It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first ufo experience with pictures

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

The pixelation around the image was bothering me to.. although when you zoom right in the same thing happens with the crane although it blends in more because it isnt surrounded with blue sky.

My thinking is, if someone is gonna post a fake, wouldnt you make it a better fake?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticUnderdog
Dirty lens lol. Yeah. You werent there man. This happens once in a lifetime. Im just showing what i got.
all this denial is amusing.
edit on 25-7-2011 by SkepticUnderdog because: (no reason given)

You need to realize there are lots of people on here who would scream CGI and HOAX if a real alien landed in their own yard, held them down and used the infamous "anal probe" on them. Totally closed to any hint there is any life of any kind which is not from Earth. Really depressing sometimes to realize so many in this day and age have such closed minds.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The only editing ive done is s spotlight around the object and cropping.

The rest is untouched. it is only 8 megapixels. Thanks for all the replies.

If im not online tommorow the MIB got me.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I captured something exactly like this a few years ago, let me try upload it. It is not a bird. It is unseen to the naked eye but not to the camera.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What was the exposure on the camera when you took this photo?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticUnderdog

Ok well in your defense, I doubt the thing is a flag, because I don't see any of the trees moving at all and the "flag" is slightly to the right.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I think it's a rod. i.e. an insect flying by. The dots in the upper left are just birds. Keep snapping though, something big will show up one day, I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

ignore the large white sun flare orb, notice the two rods in the sky.

You'll need to save the first image to see the orb, I don't know how to do it properly

edit on 25-7-2011 by star in a jar because: thanks Zorgon for the image resize tip!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Dust/hair on cameras is hard to see at fast exposures, on slower exposures, they show up like that.

I had one on my sensor the other day, then I started doing long exposures, boy I couldnt figure out where it was on the lens or on the sensor lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Why have you not posted the pics right off the camera without any editing?

Please let us know what type of camera was used, and post the original pics, not pics which have been edited.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
is this a prank?? i mean the first pic obv was

The first pic was darkened and just highlighted the "UFO"

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

ignore the large white sun flare orb, notice the two rods in the sky.

You'll need to save the first image to see the orb, I don't know how to do it properly

You can right click and view image...

Or

You can quote my post to see the code

edit on 25-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I've seen a few photos like this taken wo phones. They just crap out at any kind of distances.
I had a phone with amn 8mp cam and it was terrible.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

No EXIF data. Why is that?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept

It looks like you just had a dirty camera. And then, you cleaned it. What is your defense for that?

I don't agree. It wouldn't be even approximately in focus if it was dust on the CCD or a foreign object on the lens.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

I hope you didnt paste the image on there... i only mention that because of the pixelation around the object when zoomed in, but i will trust that you didnt. There may be other members that are better at examining images so hopefully they can enhance the image a little better.

This is a 1024 x 768 image compressed to 162 kBytes, so expect compression artifacts. I think it's impossible to conclude anything unless the original image right off the camera with EXIF data is provided. Maybe try uploading it to an image service like Flickr?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is in violation of posting rules.

S

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

You need to realize there are lots of people on here who would scream CGI and HOAX if a real alien landed in their own yard, held them down and used the infamous "anal probe" on them. Totally closed to any hint there is any life of any kind which is not from Earth. Really depressing sometimes to realize so many in this day and age have such closed minds.

You also need to realize that that photo could show strings coming from the object complete with a person holding a branch which the strings are tied to and even video of them swinging it around while someone else is photographing it....and some here would claim it's a genuine reptilian beamship from planet Elenin Nibiru

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Originally posted by expat2368

You also need to realize that that photo could show strings coming from the object complete with a person holding a branch which the strings are tied to and even video of them swinging it around while someone else is photographing it....and some here would claim it's a genuine reptilian beamship from planet Elenin Nibiru

I can tell you right now, if I wanted to make a fake it would be better then this, better then the chad drones even.
Trust me I have better things to do then make fake pictures. But I supoose I cant tell you what to believe.
edit on 25-7-2011 by SkepticUnderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It looks like a "rod". I watched a show on the discovery channel about them. It could be...I have no idea....just what it looks like to me. They are only caught while videoing....or with a camera. Good find and I will await answers if anyone can pin point what it is from a picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join