It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Passes Law To Cleanse Internet Of "Bad" Fukushima Radiation News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Japan Passes Law To Cleanse Internet Of "Bad" Fukushima Radiation News

www.examiner.com

The government of Japan has issued an official order to telecommunications companies and web masters to censor reports which contradict the state media reports that the Fukushima nuclear radiation disaster is over.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ukprogressive.co.uk

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The internet war has now started to wage in japan. I can understand not wanting your people freaked out, but that is what freedom of information is, the people deserve to know what is happening in their country.

To me, this once again shows the reign of the ones i call the Global Elite. Its not just the UK, USA, Canada, Israel, Etc, its everywhere, China, Japan, Australia, the Global Elite Controls the world. This is just one more excuse to use to start censoring the internet, its their greatest fear, an underground network that rivals their media.

I can't wait to see what Anonymous, Lulsec, and others have to say about this one...

If this should be in the Japan Forum please move, i feel its more of a CyberWar issue that a Japanese crisis issue though.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
bull#t its still happening.. -__- how stupid do they think ppl really are.... they still post a lame comeback after the stuff is still show happening

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wow! can we say cover up?
Shameful. I would of thought that the Japanese would been honorable enough to man up and accept responsibility.

I guess even in Japan they speak with fork tongue.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
ROTF
If that's the case TEPCO better stop releasing news to the press since they seem to be lying the most.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is pathetic. They're just stalling. The truth eventually will be known, because the Japanese people are living in it. What happens when they start getting cancer and all sorts of other bad things? Will their government try to censer that too? This truth is too big to be suppressed. Governments are a lot like people, they don't like to admit their mistakes. As the effects become known so will the Japanese governments bs.
edit on 26-7-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Obviously so they could come back and say, "It was because of those damn americans when they dropped the bombs on us!" Then start another good old war like the GE does best.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hmmm:

Since March 11, some YouTube videos containing comments or pictures unfavorable to Tepco, the operator of the Fukushima plant, or the Japanese government, have been removed within several hours of their posting, according to Nuclear News, quoted by The Examiner. The site fails to mention, however, whether the videos were taken down due to copyright violation, or because of the antinuclear nature of their content.

A proposal in a Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry budget passed in May for which ¥0.2 billion was allocated, demonstrates the government's growing interest in the online sphere. The proposal reads: "METI will provide detailed information on the effect of radiation resulting from the recent nuclear incident, keep watch on inaccurate information if posted on the Internet and provide correct information against it."

Source

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Talking about this over in the Japan forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Glad they passed that law that news was really bringing me down. Radiation poisoning is such a negative subject and it deserves to be outlawed. Once you dump all of the radioactive debris into the ocean the problem is solved. They should outlaw war news also! The MSM has been doing a fairly good job of keeping this out of the news but we need cleanse the internet.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
Talking about this over in the Japan forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You heard em boys.

edit on 26-7-2011 by doom27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is probably a smoke screen for what they're really doing. I suspect they're flat out killing the people who say bad things about fukushima.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reminds me of

9/11 and gulf shrimp.

the people who hide this info should be charged with murder --- imo they are just as bad as people like Breivik.
edit on 27-7-2011 by m1991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think that everyone should start censoring anything that says that bombing the crap out of Japan with nukes was a bad thing.

Clearly, it wasn't. Radiation is lovely, and no one should ever say otherwise.

I expect that the Japanese government will be issuing a blanket apology for ever having suggested that it was anything but a favour immediately. They should also change their curriculum, to reflect their thankfulness for the gift given, and explain how previous eras overstated the horribleness for political reasons..

new topics

top topics

join