It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make Hydrogen Fuel At Home!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Just for the record, I don't smoke hippy stuff, don't like it in the air either. This is commercial hemp, the kind they make insulation out of even in Canada, commercial products and food, its amazing all round plant, and you didn't read the articles, I dug deep based on your comments to find some that went back to the records, of the time, announcements, and gave a history. The body of his cars were made of a resin that was combination of plant materials, including a percentage of added hemp for extra length fibre and strength and it was strong. He also make biofuel which included hemp into ethanol. I don't know how many he made like that, but he was proud of them. He wouldn't have been swinging an axe at it otherwise, and he made statements to the press.

The biofuel/ethanol must have been very popular and the Oil industry demonized hemp, the commercial grade, we're not even touching the stuff you're going on about.

Here's the odd part, people allowed it to happen. WHY? Its not like government can just do anything it wants and get away with it in a democracy. That takes complacency by the people.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Canadian Cannabis Car called Kestrel Coming soon.

The canadian car is gorgeous.

Hemp Building Materials (AGAIN COMMERCIAL LIKE SISAL ROPES)

Hemp can make a cement-like substance that is stronger & lighter than traditional cement.

This is how we've been planning of building our earthship home if we get a chance, Tires/Bottles and hemp mineral slurry.

Hemp for the industry

Tons of information about hemp listed under this, and how everything can be used for.

Farmers Arrested Planting Hemp On DEA Headquarters Lawn.

Really good video. Apparently some states have already allowed commercial hemp but they're still all concerned the Feds will show up and plough it under.

There is a point to these videos. And the links above about Henry Ford included his own words as covered by the press, so he was into this project as well.

The point is, when someone says, that SWITCHING over to alternative energies for: automobiles, homes, businesses and factories, is going to have a huge carbon footprint? They're wrong. I say, use alternative fibres and materials. They can make platics from plants, they can make computers from plants and home grown quartz. The energy is abundant in alternatives: water, wave, tide, geothermal, hydrogen fuel, wind, solar, and earth, not to mention the overunity electromagentic types. Growing plant materials, some that are very strong, like hemp, even added in small amounts, strengthen the product enormously. We don't need to use good farm land either, can choose to use the b or c grade.

There is always an alternative. Apparently there always was, but then along came the DuPonts and their paper industry, clear cutting forrests, toxic chemical additives, and the Oil industry.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I wonder even if motors themselves can have plant like resins in them, for example, Troy Reed used some plastic parts.

This is the kind of thing that would be very good, for a vehicle. A self running (ie. overunity) electric surge motor, hybrid.

This could power a home too then.

Self Running Fuelless Electrical Generator

THE SURGE TECHNOLOGY MAGNETIC FREE ENERGY MOTOR RUNS ON ITS OWN DEFIES THE

SURGE TECHNOLOGY PART 2 BY TROY REED

www.rexresearch.com...

Some technical drawings.

Some talk of his death, and then in brackets someone counters this and says he's still alive. I believe this man was paid off, and is keeping to himself.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

How HHO Gas Explode and its Dangerous

From the comments:

Where are your safety precaution ( one way valve, water bubbler ect) hydrogen is a fuel like gas and should be treated as such. you wouldn't put gasoline in glass bottle with a vent and then light it. WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN???!!

brownofer 2 months ago

you should also have a bubler prior to the flash back arestor, sso if the flash back somehow fails, only the bubler will explode, and in that case, less hho which is good.
fooootball101 2 years ago

duh!! HHO burns at 44,000ft. per second. next time use a bigger glass jar and try again.. you will have plenty of glass shrapnel in bedded in your body..
altern8energy 2 years ago

This is being put up just for safety's sake. I agree that no one would do that with gas or propane either.

Safety issues:

hho safety

hho torch making glass from sand by h2extreme.com

PSI RELIEF VALVE BUILD

New Safe HHO Generator Cap with Sensors (Part 1)

New Safe HHO Generator Cap with Sensors (Part 2)

Do It yourself HHO Hydrogen Generator: Safety in Design

He's learnt to make improvements via an explosion, low water and change in design material needed.

HHO / Hydrogen flashback arrestor testing and safety apparatus

In truth, this should have been on page 1.

Safety issues need to be well researched in any project. I wouldn't be making this in a closed atmosphere either. Or glass, that could create some major problems.

HHO Pop off valve

From the comments:

This depend on the area of your HHO reactor. If the bleed holes are to small the combustion of HHO will still expand faster then the pressure can be relieved.

Just use a flat washer and gasket press with a spring and a flat plate with bleed holes.

