It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway "Tragedy" give me a break.............

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontarff
I respect your opinion but I think #6 & #7 defines the use of the term in the context in which it was used. There is no definition that excludes a "human agent".

I am not saying it is wrong, just that it is unusual.

When things are reported in the press, the words are chosen to convey a particular impression. It is true of individuals too, but not all individuals are capable of choosing the words that best describe their intent, while those in the press get paid for doing exactly that. If the an important national figure is killed by an assailant do you expect it to be reported just as a 'tragedy'/'death' or as an 'assassination'?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Al Qaida said they did it... that's what they want to say always. They even claimed they did 9/11 with bin Laden.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Cry me a river. And what's this WE business????? I am not part of any of that shizer.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So much to say to threadstarter... omg, not even worth my time.
Delete whole thread, this is a useless discussion.
If you dont have ANYTHING else to critisize, so go and play ball or something.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I find your thread disgusting, insensitive and also factually wrong.

You are drawing attention away from those poor soles who died at the hands of the mad man.
This was nothing to do with NATO, nothing to do with Iraq or Afghanistan. Just an idiot with twisted ideals.

Dont turn this political to fit your argument. To do so is quite disgusting.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The my tragedy is bigger then you tragedy comparisons need to stop. The sins of father are not passed as sins to the children. Innocent people were killed, the buck stops there, no further discussion. Whether it was one person or 1000, it is at tragedy.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
I find your thread disgusting, insensitive and also factually wrong.

You are drawing attention away from those poor soles who died at the hands of the mad man.
This was nothing to do with NATO, nothing to do with Iraq or Afghanistan. Just an idiot with twisted ideals.

Dont turn this political to fit your argument. To do so is quite disgusting.

"Just an idiot with twisted ideals."

I agree.

And what did he do when he was accusted by police on the island. He dropped his weapons and surrendered. Just like Timothy McVeigh, he was a coward.

Problem with his twisted mind is that he found support for his lunatic ideals on the internet on sites not much different from this one.
As soon as a a shooter or mass murderer crawls out from under his or her stone and starts killing in the name of some politcal or religious ideal, then we have the "jumpers" turn up with their theories about government involvement. Or some sort of racial conspiracy.

The "Jumpers" are the ones feeding the week minded into fanaticism.

edit on 27.7.2011 by HolgerTheDane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
And as each monster bank that agrees to turn a blind eye to the corruption, more souls are bought off, and another small mom and pop bank is boarded up each day......

and as each government division is doled out millions to create new "government jobs for the needy", the devouring machine convinces the peoples that the "self perpetuating machine" is the only salvation from starvation and loss......

and as the lotto creates trillions and trillions in tax revenues, that line the coffers of the machine heads, what was once called the "servant of the people", each day convinces another school teacher with a family that to work around the clock to survive is just and good and noble......

and as the machine spews forth the entitlements wished and craved and begged for by the people, disillusioned souls are fed the food of tyranny that enslaves even the children in cradles, offered up to the god's of money and power......

and the glamour and wealth disguised brings a once sovereign peoples to it's knees' in tears, as the machine rumble's forth spewing the blood of the innocent and ignorant.......

and each day the great hollow void grows larger, and the earth swells with the atrocities thought buried forever within it's belly.......

and the forever tellings broadcast forth of the bad and terror that roamed the streets, wishing and wanting to harm the good and faithful, causes the giant fist to open it's greedy sweaty hands, to accept into it's palms the slaves, as they run into it seeking shelter and safety......

and as the airwaves pumped out the illusions as dreams of happiness, the clamber of running feet was deafening, and drowned out the cry's of the children and dying and poor, as the great giant fist patted and rubbed the heads that love to be praised, and stroked the minds of those that long to be called as good and faithful citizens......

and as the unwitting souls tried to make the leap to join the elite ranks of the "successful", they were fed notions of unsanity pumped out each day, the inconsistencies of the words and directive's as tall towers unto the skies, and true reality was hidden from sight, from anything that wished most for itself, and from all that wished to be validated from the outside frequencies......

