It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you request of the GOVS/FORCES who -WILL- help to support in the SHTF SITUATION? Please add.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I don't want the government's help. I do not trust them.
What ever they provide, they can also take it away.

I am self-sufficiant and will manage. I have prepped for a year, so I am as ready as I ever will be.
I will do my best to survive without them. I did a lot of primative camping as a child and I hope some of those experiences I had, will help in the future. I never forgot what I had learned back then.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Thanks Golf66, I think
. If I read correct you say leave you alone you need no help from ANY. Interesting?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

I see but htis would be a global umm interaction so Russia and China and ALL others will participate as well and will need the same assistance on that side of the map as well. Nwow the deodorant is a good 1, nothing wrong with smelling fresh along the way--unless you attract PREDATORS--

Be well and thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SkunkSense

I see my friend you seek no supports. Its REALLY sad that the govs of Earth have such a bad name, amazing almost. This thread I see also allows some to show their distrust in the GOVS of Earth so in some ways its a hidden treat for the observers WHO CARE.

thanks for your input SkunkSense

edit on 7/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I am more afraid of the government taking what we do have for the good "of all the people". And they could do that. Come in and take everything that a person has stalked up on.

It is unfortunate that it has come to this point. But when you have someone robbing your paycheck, lying to us, doing what they want and telling it's for our own benefit, it's no wonder why many of us don't want anything to do with them. This has been going on for years and years.

Thank you OP for your post.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Your welcome SkunkSense, and I can understand why you feel the way so many do, too many years of lying and deceit. Take care

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
the only problem with your plan is your intrusting the goverment.
Now if it was a constitutional goverment fighting for the rights of the people and fight a king POTUS then it sounds like a good plan
edit on 25-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I am trusting SAPIENS SAPIENS WITHIN THE GOVZ GLOBAL GOVS with GOOD VIBRATING HEARTS. And there are some detected who look at the lows in aww everyday they just cannot make any movements NOW because of the tight kepts undercontroll. Or trustung in ANGELS, to add
yea I know deep

NAMASTE

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I`d ask them politely with my rifle to Get the F out of my way! Im raiding the local armory and setting up shop there. I doubt there will be that many National Guard people there in a crisis as many would want to be with family and the ones that are there have 3 choices.
1.Walkaway/stand aside
2. Link up with my outfit to survive
3. Gets a one way, round trip ticket to meet the maker.

I know the area, ive got maps with routes and safe locations to hide/stash anything. Plenty of 2 1/2 ton trucks and humvees that can be hotwired and ive got all the right screws loose in the head to pull it off. my number 2 choice would be the one i`d want the most, i dont want to hurt anyone if SHTF but i`ll do what i have to if me and my people are to survive, all are welcome to join if there is something to contribute. I`ll have no slackers draining resources. Just depends on what kind of Sh is going to hit the fan.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

StratosFear I see so you are willing to go LONE WOLF
but will assist others who are willing to contribute. Bu toverall no gov. support needed, depending on the sh I totally understand my friend and thanks for your input.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by StratosFear

StratosFear I see so you are willing to go LONE WOLF
but will assist others who are willing to contribute. Bu toverall no gov. support needed, depending on the sh I totally understand my friend and thanks for your input.

If i go lone wolf who am i going to share all the equipment i get from the armory

I cant be a rifleman/sniper/grenadier/M60 pigman all by my lonesome can i? Im in Nashville, tn and will definately be recruiting like minded lunatics to fight the good fight. Whos going to stop the gangs/murderers/rapists and every other kind of scum the world has to offer. I WILL be one of the good guys, show the world that the day of the Knight is not over. We`ll just be wearing camo instead of steel. When SHTF the world will need us the most.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'd ask them to please clean the fan. Or replace it if damaged, that's about it.

On a serious note... I would want to see transparent communication to the people to keep them informed of whatever they need to be made aware of on a continuous basis during whatever crisis, and of course aid where needed.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I see my friend you seek no supports. Its REALLY sad that the govs of Earth have such a bad name, amazing almost. This thread I see also allows some to show their distrust in the GOVS of Earth so in some ways its a hidden treat for the observers WHO CARE.

thanks for your input SkunkSense

"govs of Earth"? I don't know if you are having a hard time with English, no judgement there, just sounds to me like you are from another planet or you don't deal with the same # we do. You call yourself an observer, does that mean you don't participate in society? You are also speaking as though you trust the government to give a # about you and your "requests" or "needs" once SHTF. I don't believe you will find many people who trust the government at all (all of the Earth ones, LOL) let alone here on ATS. Not sure where you are going with this. Like what types of amenities we will be ordering once we check into a FEMA camp? Me, like many, will do my best to make sure the government doesn't know who I am. Let alone what kind of toilet paper I prefer.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13Thanks Golf66, I think
. If I read correct you say leave you alone you need no help from ANY. Interesting?

