It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Matches 'Deep Impact' Events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Oddly enough there is a thread from this week by Signals on the similarities in this movie to now...

Yeah this is really getting old,.
new thread after new thread of the same topic.
Kinda wish the mods make all directed to the Original by Puterman..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Everyday on this site some one ends up getting Elenin fever.

I call it this because everyone who posts a thread on the doom of elenin has spent months researching utube vids and has completely lost their minds

It is a pandemic and it is getting worse.

In time you will come back to your normal state, but at the this time you and the others like you could investigate utube vids, search... Psychosis..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
i'm so over eleninmania.. deep impact is nothing more than a bad movie, and even then not a very good bad movie..

www.armaghplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Originally posted by facchino
reply to post by Vandalour

Ok - so the secret comet that is endangering the planet is conveniently called elenin (named after someone who has been shown to exist in another thread similar to yours but im on my phone so can't find it at moment)
In order that people will make the connection between ELE and ExtinctionLevelEvent. If this was going to be secret then it would be called comet smith etc!?!? Why would they throw clues out there?

Also in that YT vid - they dont even talk about elenin impacting - it's Honda!? Make your mind up - which is it?
Why have you not responded to this point?

Also - as several have pointed out - do you not even see the absurdity of what you are saying?!

That in 1998 TPTB planted Mimi Leder to Direct this movie, (Mimi Leder) with the premise of alerting people in 2011 to a comet NOT even discovered until December 2010 that Elenin (but actually Honda which is not even anything like ELE!!) is going to impact the Earth in 2011.

I worry people like you are rapidly losing grip on reality.

Well.. then dont have to give us anything, they have the power and the bunkers. They just want to survive this.. they could spread all kind of rumors in the media, as long its not offical.. nobody would belive somehing this terrible anyway, and btw I think there is some law that was made to prevent spreading necessary panic, when nothing can be done anyway. Perhaps they are just toying with us, perhaps they are mixing truth with lies..

Psychology Experiments... now they have the chance to experiment, just before all hell breaks loose

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing Thread...

What are the chances of so many coincidences in Deep Impact

-closed

New ATS Search

top topics

<< 1   >>

join