You will need enough area to allow the force of hydrogen to expand.

I did a test that shows at 5 psi of HHO the heat was greater then 3400+ deg f.

Gas laws says:

P1 V1 P2 V2

------- = -------- T1 T2

Do the math!
RotaryPistonEngine 2 years ago

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

HHO Flashback Arrestor (10 minutes, 10 dollars)

Build your own flashback arrestor that keeps flames from traveling back into you bubbler / generator. Without a flashback arrestor it would be quite possible to blow up your generator. Stop those flames, don't risk your own saftey!

Hydrogen Hydroxy HHO High Output Flashback Arrestor the SledgeHammer from HHOG Labs!

A lot of good info here:

www.energeticforum.com...

hhomonster.com...

aquauto.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is good information to have, Tesla's electric car, www.hbci.com...

keelynet.com...

I found this interesting.
www.hbci.com...

www.hbci.com...

Because the search for free energy, low cost energy, over unity energy is always good. Though this kind could replace the other.

waterpoweredcar.com...

The "energy receiver" (gravitational energy converter) had been built by Tesla himself. The dimensions of the converter housing were approximately 60 x 25 x 15cm. It was installed in front of the dashboard. Among other things, the converter contained 12 vacuum tubes, of which three were of the 70-L-7 type. A heavy antenna approximately 1.8 meters long, came out of the converter. This antenna apparently had the same function as that on the Moray converter (see chapter on Radiant Energy). Furthermore, two thick rods protruded approximately 10cm from the converter housing.

Tesla pushed them in saying "Now we have power." The motor achieved a maximum of 1800rpm. Tesla said it was fairly hot when operating, and therefore a cooling fan was required. For the rest, he said there was enough power in the converter to illuminate an entire house, besides running the car engine. The car was tested for a week, reaching a top speed of 90 miles per hour effortlessly. Its performance data were at least comparable to those of an automobile using gasoline. At a stop sign, a passerby remarked that there were no exhaust gasses coming from the exhaust pipe. Petar answered "We have no motor." The car was kept on a farm, perhaps 20 miles outside of Buffalo, not far from Niagara Falls.

Apparently this reached top speeds of 90 miles per hour.

______beforeitsnews/story/442/102/Philippine_DOE_Verifies_Self-Charging_Electric_Car.html

Today, the Philippine Department of Energy tested Ismael Aviso's electric car, showing that running off wall power, the 11 kW DC motor ran at 45% efficiency, but with Aviso's on-board generator which harvests ambient energy from the surroundings, the motor ran at over 133% efficiency -- overunity.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Just for the record, I don't smoke hippy stuff, don't like it in the air either. This is commercial hemp, the kind they make insulation out of even in Canada, commercial products and food, its amazing all round plant, and you didn't read the articles, I dug deep based on your comments to find some that went back to the records, of the time, announcements, and gave a history. The body of his cars were made of a resin that was combination of plant materials, including a percentage of added hemp for extra length fibre and strength and it was strong. He also make biofuel which included hemp into ethanol. I don't know how many he made like that, but he was proud of them. He wouldn't have been swinging an axe at it otherwise, and he made statements to the press.

Just for the record, I wasn't having a dig at you for smoking pot. If you go back to to the video evidence you had for for the hemp car, you will notice that the last frame in the video is titled ..."Dr ????".

As for the Model T Ford, they have a steel body, not a composite resin/fibre(I really couldn't care what type of fibre was used as it is irrelevant) body as stated in the video. I don't doubt that the other car he hit with an axe head had a composite body, but that car was not a Model T Ford. I have personally cut rust out of a Model T Ford and plated the rust holes with metal plates. I am not making this $h!t up, I am talking from experience. The video I provided shows Model T Fords covered in rust as proof that they have a steel body. The maker of that particular video states that the Model T Ford had(has) a hemp body....this is blatantly wrong and the proof I've referenced is in the video I supplied of the Model T's rusting.

To quote myself...

Just for the record, I've got nothing against pot smokers until they start using made up facts for propaganda purposes.

This was in reference to the video that you supplied....the dig at "pot smokers" is because of the last frame in that video.

What was the maker of that videos tag name again? Dr ????

The biofuel/ethanol must have been very popular and the Oil industry demonized hemp, the commercial grade, we're not even touching the stuff you're going on about.

WTF has this got to do with my post?

For the record, bio fuel is a joke.

Sure it works, it is cleaner (though not more efficient) and it reduces our need on fossil fuels, but, the area required to "grow fuel" is so phenomenally large that in order to meet the worlds fuel needs would mean that there would be insufficient farmland to feed the population of the world.

