It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Month Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Cochlear Implant Being Activated.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Which reminds me to make an announcement...

The EXPERT who testified that Casey searched a site for chloroform 84 times... has now publicly recanted his testimony after reworking his program that came up with the internet search information. He had also made several attempts to notify the Prosecution who in turn chose to ignore this new information.

Just thought the Casey lynch mob needed an update. As you were.
edit on 20-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That is pure delight...

Thanks for sharing that with everybody, its priceless.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
IMO there is no greater currency than Love and Compassion...
It may not fuel a vehicle, or produce lethal weapons of force, but in the end, it will be the one thing that drives the wheels of creation towards infinite progression and evolution of the Human Spirit...

Bringing the gift of sound to this child is just one example of that exchange rate...

edit on 20-7-2011 by Khurzon because: additional statement

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I wonder what the reaction of the human race will be the day we get a spiritual cochlear implant turned on for the first time in everyone. can't wait!!!.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Priceless! I couldn't even imagine!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khurzon
IMO there is no greater currency than Love and Compassion...
It may not fuel a vehicle, or produce lethal weapons of force, but in the end, it will be the one thing that drives the wheels of creation towards infinite progression and evolution of the Human Spirit...

Bringing the gift of sound to this child is just one example of that exchange rate...

edit on 20-7-2011 by Khurzon because: additional statement

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Second line.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wow, just amazing! That smile IS priceless!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
An amazing moment. Thanks!

So glad to see someone using their camera to film something like this rather than another cat video...

SnF

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i love these feel good vids, that got me chocked up

bless him

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Awwww that was lovely.

Made me warm and fuzzy

Thanks
edit on 20/7/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

thank you so much for that! after all this comet stuff and war crap it is SO refreshing to see something so sweet.brought tears of joy.thank you again op.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That was wonderful to see. It is so nice to see something happy instead of the constant negativity we are constantly surrounded by.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Heartwarming. So beautiful! Thank you OP for posting that.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
In the midst of a week filled with final exams that was a true AWWWWWW make me smile moment! Thanks for sharing the sunshine in a normally rage filled, hateful world!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This realy realy cheerd me up the smile on that childs face was priceless Im glad to see somthing on ATS that has made me feel human again

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Thanks for posting this. It totally made my day.

S & F for you

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ummm,...I know we aren't supposed to say "yeah me too" and stuff on ATS but...

Yeah. me too. This is the bestest most awesomest most amazingist thing I've ever seen, evar!!!

The OP rules!

And I feel so strongly about it that I'm willing to take whatever fine the mods want to dish out just for the privilage of being able to say this.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is it not only odd, but awesome at the same time, that a baby who has been deaf since birth recognizes the sound of his mothers voice? Does that not prove that the mother child bond is truly greater than just emotion? He clearly disregards the other sounds in the room and immediately stares directly at his mother when she speaks as if he had heard her voice his whole life. Amazing!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I'm glad you said that, as I was thinking it and didn't write it.

The fact the baby was excited to hear his mothers voice was amazing.

Its probably not the voice as such but the vibrations that the mothers voice created in the womb and then as she held him tight, the vibrations that was passing from her to him.

We have got 2 kids, and you just cant buy that smile, so we might have another baby as a result of this.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Man, that literally made me tear up. I have a 5 and a half week old baby girl and I don't know how that mom didn't lose it when her boy smiled at her like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join