It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tb anf hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
How goes it here on these forums, a lurker I musta been.
not finding much hooking content here so I won't be saying much else than me and how I enjoy SIRIUS, not much more than I like it. ACES!!

Toodles

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by truebreaks

Welcome to the forum.

What are your interests on here, political, extraterrestrial?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I take it your into Astronomy - sorry but your intro isn't very clear. Anyway - hang around for a while - there isn't a single topic that aint discussed, fought over, debunked, praised or cheered so I'm sure you'll fit in somewhere. Oh and then there's the Hoax Bin - be careful!

Welcome to the gang! Have fun - we do!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by truebreaks
How goes it here on these forums, a lurker I musta been.
not finding much hooking content here so I won't be saying much else than me and how I enjoy SIRIUS, not much more than I like it. ACES!!

Toodles

Like Sirius satellite radio? I enjoy it too! I'm a avid Howard Stern fan. Aces? Do you like poker? I love Texas Hold Em!

If not, then I have no idea what the hell is going on in this thread

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What the hell......?

second line

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to the Jungle we call ATS
lots to learn and things to get into here
Enjoy your time here..let us know what topics interest you .
Again Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is why there should be a rule against posting introduction threads while inebriated....

Anyways welcome to ATS, I sure you will find something of interest for you here.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Hi truebreaks, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Are you sirius with this post?

Welcome!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
he's talking about sirius the star/dog constellatiion and this friggin crucifixtion bs that I've been going through in BC. It's in BC as well and most likely like the horde of other evil bastards in BC have taken to destroying my existence for themselves. Like my brother ben and his recent onslaught of text messages about being the only Ben and being the one who loves watching videos of his fellow canadians being beheaded abroad and laughing claims to be king of the canadians thanks to my failing at whatever. Mostly because of the horde of douche nozzles annoying flakes that after failign to scare me from the valley which some call eden and the serpent lake being as the serpent in the garden of eden, they took to just pure irritation and annoyance tactics until I finally just left to be in peace and went to mexico. Only to find the same crap mapped out all over the place their as well. You see this vile country of liars and slime balls have taken to playing some PI game mapped out over the earth, filling my mind with information about how they and this entire flake country have intentionally hammered me down, surrounded me with crap and poked me to death until I gave up on life and something started yanking me around liek a friggin robot. My life is a like a mega geometry joke mapped out on earth like a horrid game long before I was born. So I can only assume this is not really my life but rather a life that many have gone through and recieve a severe thrashing depending how they deal with the life...

Just measure from canada to hawaii to trinidad cuba and apparently something trying to make me believe it was all about being one of the 3 father, son and holy ghost. Who friggin knows the truth but apparently I tough the TOSH josie too much then reality went totally nuts last winter and life has truly sucked since. As above so below takes on a whole knew meaning when you see it. So now the greed driven 3 families of hell seem to be all happy at my suffering and I knew i shouldn't have gone ot mexico but hey it was better than being constantly mad

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Welcome brotheren to ATS enjoy your stay..

Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky. With a visual apparent magnitude of −1.46, it is almost twice as bright as Canopus, the next brightest star. The name "Sirius" is derived from the Ancient Greek Σείριος Seirios ("glowing" or "scorcher").
I like STARZ too...

new topics

top topics

join