It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien race types and how many are there??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Have you heard of Stan Fulham (who past away last December)? Not familiar with him, no worries.

Aliens or Air Show Strange Lights Appear Over TX and NYC 1/3

If you listened to the 3 part Coast to Coast AM interview you would know Stan gets all his information about the aliens from the spiritual realm, more precisely the Transcendors.

Well, what did you expect, the US Gov't to talk about aliens?

From his book Challenges of Change (p18 Strange Aliens)

The Transcenders report that there are life forms within the universe that we would indeed have problems comprehending. There are gas-based beings. There are dimensionally energy form beings. There are life forms that dwell within the consciousness of water, and those who consciousness is in air. There are life forms that look very much like a cucumber plant, but are very intellectual and adept at the shifting of colors. There are life forms that are so small that you would require a microscope in order to see them, and yet, they contain the vastness of a soul. The Universe has variety. Many millenniums ago, the Earth was sort of a stop-over point for alien traders and they traded with the Earth inhabitants. They gazed about our beautiful planet, rich in resources and there were conflicts over Earth. The greatest battle was with the Reptilian Empire, who saw Earth life-forms as a great supply of "food". Fortunately, they were defeated by the Pleiadians and the Alpha Centaurians. We are protected because we are unique; nowhere else in the vast Universe is there the extensive emotional energies of our planet.

Now according to Stan the Reptilian aliens do indeed exist but they are not in control of Mankind. But lets look at all the aliens.

The Reptilian Empire (p 22)

The powerful and feared Reptilian Empire exists in the remote regions of our Universe. A million years ago they observed the beautiful planet Earth and established a military base on a small planet that circled the Earth in an elliptical orbit (now the Van Allen Belt). The Pleiadians and the Alpha Centuarians viewed the encroachment of this threatening force with concern for their predatory tactics. It was the most critical time in Earth's history.

The Reptilian Empire is warlike and their focus is that of conquest. It takes a great deal of food to feed 100 billion Reptilians. They have wasted their resources, so now they tend to seek out other planets for their food, mostly of other beings. For example, they are farmers, they do not produce their foods such as we do on Earth. They don't do animal husbandry, if it's there, they eat it, so to speak. They are intellectual and advanced in some ways, but socially, they are not advanced at all.

The Council of Eight (p. 27)

And scattered throughout our vast galaxy is the Council of Eight. It consists of Pleiadies, Orion, Sirius, Bootes, Alpha Centauri, Comsuli, Zeta Recticuli and Pouseti. The closest to Earth is Alpha Centauri, 4.5 light years away.

That's a start to what might be out there

Awesome book, tho it got a bit to extreme for me towards the end.. haven't finished it. Too scary!
Im sticking with my Real Aliens, space beings and creatures from other worlds by Brad and Sherry Steiger. (There is actually quite similar descriptions of aliens when comparing these two books)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Quotes from the close minded...
or is it just ignorance? Maybe laziness?

History is all the proof we need...

Do some frickin research and stop whining...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Thanks for the update... I've been waiting to see what the next chapter is, and I still have every episode so far on DVR...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

Is that harvey keitel or tommy lee jones?
edit on 22-7-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, are these more extremophiles of which I've been hearing so much, lately? I know that there are hundreds discovered so far (the "water-bear" or, Tardigrade being my favorite) but these must be the ones I've heard were sent into space, only to return a year later and breed as if nothing strange ever happened!
Awesome photo and post- S&F!

I totally want to make a "stuffy" that looks like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9095afb05313.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The proof you need. Everyone here are high ranking.
edit on 22-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
None..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join