It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Matches 'Deep Impact' Events

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Watch the video before posting a reply please... open your ears and eyes now

I belive the end is just around the corner, and the elite of this world is know they cant tell us that most of us are about to die. But I belive somebody that knew this was sending us a hidden message of truth.

10/10-11 would be the date it will hit acording to this information...

Cordinates IN THE MOVIE: 13H 23M 52.3s 54D 56M 16S North
Paste into this website: www.sky-map.org...

Here is the offical new NASA writing about Elenin
www.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 23-7-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

No video in the link!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
here you go:

Just copy and paste everything after the = sign in the address and paste into the VID.YOUTUBE bar.

Original address was http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgCY_IXnYOI.
What I pasted in was mgCY_IXnYOI.

Looks like you figured it out while I was posting,

edit on 23-7-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

thanks.. fixed it

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So is this "Someone" a time traveler? Deep Impact was released in 1998, probably written 3 or 4 years before that. C/2010-X1 was discovered in 2010, so this "Someone" would have had to have know about it 12 to 16 years before it was discovered.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Interesting correlation. Movies like this one have the ability to prepare us for this scenario. Whether they are orchestrated by the powers that be I don't know but I doubt it. Only certainty is earth has been hit before and it will be hit again.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ok - so the secret comet that is endangering the planet is conveniently called elenin (named after someone who has been shown to exist in another thread similar to yours but im on my phone so can't find it at moment)
In order that people will make the connection between ELE and ExtinctionLevelEvent. If this was going to be secret then it would be called comet smith etc!?!? Why would they throw clues out there?

Also in that YT vid - they dont even talk about elenin impacting - it's Honda!? Make your mind up - which is it?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
is that the one with bruce willis?
i didnt like that one.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
oh jesus christ not this again.....

COMMET ELENIN IS NOT A VIABLE THREAt TO OUR EXISTENCE. if it's so massive that it's affecting our weather and supposedly causing a pole switch then why can't i see it in the night sky with my naked eye? i remember staring at hale bop all week and seeing that mass in the sky, yet, no quakes, tsunamis, nuclear reactor meltdowns, volcanic eruptions etc...

stop trying to fear monger. just like may21st, elenin and dec. 21 2012 will come and go and everybody will feel stupid for trying to scare us.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by facchino

Ok - so the secret comet that is endangering the planet is conveniently called elenin (named after someone who has been shown to exist in another thread similar to yours but im on my phone so can't find it at moment)
In order that people will make the connection between ELE and ExtinctionLevelEvent. If this was going to be secret then it would be called comet smith etc!?!? Why would they throw clues out there?

Also in that YT vid - they dont even talk about elenin impacting - it's Honda!? Make your mind up - which is it?

Well.. then dont have to give us anything, they have the power and the bunkers. They just want to survive this.. they could spread all kind of rumors in the media, as long its not offical.. nobody would belive somehing this terrible anyway, and btw I think there is some law that was made to prevent spreading necessary panic, when nothing can be done anyway. Perhaps they are just toying with us, perhaps they are mixing truth with lies..

Psychology Experiments... now they have the chance to experiment, just before all hell breaks loose

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
is that the one with bruce willis?
i didnt like that one.

No, the one with Bruce Willis is armageddon

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
oh jesus christ not this again.....

COMMET ELENIN IS NOT A VIABLE THREAt TO OUR EXISTENCE. if it's so massive that it's affecting our weather and supposedly causing a pole switch then why can't i see it in the night sky with my naked eye? i remember staring at hale bop all week and seeing that mass in the sky, yet, no quakes, tsunamis, nuclear reactor meltdowns, volcanic eruptions etc...

stop trying to fear monger. just like may21st, elenin and dec. 21 2012 will come and go and everybody will feel stupid for trying to scare us.

Im not saying its affecting anything, or its a brown star.. dont confuse yourself with other threads.. I belive its a comet as NASA say it is.. and I belive its going to hit either earth or the moon.. in mid november, not trying to scare anyone, im just speaking my mind

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
and I belive its going to hit either earth or the moon.. in mid november, not trying to scare anyone, im just speaking my mind

Can I have your stuff?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is completely off topic but here goes anyway..

I would love to place a friendly wager with you, OP.

I wager Elenin passes by, Earth passes through it's tail and nothing bad happens at all.

If I win, you put on a pink tutu and leg warmers, dance a jig on video and post to ATS.

If you win, I die.

Deal?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FanarFanar
So is this "Someone" a time traveler? Deep Impact was released in 1998, probably written 3 or 4 years before that. C/2010-X1 was discovered in 2010, so this "Someone" would have had to have know about it 12 to 16 years before it was discovered.

official announced things of this nature got a delay.. I would think

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Backslider
This is completely off topic but here goes anyway..

I would love to place a friendly wager with you, OP.

I wager Elenin passes by, Earth passes through it's tail and nothing bad happens at all.

If I win, you put on a pink tutu and leg warmers, dance a jig on video and post to ATS.

If you win, I die.

Deal?

No.. why ? because I never said anyone would die.. and I dont know what effect the impact would have. and I dont think suicide is cool, so you would not be able to keep your promise

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So a relatively no-name director and two relatively no-name screenwriters were contacted by TPTB and told in 2011 the Earth would be destroyed by a comet. Then they're told that the comet will be "discovered" by Leonid Elenin and the comet will bear his name. They are then told that they have to keep this information secret, but they can feel free to create a movie based on these future events. Which part of that makes sense?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well maybe all you elenin fans will get a look at it soon/

The SECCHI team requests to roll the Behind spacecraft by 135 degrees for two hours per day each day between Aug 1 (or late on Sep 31) and Aug 12 to observe comet Elenin as it flies within 0.05 AU of the spacecraft. Observations of the comet at a wide variety of phase angles will provide information about composition. There’s also a possibility that the in situ instruments on Behind will see the ion tail. The requested two hours per day will include the roll and settle times, with the roll starting on an even hour boundary, and then back to nominal roll and settled on the next even hour boundary. A more detailed plan will be sent to APL (Applied Physics Laboratory of Johns Hopkins University). The test of the roll maneuver to observe Comet Elenin from Behind is expected to be scheduled sometime in week 29 (July 18-24).

spaceobs.org...

As I wrote earlier, NASA is interested in observing Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) with the space coronagraphs SOHO and STEREO. Not long ago I received a reply from Joseph B. Gurman to the effect that starting July 17 they will be running pointing tests on the space telescope STEREO-B. The spacecraft will be rotated as will be necessary to do in the future to observe the comet. If all the tests are successful, of which the STEREO team has no doubt, they will observe Comet Elenin from July 31 to August 12, two hours a day. The minimal distance (July 31 2011, 12:40 UT) between comet and spacecraft will be 7.4 million km (0.049 AU). Plans to observe the comet using SOHO with different fliters are also in the works. At the moment the comet is not yet attainable photographically from our observatory. Observers near the equator can observe it longer, but unless the comet breaks up near perihelion, we will be able to observe it in all its glory starting the beginning of October. I hope the nucleus of the comet will survive and it will give us a beautiful view.

spaceobs.org...
edit on 23-7-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
That Hollywood could and would be used to foreshadow real events should come as no surprise to anyone. It fascinates me that those in the ruling class are so frequently underestimated, even by CT's. I see nothing so "fringe" about the OP's idea.

Not saying he's right or wrong. I just don't see his theory as being so way out there.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Oddly enough there is a thread from this week by Signals on the similarities in this movie to now...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join