Want bio fuel for you car/truck? Sure its possible, just don't expect to eat at the same time.

Here's the odd part, people allowed it to happen. WHY? Its not like government can just do anything it wants and get away with it in a democracy. That takes complacency by the people.

Actually, if you do your research, you can grow industrial hemp in most countries including the USA.

To quote Wikipedia

Licences for hemp cultivation are issued in the European Union, Canada, in all states of Australia and nine states in the United States.

There is no conspiracy against industrial hemp, farmers merely choose not to grow it.

Just to make my point a little clearer, I was not questioning/accusing you of being a pot smoker nor was I attacking "you" for it. My comment was directed entirely at the person who made the video that made claims which were false.

If the maker of the said video found it necessary to lie about some things....Then I question as to how legitimate the rest of his/her "facts" are.

I am very sorry if I offended you and I wholeheartedly apologise for not making my statement directed at the "producer of the video" clearer.

edit on 22/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Shirak

Is this put in, instead of the electrolyte, ie baking soda? Or is it put in, instead of the steel or coil?

www.antistaticmat.net...

us.mt.com...

Anti-static solutions, such as the U-Electrode, generate positive and negative ions evenly and hence remove charges from samples and tare vessels. Due to this neutralization, toxic substances no longer pose a threat to the user and cross-contamination of samples is prevented. Furthermore stabilization times are shorter so you receive measuring results faster.

cern.ch/AccelConf/a01/PDF/THP054.pdf

edit on 20-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

The antistatic mat material is used in place of the two metal plates one would use in a typical hydrogen generator. Because of its composition you do not get the corrosion effect and can up the salt content to improve output.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I get my hydrogen for soldering here:
azhydrogen.com...
We have a catalyst of alchohol added to the gas. You might want to try mixing hydrogen with other gasses if you are experimenting.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I found this, in answer to the question of Ford and Hemp plastic.

www.renewable-energy-news.info...

Very interesting information. I've been exploring how to make potato plastic, and corn has been used for biodegradable. Hemp is very strong, long fibered, you can create a paper mache/hemp slurry and build lightweight strong dome houses, (wind resistant) or light weight homes on wheels even, anything really, from looms, to guitars, you name it. There is simply no reason to not do this. The stocks are used, not the food part, made into a slurry first. Its important if you're using vegan products to ensure that the farmland is reserved for food production, and not owned by companies, but in many farmers hands, people's/citizen's hands, and its also important that we have indoor green houses, green space.

So the solutions to using plant materials is to use the waste, also, our own garden waste. In addition, to create d grade land, ie. plants clean up toxins, and they can help bring in rain and change climate with additions of trees, so bringing back some of the clear cut mountains, the areas, that are not suitable for farming.

In addition to Hydrogen fuel, I found this interesting. I have explored salt water and vinegar type batteries, as they also produce electricity. Just about everything produces electricity, we're in an Electric Universe, and our own bodies produce enough static to power a train.

Salt Water Fuel

On the biodegradable plastic, this would be an interesting home project, and am trying to find natural, non toxic plasticizers, such as acid, and/or linseed oil, vavrious oils.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Ron Paul "Best source of ethanol is HEMP!

www.liveleak.com...

Ron Paul also shares that hemp is the best source for ethanol, and was used in the past. Its very obvious the oil industry is partly behind, or soley behind, it being made illegal. Of all things, the most useful manufacturing plant on earth.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Bump.

Thanks for putting this post together, I have been experimenting with improving fuel efficency in engines since the late 90s, but always considered hydrogen too complicated to bother with, after seeing this thread and the vids, Im inspired to try build my own fuel cell.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

There were videos on the safety issues too. They are important and should be emphasized. Some of it is procedure and what is used, and some of it is workspace, of course. There are actually products for safety in this. I can't remember the page. But this is kind of survival knowledge and all sorts of ideas are included for energy when needed, even solar from tin cans, and dirt/earth batteries which can store energy as well. Even though this is needed, it needs to be followed with really good protocol.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Unfortunately, it is a fail as far as powering a vehicle is concerned.

The energy required to convert the water from a lower energy state(h2o to a higher energy state(h & o) makes the system energy intensive with little gain.

15 amps at 12 volts is a big drain on a system that would barely power a 15cc motor.

This lost me. Didn't Stanley Myers build the car that ram on Hydrogen converted from water in the tank?

