It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollandus, Alchemy, Egypt, Duality, Philosophy, the Lapiz Philosophorum, Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ethos
Who was Johann Isaac Hollandus? Well it turns out they were a father - son duo. Isaaci, the father, was a diamond cutter and the son, Johann, was a physician. They were also Dutch Jewish Alchemist - who only became famous posthumously for the work that was documented by them. Their family name wasn't known so they were refered to as "Hollandus".

books.google.com... DdaBSrujFovCsgPSu5iDCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=9#v=onepage&q=isaac%20hollandus&f=false
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why should one even consider their claims at healing diseases and transmutation? several times even.

Why havent you heard of this? Read networking alchemist on the BoA for a deeper feel of the modern alchemy scene

bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org...

Author in the Book of Aquarius does a good job at lending credence to this topic.( I strongly encourage everybody interested in the topic to read the BoA) In addition minds like Sir Isaac Newton has helped me believe the Lapis Philosophorum is physical aspect of alchemy as well as spiritual.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The fact that they lived secluded lives and obtained notoriety after death; in addition to there careers - is also intriguing. Paracelsus, A large contributor to medicine also quoted Hollandus.

en.wikipedia.org...

Transmutation:
The appeal of Fulcanelli as a cultural phenomenon is due partly to the mystery of most aspects of his life and works; one of the anecdotes pertaining to his life retells, in particular, how his most devoted pupil Eugène Canseliet performed a successful transmutation of 100 grams of lead into gold in a laboratory of the gas works of Sarcelles at the Georgi company with the use of a small quantity of the "Projection Powder" given to him by his teacher, in the presence of Julien Champagne and Gaston Sauvage.

Why Gold? Apparently this Secret Society occult secret has been around for a long time and the theory is that the elites remain with the upper hand because of this; (additional- there is discussion about alchemy prophecy saying this will be a catalyst to the "end times", causing the people to question monetary systems as a whole once gold is as common as iron)

The legend goes that the Stone makes gold, since the days of the old- ergo gold has always been highly esteemed

Gold is the only heavy metal with a right hand spin
"The metal gold never corrodes or even tarnishes, is completely non-toxic, and exhibits no interactions with other drugs. Gold is the only heavy metal that has a right-hand atomic spin and is therefore easily tolerated by the body. The mystical metal has been used for both spiritual and medical purposes as far back as ancient Egypt. Over 5,000 years ago, the Egyptians used gold in dentistry and ingested it for mental, bodily, and spiritual purification. The ancients believed that gold in the body worked by stimulating the chi (life force) and raising the level of vibration on all levels. In Alexandria, alchemists developed a powerful colloidal elixir known as “liquid gold,” which reportedly had the ability to restore youth. "

www.crucible.org/gold_colloids.htm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logos

Al chemy roughly translates into from Egypt(or Ka'maat=the black land) These people were OBSESSED with raising concsiousness and making damn sure their soul went to the right place in the after-life. Raising Concsiousness is actually what Alchemist refer to as the real Great Work opus magnum-not merely making yellow metal.

It has been found that symbols do a much better job as an interface with our software(brains) in contrast with language.

Thier temples and symbolgy were to supposed to raise your vibration as you delved into the deepest and holiest section of the tabernacle. The pyramids were not tombs - they were houses of God.

www.sacred-texts.com...

What is Logic?

Logic (from the Greek λογική logikē)[1] is the formal systematic study of the principles of valid inference and correct reasoning. Logic is used in most intellectual activities, but is studied primarily in the disciplines of philosophy, mathematics, semantics, and computer science. Logic examines general forms which arguments may take, which forms are valid, and which are fallacies. In philosophy, the study of logic figures in most major areas: epistemology, ethics, metaphysics. In mathematics, it is the study of valid inferences within some formal language.[2] Logic is also studied in argumentation theory.[3]

What is smart? it depends on who you ask and what their intentions and priorities lies. Some measure it with money. Some say returning to the Unity of the Godhead is priority number one and this physicallity/duality is an illusion.

One can say there is no Unity and all is chaos. Of course none of this can be proven and its all SPECULATION. Until you die/wake up, we will not KNOW.
As the bhagavad gita states: If death is inevitable one should their life preparing for it. And the ancient Egyptians agreed.

Like my reasoning?

Well my reasoning has led me to believe that this physical life is a complex simulation of some sort. Now ladies and gentleman, LOGIC starts getting hazy here and we can only continue in a battle of philosophy( the contrast is the underlying struggle humanity yet it is the bridge between science and religion)
How does one prove their philosophy is superior?

Experience (my 4th point in addition to the Logos,Pathos,Ethos triangle)

How do you know what you know? or what you think you know... How can one understand anything, without understanding everything?

Sorry for all the questions just my method of getting your gears turning.

Outside of your personal experience- everything else is 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. hand information based on your unquestioning trust of the source.

I have had an induced OBE. I have seen strange things in the sky that hovered silently for minutes and did not remotely resemble anything man made that ive ever seen.
I am currently working on the simplest method of Hollandus that i am most familiar with and scrutinizing for 2 years to produce this Elixir and transmuting powder that is the Philosopher's Stone- and i fully intend to follow through to completion and upon acquisition of one more expensive item- it can be completed in 2 months.

