It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing pictures of objects and structures on Moon end Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I like this pictures but I don't know source of them ..

Maybe some know more to tell us where we can find original picture from this video ..

I'm very interested in pictures from hiding side of Moon ..

Thank you end good day to you all ..

"BEST OF moon towers pyramids ufo's cities 160 pics"

"BEST OF MARS Pyramids Cities Towers Water 200 Pics "

edit on 17-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, havent seen alot of those ones.

shame it didnt have coords with each pic as some of them deserve looking into.

cheers

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Sorry to burst your bubble but even looking at the first few seconds of the Moon video most of these pictures have been discussed on here in fact those strange round objects shown in the first few seconds of the Moon video were some kind of mould on the photos that were scanned iirc!

Look for the LRO images on the net real hires Moon images not googleearth/moon/mars BS shown in these videos!!!

for example

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Dalke07

Sorry to burst your bubble but even looking at the first few seconds of the Moon video most of these pictures have been discussed on here in fact those strange round objects shown in the first few seconds of the Moon video were some kind of mould on the photos that were scanned iirc!

Look for the LRO images on the net real hires Moon images not googleearth/moon/mars BS shown in these videos!!!

for example

www.nasa.gov...

I think most of us no that but what about the rest of the anomalies?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Did you watch the Moon video have any of the towers or bases shown on the LRO images at far higher resolution?

As for the towers one member left here not long after another member proved lots of his so called towers were shadows because he had look at the pictures the wrong way round!!!! he had to admit he was wrong and to be fair he did!

As for the Mars pramids you have seen the hires shots from Mars or have you?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thanks op, its just entirely too bad these videos shall be the last that average commoners will see as nasa is now closed off, and the black-hidden hand has full reign from now on; even as us commoners still pay for the elite to experience the beauty of this solar system.

Again thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Amazing videos!
Granted most were just natural land forms and geologically created places but many were imo created by sentient beings. The similarity to ruins on earth was uncanny.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
In the first video, at 2:43, they show a picture from a promo for the Iron Sky indie movie:
www.ironsky.net...

Are these videos some kind of a joke or are they meant to be taken seriously? I hope it's the former...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacAnkka
In the first video, at 2:43, they show a picture from a promo for the Iron Sky indie movie:
www.ironsky.net...

Are these videos some kind of a joke or are they meant to be taken seriously? I hope it's the former...

Taking one bogus clip and throwing out all the others? Old number 4....strawman

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by MacAnkka
www.ironsky.net...

Taking one bogus clip and throwing out all the others? Old number 4....strawman

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You think the others aren't as bogus Iron Sky clip and the mould on the pictures thats 2 not one, the rest all the usual BS ! blurry pictures, low res shots and over active imaginations!

top topics

join