It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens When the Earth is Still Here on Dec 22/12?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by jude11

You wrote..'So what will Earth look like if Niburu/Elenin/Planet X and whatever else it's called, doesn't happen?'.

It will be a bummer for a lot of people, a relief for a lot of others and the majority didn't expect something to happen to begin with. The Earth will look the same as the day before....

Most of the people disappointed or relieved will need something else to look forward to in life......My suggestion and advice, buy a puppy....

Agreed on the puppy thing but please no damn poodles!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Sounds like there could be a lot of contenders for that years Darwin awards.

Seriously who would kill themselves because they're afraid they might die?

Many of the sources are stating that the ones that are contemplating it are afraid of being left with no loved ones, don't have the confidence to survive without readily available sundries and resources and parents not wanting their kids to be left alone in the case of the parents not surviving.

Then there are the religious reasons and they are too many to list as well as those that are just too damn tired of day to day survival and just want out.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
One of two things will happen-
A. Everyone will keep doing what they are doing and won't even notice
B. Everyone will party....Really party. It will be the most epic party ever followed by the most epic morning after ever.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What will happen?
Easy.
We will simply move on to fearing 2013, then 2016, then 2036.
After that, new dates to fear will have appeared.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm hoping it ends on a Monday.

Really, then I can have a long weekend.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What happens the morning after Dec.21, 2012?

Most likely I have a huge hangover.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
One of two things will happen-
A. Everyone will keep doing what they are doing and won't even notice
B. Everyone will party....Really party. It will be the most epic party ever followed by the most epic morning after ever.

C. The whole theoretical "awakening" scenario in which mankind undergoes an evolution of the conscience. Hundredth monkey theory? Photon belts? New perceptions of reality?

No? Only me then.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I believe the lead up to 22/12 will get a little out of control, but not with crime, but rather cults and religious groups will most likely commute to city centres to preach about God before the coming doomsday arrives, which could become out of control if not handled correctly. When & if the day passes without tragedy, then who knows what'll happen? I think everyone will be very very happy, & people who believed it to be true will just wait for the next date to be made up.

Now, i'm not sure whether I believe anything will happen, but all I know is I am going to the park in my area with all of my mates & we're going to party for the whole 24 hours! If we do die, then we may aswell die partying & under the influence, and if we don't die, then i'll just go home & sleep because i'll be extremely tired.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Maybe there will be scenes right out of Stakeland where nut cases drop vampires from helicopters onto peaceful settlements.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
[[[[ATTENTION PEOPLE BUILDING BUNKERS!]]]]
…I would love to survive as well as you shall, but I have no money. But I am willing to help build, along side you & put my effort into whatever needs to be done, along side you to finish in time. I am 19 years old and my family is dis-belief with everything that is going on. But I being the wise-one, knows the truth and is awaken by what is happening all across the world. I have found my higher-self. Informed my mind with great knowledge of the ancients era, & ect.
Mindless to say, I am the wolf in this sheep pack! …I am worthy to be saved. -I am Who I am!

Please contact me @ (*snip*) if you would like my gratitude, we have much to discuss about!

[Mod Edit - email address removed]
edit on 29/7/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I really believe there is more to 2012 than just speculation, ancient people didnt create a date like that to have a good laugh. Somthing will happen, it might start before 2012 as well, just keep your mind open to any possiblility. The difference between people are that while we all have beliefs some of us are opened minded to any outcome and realize our beliefs might be false, while others call anyone who dosnt believe what they do "crazy" or "foolish". The fact is that there is no way to know, so dont close your mind to any of the unlimited possibilities throughout infinity.

Nice to be here by the way, im looking forward to expanding my conscious throught this site.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11

There really isn't anything to 2012 other than speculation.

Ancient people did not write about this date. The date comes from one Mayan calendar. They had many. The long count calendar is the source. The calendar was noticed by some New Agers who began to make up stories about this date to sell books, tours, and other things.

while others call anyone who dosnt believe what they do "crazy" or "foolish".

You also miss the people that point out mistakes. For example, some people claim that a large planet is headed into the solar system and that the object is coming straight at the South Pole. It is fairly simple to show that there can't be an unknown large object in the solar system and it is impossible to have something that can only be seen from the South Pole.

To make a mistake by believing these tales is one thing. Everyone makes mistakes. There are those that continue to believe these silly stories even after being shown that they can't be true. That is foolish.

The fact is that there is no way to know, so dont close your mind to any of the unlimited possibilities throughout infinity.

There are lots of ways to know lots of things. It isn't necessary to wait until 2012 to learn that 2012 claims are false.

Did the Sumerians write about a planet called Nibiru? No. No reason to wait till 2012.
Is there a new planet in the solar system? No. No need to wait to 2012.
The list goes on and on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join