My electric bike at 36 volts @ 20 amp hours will power a 750 watt motor at 20 mph for 10 hours per charge. 48 v will do 25 easily. This is akin to a 50 CC motor easily. Therefore I don't see how 12 v would have much of a problem with a tiny 15 cc engine.
edit on 20-10-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I hope you realize that hydrogen is highly unstable as a fuel source...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

how to build a hho generatore fast and simple

How to build a HHO Fuel Cell for less than $20

new hho generators work perfectly

edit on 31-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

(26) Super Efficient 13 plate Dry Cell 1.3LPM

(23) 30 Amp PWM circuit diagram + EFIE

www.free-energy-info.com...

www.free-energy-info.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Slightly off topic, but then for anyone dedicated to making their own energy and fuel, offgrid energy of all kinds is needed, some things need jumpstarting.

Now, I have many videos on solar panels, and have been looking into how to recondition batteries to alkaline and even salt water bateries and other ideas.

But, I was watching a video on hand made alum crystal pyramids and when she brings it to the windows almost a laser affect.

Pyramid Alum Crystal 2008-08-16

Now alum is aluminum and that is a super conductor, and I imagine those crystals could almost e lasers.

Why cover a rooftop with solar panels? Why couldn't one grow alum cyrstals and recharge battery packs?

I wonder how it should be set up, but surely a lot less space would be needed, and could probably do what solar does, it can be turned into HHO, stored in propane tanks and used in cloudy seasons like winter, where it is converted back into electricity.

I mean in a sense, crystals could be used the way the parabolic mirrors and fresnel lenses could, possibly to somehow work with say a stirling engine.

STIRLING ENGINE TAKING ONE APART HOT AIR ENGINE Solar Powered Sun Generator Motor

FRESNEL SOLAR STIRLING ENGINE SUN POWER ALTERNATIVE ENERGY STIRLING MOTOR
edit on 31-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

PAKISTAN's FIRST WATER FUEL CAR BY DOCTOR GHULAM SARWAR

100% Water power bike in Pakistan

water power bike proof without any petrol part 2

pesn.com...

Water powered Car Hits Mainstream Pakistan.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hydrogen and Enviro Friendly, Low Cost and Free Energy Electric or Overunity is probably the most important liberation the human race has. The article today on a company that produces electric automobile batteries, that had millions of dollars sunk in by the US governments is going bankrupt.

You cannot afford to run such a thing to begin with.

www.evalbum.com...

A new lead acid battery pack for this pickup truck would cost $3,500 or so. A new lithium battery pack for this pickup truck would cost $40,000 or so. Does this explain why only the the 'Tom Hanks' amoung us could afford the $90,000 eBox electric car?

So, why do lead acid batteries cost more than gas, you ask? In the words of some EV old-timers, "Batteries never die, they are murdered."

What is the weapon used to kill batteries, you ask? Its the battery charger, in my opinion.
From what we could see in our electric pickup, the early death of batteries was caused by the Zivan battery charger -- the brand that is used by the vast majority of electric vehicles

Maybe there are better conventional designs, in fact was reading up on a possible better one that gave 6 X the life, but I like other alternatives myself.

bedini motor recharge batterys generate power

www.navitron.org.uk...

You should also be aware that our Vancouver Gadgeteers amateur inventors club ceased offering Brown's Gas (water-as-fuel) products and services due to harassment by Men In Black, as you can hear from the Kentucky Water Car Museum radio station interview that is archived on the 'net....

The problem with solar charge controllers is exactly the same as the battery chargers for lead acid batteries in electric vehicles: They use the standard charge profile recommended by the battery manufacturers. Arguably, these battery manufacturers have a conflict of interest, don't they?

Do you know how I stumbled upon on of the secrets of making a battery last 6X longer than the usual while on my electric bikes? In 2002, Ego-II scooter owners got only six months' life out of their battery packs (replacement cost: $250.) I tried several battery chargers and discovered that there was one model that didn't cause any battery wear. This amazing charger didn't use the standard battery charge profile that the battery industry recommended. (Conversely, I also learned that one high-priced, name-brand, battery charger that is very popular for off-grid homes was killing my batteries in as little as six cycles.) When I metered the amazing battery charger, I learned that it didn't use the charge profile that it stated on its website, probably because they didn't want everybody else copying their little secret.

I really get furious at any black ops or oppressors paying inventor clubs visits, and I would be a pitbull in their face and never accomodating them, instead, the harrasment would go live, hit the button and their crapola would be displayed.

That is what people need to do is make it LIVE.

And carry bear spray and a big stick. They go to the corner.

These experiments have to start being done IN THE OPEN, EVERYWHERE.

Bedini Motor ( Generator ) How To Build One
edit on 17-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join