No, not quite – I said I do not want/expect any help from the US Government, State of Missouri, the County, or nor any of their contracted representatives or organizations. Likewise, I want no help or assistance from any United Nations force, or any foreign governments or their contracted representatives.

I will stay with my farm, my animals and home to take care of the problem best I can with my neighbors as we have already arranged. I’ll take care of my family and likely a good many more around me by using a barter system and fair trade. I don’t expect an evacuation or rescue – I won’t comply anyway;

As I want nothing from them they are entitled to nothing from then - they are entitled to nothing from me.

Originally posted by SkunkSenseI am more afraid of the government taking what we do have for the good "of all the people". And they could do that. Come in and take everything that a person has stalked up on.

However, as with this poster – I fear the government taking what I have stockpiled and ruining my plans for survival in one fell swoop by taking my 3 years of food and goods for the “good of the people”. Great plan to take my 3 years of supplies so that the idiots in the city can all live for another 3 days…

Then we can all suffer and starve equally – it is the American way now right? No winners, no losers, no valadictorians, no failures, just all getting along equally sharing the wealth...

I say BS to that philosophy survival is a contest like anything in life, there are winners and losers.

I have worked my butt off for the last several years, planning, saving, spending frugally, so that me and my family will be taken care of in a SHTF scenario.

I have farm land and dairy animals. I can’t eat it all nor can I do all the work should I lose electricity. I would sell my milk and sell my beans in trade for help with the work or even items I need. However, no one will be confiscating anything be it foodstuffs or livestock.

I chose to live this lifestyle for a reason - my own guarantee of survival, not so government can take it so all the mindless feeders and consumers who live in the city who did nothing to help prepare for themselves can live another few days.

All I have to say is read the grasshopper and the ant. I am the ant and most other people are the grasshoppers.

The only tragedy is that the government with a decree or even a majority vote can come in and because they feel sorry for the grasshoppers who if left to their own devices would starve force the ants to also starve equally.. This is a great way to solve a problem.

All I have to say is if they show up to steal (what confiscate means) my stuff they had better bring a lot of body bags for themselves. First word about confiscate and after I shoot the first one to touch a cow or fire up a combine I don't think they'll have too many more volunteers.

Then while they get their crap together - I'll burn the fields myself and start killing the cattle. I may in the end die or go to jail but no way am I going to be a bystander to theft of 3 years worth of my food and supplies so that we can string along the masses in the city for a few more days...

Screw that nonsense - you don't have a plan; you die!

Pretty simple really, also if your plan is to rely on the government at any level you are going to die because they will do everything to save themselves first.

I am prepared, I have no pity for those who are not.

edit on 25/7/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sorry, I was thinking national rather than global. I'm 100% certain I know what will happen in the US.

We have it nice and comfy here in the US. No one is gonna freak except some of the inner cities. Everyone else will work hand in hand, everyone. Republican and Dem, politician and shovel jockey. Everyone. And if any don't pitch in, they will get hazed and peer pressured into getting in line with a wheel barrow and shovel if thats all there is. We will see a unity like hasn't been seen here since WWII. We will organize and restore. Rebuild it all even better, even if it takes twice the sweat. No.....we will see no issues in the outlands. Just the cities.

You see we all have one single thing in common here. We have sucked from the butter rich teat for too long. We have it better than the rest of the world for the most part. And every single last man,woman and child is a junkie for that soft cushy life. And once we get it back and everyone has become as one working together for the common good.....then and only then..... they will start arguing with each other and slowly fall back in to the same mess it was.

I think lots of other places will be similar and lots more will be hotbeds.

On Topic:

Crates of razors and hygiene supplies.
Crates full of portable showers and larger filtration for water.
The Tide truck. Hopefully they have a few lol.
Spices. We can organize hunting parties, but if its not what you want to eat...Spices can help.
Crates of medicines and hospital supplies.
Crates full of tools. Various kinds if there is a need.
Wood cutting supplies. You can never be too warm when its sub zero outside.
Winter and summer clothes depending on the season.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
My request is simple and it's keep the hell away from me.

They will not come to help, get over it and if they do then be afraid.

The people that got us into this mess are not the ones to get us out and military personal that do not return home to look after family are not going to be the ones to trust whilst they are still under the control of the politicians and banksters.

Steer well clear i say

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'd ask that they just leave me alone,.
ask I can take care of myself

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I need them to leave me alone.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Judging from the rest of the responses, pretty much just going to be needing crates full of front lawn signs that say: "chill out, we got this"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join