It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Sick Of Doomsday Theories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
im sick of having to read six paragraphs of ignorable ranting.
i got your point from the thread title, why bore me with a wall of txt that just elaborates on a thread title?
ps. no i didnt read your post, but i'm confident that even if i did , my sentiments wouldnt change.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I disagree, I believe the world will not end, but maybe the way things are now could be wiped off the face of the planet, and maybe civilisation does have to start again at points in time. Its more the end of an age than the end of the world.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

If you would have read the post correctly before making a decision to ridicule me, you would understand that at no time did I indicate that I read them, I said they pop up. When will people learn to read?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Because I felt like it, you did not have to read it if you did not like it, so hold yourself accountable for your own time wasting.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

I read the OP. I agree with it. I still am wasting my time. You are 100% correct in we can all choose to do what we want with our time. Speaking of wasting time, if you are truly interested in predicting the future, you will need one of these. Don't ask why, just go with it...

cuchini predicting device

I'm glad I was able to help. Stop wasting my time.

CJ

top topics

<< 1   >>

join