It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Chemtrail Challenge For Nay Sayers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

Can you present one chemical analysis of a true chemtrail?

Ya.... lemme go get in my private jet with all my instruments that can capture, measure, and analyze a Chemtrail.

...........get real dude....you asked a stupid question so I will respond with a stupid answer. I am average person with an average income.

I just so happen to love looking at the sky and everything in it. I have seen plenty where I live to know that there is something more to some of the trails than simply being water vapor.

Ya .... I happen to think contrailscience has a lot of BS in it.... the site owner and the sites contents are not really into the "science" of contrails...... the entire sight is in the business of debunking Chemtrails.

It is a FACT that the site does not use the Scientific Method (just like chemtrailers) because they can't and don't have the resources ..... it's just a bunch of regurgitated information.

Don't expect me to stick around and satisfy you and your debunking friends..... not because I am afraid or somehow can't prove anything..... that has been done in many other threads

But because you debunkers have zero respect for anyone with a different opinion than you and anything I have seen and witnessed would be taken as nonsense and flushed down the toilet.

edit on 26-7-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

So you admit that there cant be any real samples that have been taken since it would require to going to the contrails themselves So, are the samples that some chemtrailers have, obviously not valid then? I would agree they are not, so thanks for joining us.

You have yet to point out even ONE thing wrong on Contrail Science. You keep claiming the his whole site is nonsense, but you have never been able to document a single instance of anything wrong. Its not about the facts anyways in reality, its whether it agrees with your conspiracy.

We have over and over shown how the chemtrail sites get so many things entirely wrong, yet you always defend them even when they are wrong. Hmmmm

Oh and BTW, if the Contrail Science site is so wrong, why does the Belfort chemtrail group use it as a reference in their case orange document they made?

<< 1  2   >>

join