It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Warning Issued Over “Controlled” Comet (ELENIN) Headed Towards Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
cj6

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

That makes more sense than intelligence or rings around uranus

But i dont see what the big deal is about this comet. Isnt there a threat from a comet like once a year? This isnt new and i doubt its anything serious.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That website is a joke, their "news" are already old, you see Donate button on frontpage.

They also warn us about Zombie apocalypse, Mega earthquake in US in march (didn't happen), human extinction in 100 years,

Also notice that site is completely racist.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
you mean...

That Leonid Elenin guy actually exists?!

Oh... wow!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
That site links the source to Sorcha Faal's website. Feel free to scroll down to the bottom of the page and follow the source. Darn you Sorcha !

To those of you who don't know. Sorcha Faal is a terrible hoaxer who takes current events and puts their own twist on them via many different websites.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

NO!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Many fell for Scocha fail tricks that is how many know so dont feel bad.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well, seems like a reliable source to me. I mean, are we expecting CNN to publish an article saying this stuff? Um, no. Sure, you can say this is all nonsense and that anyone who may believe it is lacking intelligence. Funny, to me it's quite the contrary. I for one don't think anyone with half a brain should eliminate the possibility of this event coming to fruition. Can you tell me how humans came into being? Probably not. Can you calculate the odds of an asteroid or comet hitting Earth? After that, can you tell me it's still not a possibility given how many years humans have lived without any interference of the sort.

Bring it.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
More on Sorcha Faal here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Eutimes source fail

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by athenegoddess

Stop this madness! The amount of grade school ignorance required to post utter rubbish like this is getting old.

I welcome the time after this heavenly body has come and gone to here all the ignorant and easy to scare posters cry about how they were mislead while they sign onto to the next moronic doomsday conspiracy.

In this day and age I would have thought we would be smarter by now.....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hi, I wasn't trying to be a jerk or act like a know it all. It's just that if you scroll to the bottom of the source you linked us to in your OP and click on the "source" hyperlink it will lead you to Sorcha Faal's website. Please feel free to do an ATS search on Sorcha, there is plenty of information about them. I will admit that I have read some of Sorcha's stories that were very interesting from other sites only to follow the source and find out it is BS. We have even thought about the possibility of "the boy who cried wolf" concept and wondered if maybe one of their stories might have an ounce of truth to it one of these days. But no, if it is from Sorcha, it's BS.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: forgot a word

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

You are posting no more than a mere opinion. Please do not respond unless you have some sort of basis for your reasoning. Next.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
If you go to the bottom of the article, to "source" it leads to www.whatdoesitmean.com...

which is a know hoax site.

The author Sorcha Faal is a known hoaxer.
I could not care less who wrote this article. I want to know if this so called report really exists, and if so, where the hell can I download it?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

You mean the article? Just google the title of this thread and you will find it.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
That site links the source to Sorcha Faal's website. Feel free to scroll down to the bottom of the page and follow the source. Darn you Sorcha !

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Many fell for Scocha fail tricks that is how many know so dont feel bad.

Originally posted by DJW001
More on Sorcha Faal here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You guys...stop attacking the messenger and attack the message. Lets find out if this report really exists and what it actually says. How many conspiracies do you people just ignore due to the source?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

You mean the article? Just google the title of this thread and you will find it.
I mean this: "A chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry"

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Don't worry about these thread haters.. good find so S & F
If ANY of that stuff is true well... I hope you're ready. I just got out of the Army 40 days ago so I still have that survival training engraved, bring it on.. that is if it doesn't blow Earth to oblivion

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
How drunk or ignorant do I have to (in order to swallow the load this thread is trying to shove down my throat?

And people wonder why we can't be taken seriously.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
And everything the article states makes more than enough sense. I would expect the Russians to be forthcoming about this rather than the US.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Well dont worry, it's just a comet and no one is being a thread hater, they're just being honest...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join