do.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
Very Interesting......

In addition to the DNA tests the other MAIN distinguishing feature was in Madelines Right Eye....

Below the pupil you can see a 'leeching' of the pupil into the iris called a Colobomas....

It is a very rare condition which affects.............0.007% of the population........

This in addition to DNA evidence would be a very strong indicator....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/092b858ba751.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6636c29de15b.jpg[/atsimg]

PDUK
edit on 28-7-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

There is no 'leeching' in the older girl's eye - that is reflected light on the pupil making it look divided. Look closely and you'll see...

IMO the girl bares only a passing resemblance.

Amazing for Maddie's parents if this is her, but how horrible if this is not, for mad die's parent and for the girl's true parents who were accused of kidnapping, while an American 'hero' tried to drag the girl from them...!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by girl_interrupted
I wish with everything I have in me that the missing children of the world could be found and reunited with their parents. Maddie, Kyron Horman, and so many others just vanish. It must be a special hell for a parent to attempt to go about their life when they don't know where their child is.

All I can do is pray. And I do.

So do I

I just wonder if this huge attention that Maddie recieved would have been the same if another kid from a working class family who does not belong to the middle class, was average looking, and lived on a council estate had gone missing?

Happens everyday

No-one gives a crap

edit on 29-7-2011 by CrankyPantsUK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join