It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is it guns are so expensive and an american has no right any more to bare arms

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by obzerver

it is late at night, so i will say, i might in the morning, line, by line, by, oh my... line?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
You need to get off your dads computer and head back to school. You dont make any sense. You have the ugliest run-on sentences EVER! Your thoughts are abnormal, continue to touch your little mexicans breasts now.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I exercise my right to bare arms every day. They really get suntanned good that way. Never did like long sleeve shirts (or any shirt for that matter)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If you had a "right" to guns, you would get them free no?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Can anyone translate that into english for the rest of us?

Hi,

LOL I was like WHAT THE F...?

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If there was ever a thread where Afroman, Jay and Silent Bob could shine like stars....were looking at it.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-7-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
reply to post by micmerci

what he needs is some intelligence to create a coherent thought
even his racism is hard to find in the babble!

How the hell are you so sure it's a matter of intelligence? For all you know this person could be foreign to the English language.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

1. I don't believe that it was ever ok, for an American to kill any man, outside of war, or in times of life threatening conflict.

2. Yes, lock your door.

3. We do have the right to bear arms, just not the right to have a weapon issued to us by the government.

4. I'm not against cameras, in fact I have a few of them.

5. If you can't afford a gun, you can't afford a nuclear bomb, thus any worry about you vaporizing anything is mitigated.

6. I don't understand a single thing that the second "paragraph?" was trying to convey, something about mexicans singing about english people kissing their sister, and white people are a different race from the english?

7. Good, choose bombs over life, nobody really cares anyway. In fact, I'd go so far as to say, that you'd be less dangerous with bombs, than with your writing skills. My head is about to explode from trying to understand your post.

8. Logically, what I will say, is get a proper education, to include basic grammar. Then you might qualify for a decent job, that will let you buy a gun. In addition, that education will probably teach you how to properly convey your thoughts, so that other people might actually understand it.

edit on 28-7-2011 by judgiebegoode because: kinda ran together a bit.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Just wear a sleeveless shirt. You'll be able to "bare" you arms anytime.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
wow most of the people in this forum dont have rights if only we had the numbers we could have fought you off

you people tell us what kind of trees we can grom what we can have in our yards then you take from tax fund that shouldnt go to you if only we had people america would be great

then you tell us the bible is the law well i aint never seen god we allow you to go to church and pray and believe in god your not the bosses here

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Okay I take back my last comment. .

I think this dude is a trolling prankster.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
all i can say it whether it be a sword bow an arrow dagger or knife or gun there is going to always be a time to have one

to let any one side have the guns is to let your self be inslaved
edit on 3-8-2011 by obzerver because: monkey sounds

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join