and at the top of the tiers and tower's, where the walking dead roamed to and fro, the stench of self worship and corrupted power filled the skies with black smoke, and as each poor beggar soul that stepped close to the room of power was engulfed in flames, and the fires of injustice burned hot, and the souls that sought to find gain for self fell into the ashes, as each one learned there is no turning back, and no exit from within the inner circle, that was longed for day and night by the ruthless minds......

and as the consequence and risk of exposure of the truth grew larger each day, the mountain became high to the skies, and far too great to ever be told except for the sake of blood, for the atrocities perpetuated in the name of right and good and god, stained the very soil of the feet the brave and real once walked upon, that fought for valor and love of other's loved......

and the voice of the heart that beckoned to those who left it behind, to awaken to courage and passion, was quelled and quieted with the realization's of reality, that the cost be not only self, but one's own family and children......

and the silence and obedience was bought with new offering's of a show, and as promotion's unto power, or the voice's faded away into the bowels of the unsane rhetoric, and disappeared from sight into the abyss of the lost, into the sea of the dead prophet's of truth, that died not for only a few, but for all and many and many, seeing with sight ahead how all would die as slaves, even while praising it's slave master's promising words of safety and passage......

and even as the curses of the followers and faithful ring in the ears of the dying, another honest heart is dissolved with the acids of greed that eat away at the truth......

and the souls that lament in silence cry forth in the quiet places, with the seeing it's own shall come to destruction if the tale be told, as who and what voice can stand and say take my loved one's and imprison them, seeing it was but self's own greed that caused the blindness, and caused the pitiful demise of it's own, or the demise of many and many more, and even so, as a thief in the night the great dragon came to steal helpless crying babies with no knowings from the cradle's of comfort.......

and the trail of destruction of the machine was covered with blood, and the cost of salvation and redemption came to be mortal life, and the ranks of the neutered were added to each day, and marched on as drones to the beat of the manipulated and contorted drummer......

and as the big iron fist reached out it's hand, to acquire it's ownership of the hearts and souls of human beings, the insatiable thirst for money and power grew exponentially, and the level of respect and servitude demanded from the lessor's as common peoples grew with each passing day, and the death grip that clutched anything that dare dissent, caused the roar of the same machines that rumbled in the ears of past Faithfull's to grow louder each second, and as the meek followers convinced of self guilt before god, stood silent in fear, the silence for the sake of self that in day's past perpetuated unquestionable power gave rise to the destructions of many, powered with the fuel of self preservation, and the despise of proof and scrutiny was alive, and millions of insubordinates were churned forth thru the grist mill, spewing bone and blood and hearts into the soils of the earth......

and the peoples that ate of the expert definitions of evil put forth by the dragon, stood by while it's neighbor's were fed into machines of torture and violence, and hate fed the flames of passion of killings, while the people's despised by the machine sang praises to the machine......

and the cowards that thirsted for safety were engulfed in a tight fist, even suppressed unto the thoughts and speech of the mouths, and as the king of false promises defined morals and normal code's even unto death, the lion roared forth, to lap up the brains of the oppressor's, even being cursed by the gullible and convinced subjects that hollered for their inferior brother's and sister's to be put to death, and the species that once bought vanity and flattery was enlightened, and the inner chambers that has devised devices of control and control were overcome, and the exterminations of the less or's, purported as the filth that inhabited the planet, came and lifted up the once self professed holy diver's, that had given up their loved ones for self merit and safety, and the machine ground to a halt as the earth come to a stop, and as the skies reigned in new days of peace and love, the prize and glory of the bold and courageous that served the people's was fulfilled, and handed back in recompense.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Your post, despite being impossible to read, is the epitome of ignorance. The fact that you have an opinion and a pulpit from which to spout it is the reason idiots like this wacko develop the lunatic ideas that propel their mentally disable minds to justify ridiculous actions.