I apologize if this thread seems all over the place but its hard for me to explain something without going off on tangents and including side points because in the grand scheme of things, everything i do and say is related.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Pathos

The BIG questions pull on everybodies heart strings. Where did we come from and where are we going?
I have been hacking at the stump of the tree that is my Ego and as a result, you cannot desire anything. Balance becomes extremely important to you. You want to pull "good" and "evil" into the gray middle.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there
-Rumi

Everything you do has a Service to self/Service to others type butterfly ripple effect and even standing still is making the future "better" or "worse". No matter how good your intention it may be for the worse and vice-a-versa. We are like complex balls of potential energy.
Consciousness has a direct impact on matter. Everything is energy/vibration. Given the right conditions, anything is possible. You become what you think about all day. Your soul becomes attached to what you dedicated your life to.

We are surrounded by 5th dimensional spheres of space/time/potential- you are powerful and you have options.

www.youtube.com...

Interesting times we live in. Life is what you make it-Don't take it for granted. Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction. Experience everything and synthesize like your supposed to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Conclusion

I'm kind of scatter brained and i thank you for baring with me; i will leave you with the insights of the Celestine prophecy

"THE FIRST INSIGHT . . . A CRITICAL MASS

A new spiritual awakening is occurring in human culture, an awakening brought about by a critical mass of individuals who experience their lives as a spiritual unfolding, a journey in which we are led forward by mysterious coincidences.
THE SECOND INSIGHT . . . THE LONGER NOW

This awakening represents the creation of a new, more complete worldview, which replaces a five-hundred-year-old preoccupation with secular survival and comfort. While this technological preoccupation was an important step, our awakening to life's coincidences is opening us up to the real purpose of human life on this planet, and the real nature of our universe.
THE THIRD INSIGHT . . . A MATTER OF ENERGY

We now experience that we live not in a material universe, but in a universe of dynamic energy. Everything extant is a field of sacred energy that we can sense and intuit. Moreover, we humans can project our energy by focusing our attention in the desired direction...where attention goes, energy flows...influencing other energy systems and increasing the pace of coincidences in our lives.
THE FOURTH INSIGHT . . . THE STRUGGLE FOR POWER

Too often humans cut themselves off from the greater source of this energy and so feel weak and insecure. To gain energy we tend to manipulate or force others to give us attention and thus energy. When we successfully dominate others in this way, we feel more powerful, but they are left weakened and often fight back. Competition for scarce, human energy is the cause of all conflict between people.
THE FIFTH INSIGHT . . . THE MESSAGE OF THE MYSTICS

Insecurity and violence ends when we experience an inner connection with divine energy within, a connection described by mystics of all traditions. A sense of lightness--buoyancy--along with the constant sensation of love are measures of this connection. If these measures are present, the connection is real. If not, it is only pretended.
THE SIXTH INSIGHT . . . CLEARING THE PAST

The more we stay connected, the more we are acutely aware of those times when we lose connection, usually when we are under stress. In these times, we can see our own particular way of stealing energy from others. Once our manipulations are brought to personal awareness, our connection becomes more constant and we can discover our own growth path in life, and our spiritual mission--the personal way we can contribute to the world.
THE SEVENTH INSIGHT . . . ENGAGING THE FLOW

Knowing our personal mission further enhances the flow of mysterious coincidences as we are guided toward our destinies. First we have a question; then dreams, daydreams, and intuitions lead us towards the answers, which usually are synchronistically provided by the wisdom of another human being.
THE EIGHTH INSIGHT . . . THE INTERPERSONAL ETHIC

We can increase the frequency of guiding coincidences by uplifting every person that comes into our lives. Care must be taken not to lose our inner connection in romantic relationships. Uplifting others is especially effective in groups where each member can feel energy of all the others. With children it is extremely important for their early security and growth. By seeing the beauty in every face, we lift others into their wisest self, and increase the chances of hearing a synchronistic message.
THE NINTH INSIGHT . . .THE EMERGING CULTURE

As we all evolve toward the best completion of our spiritual missions, the technological means of survival will be fully automated as humans focus instead on synchronistic growth. Such growth will move humans into higher energy states, ultimately transforming our bodies into spiritual form and uniting this dimension of existence with the after-life dimension, ending the cycle of birth and death.
THE TENTH INSIGHT . . . HOLDING THE VISION

The Tenth Insight is the realization that throughout history human beings have been unconsciously struggling to implement this lived spirituality on Earth. Each of us comes here on assignment, and as we pull this understanding into consciousness, we can remember a fuller birth vision of what we wanted to accomplish with our lives. Further we can remember a common world vision of how we will all work together to create a new spiritual culture. We know that our challenge is to hold this vision with intention and prayer everyday.
THE ELEVENTH INSIGHT . . . EXTENDING PRAYER FIELDS

The Eleventh Insight is the precise method through which we hold the vision. For centuries, religious scriptures, poems, and philosophies have pointed to a latent power of mind within all of us that mysteriously helps to affect what occurs in the future. It has been called faith power, positive thinking, and the power of prayer. We are now taking this power seriously enough to bring a fuller knowledge of it into public awareness. We are finding that this prayer power is a field of intention, which moves out from us and can be extended and strengthened, especially when we connect with others in a common vision. This is the power through which we hold the vision of a spiritual world and build the energy in ourselves and in others to make this vision a reality."

All in all, i know what i know, and i know that i dont know a damn thing but life amazes me everyday and if doesnt amaze you- you need the magic and mystery back in your life.

"Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment"
-Good ol' Rumi

Namaste
edit on 22-7-2011 by ElliotNoir because: Typos because spell check has dumbed me down over the years

edit on 22-7-2011 by ElliotNoir because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2011 by ElliotNoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are some pictures of my first attempt which was foiled by broken equipment and a move to michigan. I have since gotten nicer equipment and a more professional setup. Will update with pics soon.

new topics

join