It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen to return in new sitcom ‘Anger Management’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Source
Well I figured he would end up with another show, I just wonder if anybody will watch!?

NEW YORK: Charlie Sheen, who was fired from Two and a Half Men in March, aims to launch another hit sitcom — this time, on his own terms.

The tempestuous star is planning to return to series television in the aptly titled Anger Management, based on the 2003 film of the same name.

“I chose Anger Management because, while it might be a big stretch for me to play a guy with serious anger management issues, I think it is a great concept,” he said.

It seems that Charlie has kinda overplayed his crazy rants to the point that most people are sick of hearing about him. Sure he was funny on 21/2 men, but I don't think he can ever recapture the fans and audience he lost through his last round of crazy antics.

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I`d watch it, i think he is funny. As long as his new show doesnt have that guy who plays "Alan" on 2 1/2 men, that guy is annoying.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
hahaha prefect fit for the perfect man. i gotta admit though have you seen his wife's can you blame him for his ego being through the roof i know mine would if i had all that money and wife's who wouldn't?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Maybe he can get Randy Quaid and Alex Jones parts on the show.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think people got tired of Charlie when he started insulting his fans. This was a bad plan, but there are probably people who will watch the show.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What do you think?

I think with the right cast around him, he'll still be a valuable property...though probably not in the same league as he was in the previous show.

Sitcoms are kind of going the way of the Dodo...sadly enough.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So this is based on the Adam Sandler film?

I wonder if Sheen will take Nicholsons role?
Lol J/K.

But I do wonder who that role will go to, it has to be someone intelligent yet very annoying?
Who would be your perfect fit for Nicholsons role.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

It is sad
I like a mindless sit-com every now and then. 2 and 1/2 Men was one of my favorites and I don't listen to crap about actors personal lives, so...I'd give it a chance.

top topics

join