The internet is both a curse and a blessing. I only wish there was some sort of test required of people to use the darn thing, lol. Kinda like driving. I'm all for free speech, but there is a reason that some idiot standing in the middle of town square spouting nonsense doesn't get real attention...unfortunately on the internet it is filled with idiots that will give that same person enough attention that they think their ignorance must be mainstream.

Sad, just sad.
edit on 27-7-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Your post, despite being impossible to read, is the epitome of ignorance. The fact that you have an opinion and a pulpit from which to spout it is the reason idiots like this wacko develop the lunatic ideas that propel their mentally disable minds to justify ridiculous actions.

The internet is both a curse and a blessing. I only wish there was some sort of test required of people to use the darn thing, lol. Kinda like driving. I'm all for free speech, but there is a reason that some idiot standing in the middle of town square spouting nonsense doesn't get real attention...unfortunately on the internet it is filled with idiots that will give that same person enough attention that they think their ignorance must be mainstream.

Sad, just sad.

The funny thing is, if you even understood 1/32 of what I posted, you would probably agree with it. lol. If someone posted something that I couldn't understand, I would politely ask them if they could explain it a bit more instead of just shooting them down to make up for my own ignorance. It's basically saying that the people that are behind all of the mess that has polluted the world are also behind the things such as war against terror and war against drugs, and many other things that are supposedly for the public safety. The same hand (group of people) that is causing all of the misery, uses the other hand to reach down and offer safety to everyone and no one sees thatboth hands are connected to the same body. I would suggest reading some Shakespeare to get used to expanding your vocabulary and spacial reasoning.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Sad, just sad.

The funny thing is, if you even understood 1/32 of what I posted, you would probably agree with it. lol. If someone posted something that I couldn't understand, I would politely ask them if they could explain it a bit more instead of just shooting them down to make up for my own ignorance. It's basically saying that the people that are behind all of the mess that has polluted the world are also behind the things such as war against terror and war against drugs, and many other things that are supposedly for the public safety. The same hand (group of people) that is causing all of the misery, uses the other hand to reach down and offer safety to everyone and no one sees thatboth hands are connected to the same body. I would suggest reading some Shakespeare to get used to expanding your vocabulary and spacial reasoning.

It also explains how the corporations entice individuals with the "American Dream". Once these people achieve the "American Dream" they find out that they have spent most of their lives making corporate america rich, while their own families were the one's who paid for it. Also, once they are 'IN' the circle, they find out that they can't just get out of it. That greed has it's price and it bulldozes everyone else in it's path.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Plus, this guy from Norway that did the shootings is a zionist. My post depicts the zionists in the light that is appropriate for them, they are the "Machine".

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Liberty and Islam cannot coexist together. There exists no room for individual liberties and free choice side by side with islam and sharia law.

When politicians allow muslims into your country and allow them to set up sharia law then you have to stop the problem. You have to eliminate the ones enabling sharia law to creep in.

He tried to talk to them. He tried to explain the danger and urgency but they called him a racist and stole his voice. He did what needed to be done to fight against islamic sharia.
He did the unthinkable to stop the spread of islamic sharia.

He is a patriot and a hero.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps
Liberty and Islam cannot coexist together. There exists no room for individual liberties and free choice side by side with islam and sharia law.

When politicians allow muslims into your country and allow them to set up sharia law then you have to stop the problem. You have to eliminate the ones enabling sharia law to creep in.

He tried to talk to them. He tried to explain the danger and urgency but they called him a racist and stole his voice. He did what needed to be done to fight against islamic sharia.
He did the unthinkable to stop the spread of islamic sharia.

He is a patriot and a hero.

Just. Wow.

Quoted for posterity.

Wow

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Helious

The lucky thing and at the same time, the problem for Americans, is that they have NOT seen WAR on US soil in many years..

They tend to see it as a news article rather than real..

If a true war ever came to America then I think their beliefs in war would change..

