It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KLM Flight 1515 UFO report.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Interesting encounter with a UFO confirmed both by pilots and the tower. If neither of these people know what it is then I guess we're none the wiser.

This is a UFO sighting made by pilots of KLM flight 1515 to Air Canada control tower. The pilots call in the UFO sighting to the tower but nothing is originally reported via radar and then the unidentified flying object is later confirmed by an operator in the tower. The pilots report the UFO to be at the same altitude as they are and its described as being a bright white light in a stationary position. Then the tower verifies seeing the object and describes it as having 2 lights on both sides at an odd angle. It is described as an encounter of an unusual kind by both tower and pilots and being unexplainable. Below is the actual radio conversation between the flight pilots and the tower as the UFO sighting occurs.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ok,
well interesting,
but I must say,pics or it never happened!
Just kidding ,of course.
I wonder what it was.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Interesting encounter with a UFO confirmed both by pilots and the tower. If neither of these people know what it is then I guess we're none the wiser.

The translation of the dutch part:
All kinds of strange things are happening, I dont know if you heard what 1515 was reporting?
Yes, I've heard that as well.
Did you also see it, because we've seen it!
No we didn't see anything
Well, there was nothing on the radar, only a light was visible with a ???? on top
So it looked like a chinese...euh....candle
Euh, yes, well, but the light beam was way to large for that. I just don't know, but euh...
edit on 20/7/11 by WeirdOldDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeirdOldDude
Euh, yes, well, but the light beam was way to large for that. I just don't know, but euh...
Chinese lanterns come in many sizes. Some of them are huge, though he may not know that. I'm not saying it was a chinese lantern, but just that it's not logical to rule it out, especially if it's just sitting there, like a Chinese lantern, and then winks out like a Chinese lantern. This video shows some big sky lanterns: YouTube: Les ballons pirates de Rio (Portuguese/French)

Also, people can't estimate sizes of unknown objects in the sky; This "UFO" made by Linn Murphy was reported by some witnesses to be larger than a football field:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6a609094dac.jpg[/atsimg]
Obviously it's not. But even trained witnesses can only estimate the size or distance of known objects, not of unknown objects. That's something researchers know that the people witnessing a UFO may not know.

This is probably one of the most pathetic UFO reports I've ever seen. There's no date or time of the incident. How much more basic can the information be than that?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

It's a genuine pilot to tower control report, what do you want? Close Encounters style UFO knocking at your front door?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

A date of the incident would be nice. Maybe the time too.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I've trawled the net trying to find date/time, but to no avail, best I can do is say it's at least 2 years old.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Thanks for helping to look, I looked somewhat too without any luck.

The 2 years+ old at least gives some idea of timing, so thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by WeirdOldDude
Chinese lanterns come in many sizes. Some of them are huge, though he may not know that. I'm not saying it was a chinese lantern, but just that it's not logical to rule it out, especially if it's just sitting there, like a Chinese lantern, and then winks out like a Chinese lantern. This video shows some big sky lanterns: YouTube: Les ballons pirates de Rio (Portuguese/French)

Also, people can't estimate sizes of unknown objects in the sky; This "UFO" made by Linn Murphy was reported by some witnesses to be larger than a football field:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6a609094dac.jpg[/atsimg]
Obviously it's not. But even trained witnesses can only estimate the size or distance of known objects, not of unknown objects. That's something researchers know that the people witnessing a UFO may not know.

This is probably one of the most pathetic UFO reports I've ever seen. There's no date or time of the incident. How much more basic can the information be than that?

CHINESE LANTERNS!!?!?!?

IVE HEARD ENOUGH ABOUT CHINESE FKING LANTERNS

edit on 02/06/2011 by fordizzl3 because:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

I've trawled the net trying to find date/time, but to no avail, best I can do is say it's at least 2 years old.

Hi, another thread on this subject...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm fairly sure I've seen a few other threads on this a couple of years back.

edit on 21-7-2011 by something wicked because: (no reason given)

top topics

join