It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark, sinister and dramatic: The disturbing TV ads to combat human trafficking... made by U.S. Gove

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaaSounds like the old number 8 and 14

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You seem angry and dismissive for some reason - after calling me naive this discussion went south. I only want some evidence other than hearsay.

As for disinformation - really? I claim no insider knowledge I only claim to have dealt with in an official capacity certain individuals who dealt with human trafficking. In no way were we involved in the practice it had little to do with my purposes there on behalf of the government.

I only claimed to have never seen any evidence nor even heard of any evidence in the community of programs in which the US government was involved in or endorsed human trafficking. Have they turned a blind eye to those who did when their agenda's happened to coincide - sure. Endorse, fund and participate - not that I have seen.

Seems like in 15+ years or so of SF operations I might have seen something that indicated such activities. Never even seen an expat involved - always some eastern bloc rejects and or indigenous people.

As for the absence of evidence other than a conspiracy theory site - if I didn't put some stock in these thing I hardly would be here would I? I certainly believe the government is up to no good a lot of the time - I have even participated in some borderline activities but by no means have I heard of us running human trafficking rings.

Could it be possible - sure but it would have to be so black as to be off the radar completely even within the community in which cover operations are normally discussed. Perhaps there are people who work for the CIA but certainly they are not doing it openly at the behest of the government of the US. Plausible deniability and innocence are not the same thing.

I only asked if you had something concrete because I for one would live to bust out the unethical people who would do it even for a cover.

There are plenty of ways to have a credible "bad guy" cover without participating in slavery FFS. It’s one thing to sell/buy some guns or some drugs to create a cover and that requires national command authorization.

However, raping minors and slavery is a bit over the top even for the CIA. These guys do have families and go home every once in a while. For the most part they are just like you and I.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join