Well said Helious.
If a true war did ever occur on American soil then roughly 60% would be cannon fodder because they are too FAT to fight, and the rest of the CIVILIANS/POLICE etc wouldn't last too long either because all the trained army personel who should be in America to defend it are too busy invading Middle Eastern countries who cannot fight back. IMO its only a matter of time until war finds its way onto American soil. What goes around comes around.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Remember this, there are Israelis that are paid to come on this website and spread positive disinformation about Israel, 9/11, aipac, and the hold they have on washington. They are trained to argue with you and try to make you seem like you don't know what you are talking about, They use tactics such as simple name calling and shrugging off people's opposing points of view as if they were just so much hogwash. Anyone who is really concerned about the nation's welfare are on here legitimately and are doing their version of protesting the establishment, anyone who opposes that view is a troll, payed by benyamin nutnyahoo. So just don't fall for their antics. They are here to try to discredit you.

www.haaretz.com...
edit on 28-7-2011 by patternfinder because: link didn't work

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

edit on 28-7-2011 by patternfinder because: deleting an extra post that I did on accident

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
reply to post by Helious

Why put the word tragedy in quote marks? You don't think it is no?

Just because you said ''I feel sorry'' , doesn't change the fact that this is a deeply insensitive and unhelpful thread.

edit on 23-7-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

A tragedy yes and no.

This thread is actually very helpful, in many ways.

The act in Norway was a political kill. The heart of the governmental plaza was bombed, and the representatives of the future in Norwegian politics, active youths in politics. Were systematically killed. It's a political murder, without any doubt.

Police and Psychologist in Norway, don't have a clue. They think this guys manifesto is real, while this monster sits in his jail cell and laughs. His manifesto is a "propaganda" ruse, and nobody here in Scandinavia has the intelectual capacity to question a propaganda ruse, or question anything for that matter. All is done in Blind belief, just like the Germans followed the "Hitler", the traitor of Germany. Think about it, Hindenburg and Bizmark had planned a war, to reunite Germanic speaking people in Europe. And along comes this petty little dick face, with his speech and charm. What does he accomplsih, he ruins the war for Rommel in Africa, the key to the oil and the war. When the Germans had created a weapon to defeat the air bombers, he closed Luftwaffe. And then he violated the memory of the Germany people by massacring people in their name. A traitor, by any definition ... but the west should actually be glad and should rejoice, that he came to be. Europe should be glad of his existance, because without this little prick ... Germany would have won the war. Which is actually kind of madness in and by itself ... Europe, hates it's saviour.

Same applies to this ... people in Scandinavia didn't cry for the million people who were murdered in a war, they allowed to happen. They condoned with their silence, and no opposition to their government participation. Because they believed, killing others would not possibly arrive at their own doorstep. A war that has made the world economy crumble. For Norway, going into a war on lybia is treason by the government. But the government, is unaware of the war that is at their own doorstep, and it's nature. The world economy crumbling, is where that war is being fought .. not with weapons or murders. And the future of Norway, which today bathes itself in oil riches. Riches, that sooner or later will fail and leave the country merciless, and poor.

But in all of this, the lack of hinsight, and the blind faith in what people say and write. Does not make the Norwegian government, earn much sympathy. That innocent people die in wars, is not an excuse ... people like Norway should "abandon" wars, and any of its arms. Wether NATO or other. And start recruiting people with a little more intellect, in interpreting the monsters "propaganda" manifesto. The all-too-familiar psycho-babble interpretations, are so childish it borders on imbecility.

But the most important lesson for all, is that we now have seen what we all are

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87

Why should you deserve more sympathy, than those women and children who were blown to pieces in Afghanistan. You have your troops there as well. Or the women and children in Iraq, who were killed by the allied hands. You didn't cry much for them ... I don't see why anyone should shed a tear for you ... because you are more blonde than they are? because you don't have slanted eyes?

Reading this guys manifesto, what he wrote is so out of touch with reality only an imbecile would write it and believe in it. And only people, who share the same beliefs would ever read this crap, and think anyone could write it and mean it. Anyone else, reads it for the sarcastic crap it is.
edit on 30-7-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yet again directed at us! The whole world is calling this a tradegy. It seems as though I have read this putzy thread at least umm alot.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join