It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O. Flying Saucer in Sao Paulo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here is a youtube video from Sao Paulo Brazil. Seems to be some activity there since when searching for this new video I found many other references to the area but in older threads with different footage some even deemed hoaxed. I don't know what this. I admit but it certainly does look impressive.

edit on 24-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Here are a few of the other threads I found dealing with UFO's in that area.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This image looks just like the same UFO only in the daytime. I have not gone through the thread to determine if this was CGI, though I am sure that is everyone's first guess, as well it should be. But maybe it is not.

edit on 7/24/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I wish I could understand the news report. Is there a discription or eye witness account on probable size? It looks like one of those Radio Controlled craft with LED's .

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Nice find

I have no idea, I see that there was people looking up at it. And what are they sayin about it?

Can anyone translated?
That would help alot !!!

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Pretty cool. That looks real too me. Too bad it can't come here.

Nice find!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

WOOOW!! Looks really cool and dont seem to be fake..
Thx for posting! Is there another longer version of the video?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Looks like an RC toy with lots of colorful LED lights. If it were anything more substantial, there would be lots more videos and with longer shots instead of a few seconds.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It's from an episode of Walker Texas Ranger.
The one where Chuck Norris threw a ferris wheel into the air.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

It is easy to offer a lie and then run away from your own lie.

How about some proof?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Looks like an RC toy with lots of colorful LED lights. If it were anything more substantial, there would be lots more videos and with longer shots instead of a few seconds.

And you have searched and found none?

I have not done a thorough search yet but possibly there are.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

It is easy to offer a lie and then run away from your own lie.

How about some proof?

He/She was being sarcastic. It seems like these things are being misinterpreted more and more around here these days....

It really makes me question most members' real life social skills...

The vid looks cool...Would be an easy model to build for a tech savy RC hobbyist...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Maybe its just me, but when you look at the circular motion of the lights there are some slight movement irregularities that makes it look like a much smaller man-made object (like a radio-controlled toy).

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I found more than one hoaxed video of Sao Paolo and these are often put out to draw attention away from anything that is real or suspected of possibly being real. This is one is NOT one of those found to be hoaxed.

I also found many credible reports and videos which I am trying to sift through now.
I see additional posting of this same sighting but it appears to be the same video. No independent verification as yet. Still doesn't mean it isn't there. It probably isn't there... but to say so for certain is sheer stupidity.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

It seems like these things are being misinterpreted more and more around here these days...

I guess that is because people are thinking other people mean what they say. How odd.
New Yorkers will tend to do that. We are accustomed to unabashed truth and so there is no need to beat around bushes to get how you really feel out of you. We also show up if we say we will. Bizarre

And If we are in a period or space in time where "what you say" is not dependable we are in a heap of trouble IMO. Jokes are usually accompanied by emoticons. I am joking much of the time myself and people do not seem to know.

Well maybe I over react a little but pat rejection based on closed minds bothers me. My bad.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
Maybe its just me, but when you look at the circular motion of the lights there are some slight movement irregularities that makes it look like a much smaller man-made object (like a radio-controlled toy).

I don't know...doesn't look like a man made object to me. Look at the blue light in the center.
How did they do that? It can't be both CGI and man made object. It is one of three things.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Sweet find! Doing a google search I came across this video of another recent sighting back in March. Still looking into it but check it out
UFO spotted in Sao Paulo?

A video, shown on Brazilian TV station G1, shows blurry images of a disc-shaped object hovering in the clouds for a minute or so – before disappearing in a bright flash followed by a trail of colourful bursts.

Video on link: www.telegraph.co.uk...

and a video of that video, but showing positive and negative effects

U.F.O OVER AGUDOS, SAN PAULO, BRAZIL FEBRUARY 2011

And this appears to be the original footage, with English subtitles

(ENGLISH SUB) Amazing UFO sighting 2011 Brazil

edit on 24-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
I wish I could understand the news report. Is there a discription or eye witness account on probable size? It looks like one of those Radio Controlled craft with LED's .

I am looking. Actually it looks like the daytime photo of a UFO taken on a different occasion also shown above in the original post. There are so many reports of sightings in that area. Here is another. Doesn't look radio controlled. Maybe she is following a speck of dust?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Upon seeing the video my first thought was some sort of toy with little lights on it,after watching it a few more times i'm not really sure what it is.
I would love this to be real but i've seen so many of these over the years it's hard to say either way what it is

Sometimes the simplest pictures & videos turn out to be the most real.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Sweet find! Doing a google search I came across this video of another recent sighting back in March. Still looking into it but check it out
UFO spotted in Sao Paulo?
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Thanks for posting. I did notice this one but if you read on a little here they say this was thought to be hoaxed.

According to the TV station, the cameramen reported the earth shaking at the same time the unidentified flying object vanished in a blast of light. However, the US Geological Survey has recorded no recent seismic activity in the area.
Video-editing expert Philip Cavaca voiced further doubts over the authenticity of the footage.
He told G1 that the film was a well-made montage – but a hoax nonetheless.
"It can be seen in one frame," he told the station. "When the truck goes by, you can tell that the UFO was moved, which is unnoticeable to the naked eye." According to Cavaca, by freezing the image the exact frame in which the 'UFO' alters can be seen.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I also don't see why the video should be longer since it is only a news program.
News programs have to fit many stories in a short amount of time so naturally they won't run the entire film.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The video recorded by ufologist Paulo Anibal in Embu, na Grande São Paulo.
This is the original footage.

Report and Paulo Anibal statement here.
gubf.net...

My opinion of this video, this is a very short recording by the witnesses wich
I find very suspicious, if the videographer is indeed an ufologist I can't find
any reason for not making a longer recording of a sighting evidence, doesn't
make any sense unless he was trying to hide something here, the alleged
UFO looks mundane like a RC model and the footage doesn`'t help. Besides
the videographer was in a hurry to send the footage to the tv stations instead
to investigate the case wich for any serious ufologist would be the required
steps, I think this is indeed a mundane object most probably a RC model or
an advertising display ( check the bottom at second 0:12 ).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join