It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Two Murdoch Whistleblowers Dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
zerozero00,

You are one of the smartest ones, not many people have the ability to pick up on these covert assassinations such as those of Robin Cook and John Smith.

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by AwesomeOverload

I Really wished you was right ....but It is not that easy!

Check out!

Robin Cook...Anti Iraq!

Check out!

John Smith...Removed to put Blair in

These two politicans who where very honest mp's and stood for no crap!....A bit like JFK!

But alas.....two names that have just drifted into our history books and know one gives it a second thought about foul play!......I did though!

Blair was a yes man!....He played his role very well and has been very well rewarded since for his part in this big mess!!

edit on 22-7-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Just look at how BBC News is trying to divert the public's attention from the phone hacking scandal!

www.bbc.co.uk...

While many people have been gripped by the twists and turns of the phone-hacking scandal, which has dominated the media for the past fortnight, some may feel other stories have not been given the prominence they should.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

"News International whistleblower's death 'non-suspicious,' police say"

Investigators have found no sign of foul play in the death of a man identified as the whistleblower behind the scandal surrounding media mogul Rupert Murdoch's News International, British police announced Tuesday..

An autopsy conducted Tuesday afternoon "has concluded there is no evidence of third-party involvement and the death is non-suspicious," Hertfordshire police said in a statement. Earlier, police had called his death "unexplained, but not thought to be suspicious."

articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

Well that clears that up. Funny, for a minute I thought Murdoch might have had a hand in the deaths. Pssh! What a crazy idea!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Had a feeling i would see a thread soon about someone else dead regarding this scandal.

Doesnt surprise...this wont be the last we hear about it,thats for sure.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ok we all know that murdoch and his gang were the masters of the phone hacking and most likely ordered it for money making purposes and greed.

Lets all whistleblow , he cant kill us all !

protest on the streets to this media thug !

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Looks like a whole mafia warning thing. News Thugs take out squealers!

Let's see how many they can off. There has to be a limit to people suddenly dropping dead "unsuspiciously".

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I want everyone to know that a new poll establishes that 59% of the surveyed people think the hacking is getting
"Too Much Coverage"!

Not only that, but children are starving in Africa. How cynical? Perhaps their parents have phones that can be hacked.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by debbrown

Like I said, this whole hacking scandal will soon be forgotten and life goes on...

edit on 22-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

OK. But think of what opportunities hacking phones might bring. What possibilities: Blackmail, for instance?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The point was actually that the Sun where the article is posted is controlled by Murdoch. I think this survey is just more misinformation.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Talking about a conspiracy, there you go, just reminds me of everyone that was close to JFK and pretty much got assassinated, damn those super rich people! Lol

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Don't know about the JFK thing. However, if there is a true and deep conspiracy, then I expect Murdoch Sr. will be scheduled for a sudden heart attack, and his son for a car accident. That is the way mandarins would deal with any soon-to-be-exposed links.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AwesomeOverload

Yeah man, something NEEDS to happen thats for sure. Something to light a fire under the ass of all Americans.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Murdochs a slime, shame the time to stop him is passing before everyones eyes.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I dont think the scandal is the fact that newspapers use hacking techniques, I think the real scandal is who else were using hacking and for what reasons.

It would be nieve to think the Murdochs and their organisations would only use the information obtained through hacking for a mere trash newspaper. Who else has been hacked into to obtain business information for the Murdochs own use ?

And who else might the private investigators have been selling their information too ? Terrorists ? Crime bosses ?
edit on 22-7-2011 by Wobbly Anomaly because: betterness

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is old news.
just forget all about it.
and just look at this.
TERROR IN NORWAY
Bombing, shooting rampage in Norway
edit on 22-7-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Yeah, just forget about it. Sure.

I appreciate this thread and all the information it provided. For some reason, people are flocking to the other thread about this. Too bad. This one has more intelligent comments. Thanks for the ideas and the info.

Regards.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Its a Joke...
I am saying its like they did this
to stop people thinking about this!
another 9/11

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Curious as to how cable executives get in touch with assassins?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I wouldn't be surprised if Murdoch & Friends planned this attack to divert all attention from the News Corp Scandal...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join