It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Two More Cells" Preparing Attacks Norway Killer Warns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

"Two More Cells" Preparing Attacks Norway Killer Warns

members.beforeitsnews.com

After initially stating that he acted alone in carrying out Friday’s massacre, Anders Behring Breivik has now suggested in court that two other “cells” of extremists collaborated with him.

During an initial hearing today, which was closed to both the public and the media, Breivik stated that there are “two more cells in our organisation” that will carry out further attacks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.sunnewsnetwork.ca
www .dailymail.co.uk
www.di-ve.com
tucsoncitizen.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
2083: A European Declaration of Independence by Anders Behring Breivik
Death Toll Rises Dramatically In Norway Shooting
BREAKING: Blast in Oslo hits offices, government buildings
Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
According to Breivik, the Knights Templar organization of which he belongs has 15-80 members in it all over Europe. According to an interview with Breivik’s lawyer in the Oslo newspaper Aftenposten, the shooter has said that in 60 years, society will understand why he did what he did.

Your thoughts on possible future attacks, your opinions wether your for or against all of this or any other comments you might have.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

According to Breivik, the Knights Templar organization of which he belongs has 15-80 members in it all over Europe. According to an interview with Breivik’s lawyer in the Oslo newspaper Aftenposten, the shooter has said that in 60 years, society will understand why he did what he did.

Your thoughts on possible future attacks, your opinions wether your for or against all of this or any other comments you might have.

One sicks bastard

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, if even blonde haired and blue eyed people might be threat to us now, it's time to be suspicious of everyone. One more attack like this and I think the best solution will be to hand over all our freedoms to the authorities.

There's a bloke that lives on my street that spends a lot of time on his own. He thinks politicians and the media are a pack of liars and thinks 9-11 might not have been all we were told it was. I'd wager he's one of these lone-wolf terrorists - I'd best keep a closer eye on him.

The above post may contain sarcasm / satire.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Most likely Sweden, Netherlands, UK, Denmark and Germany would be high on their soft targets.

Is there any similar themed events or gatherings happening in any places that would be soft targets?

The reason they do not go into the Muslim areas and shoot them, is because they would hit back.

edit on 25-7-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Thank you for this insight.....strange as it is I would love to hear more of WHY he did do such a horrific thing. SO sad.....and I know there is a good reason in his head....or so he thinks. For those of us that simply do not understand,....I do hope it becomes more clear. So sad...and so sick!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey
Most likely Sweden, Netherlands, UK, Denmark and Germany would be high on their soft targets.

How do you know that?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

This is very relevant to this thread

From Anders Breiviks (The Shooter/Bombers) 1500 Page Manifesto

In it, "Berwick" declares himself a "Justiciar Knight Commander," a leading member of a "re-founded" Knights Templar group formed at an April 2002 meeting in London. He claims the founding group has 9 members, whom he does not name, and that three other sympathizers were not able to attend the original meeting.

"Our purpose," the document reads, is to "seize political and military control of Western European countries and implement a cultural conservative political agenda.

" In grim, apocalyptic language, it advocates attacks on "traitors" across Europe who are supposedly enabling a Muslim takeover of the continent.

Link Source- from Article on Manifesto
edit on 25-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Thank you for this insight.....strange as it is I would love to hear more of WHY he did do such a horrific thing. SO sad.....and I know there is a good reason in his head....or so he thinks. For those of us that simply do not understand,....I do hope it becomes more clear. So sad...and so sick!

blogs.ottawacitizen.com...

Here you go.

Breivik's analysis isn't completely wrong. His solution however, stinks of the False Dilemma.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boorkii

How do you know that?

Because they are the same soft targets given by Al-Qaida?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by boorkii

How do you know that?

Because they are the same soft targets given by Al-Qaida?

Because I know those countries very very well.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My personal opinion, he's Nuts!

There aren't any other members of his made up organization.

He's a murder. No one else should have to hear is nutty manifesto. No one should be subject to his views.

Let him spend his life in a small cell with no electronics....just sitting... for decades.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Please post your comments about this facet of the Norway murders here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

join