It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien race types and how many are there??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
ok so how many supposed alien races are there?? and is there any vids on eac h type of "alien"
just trying to do some reasearch about some of these "aliens" so if you guys could link me or something with info
or vids,That be cool.. thanks in advance guys

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
well.....there are the:

Peta Diverticulites
Ruthenalians
The Vermillians
The Geys
The Dracuenians
The Anuhocky

These are from a reliable source much too super top secret to be listed here. BOB DOBALENA

search the internets....

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
infinite amount of alien races.
the growth rate at which new species come to be is also infinite.
but i guess you can only research what man has written.

edit on 16-7-2011 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
ok so how many supposed alien races are there?? and is there any vids on eac h type of "alien"
just trying to do some reasearch about some of these "aliens" so if you guys could link me or something with info
or vids,That be cool.. thanks in advance guys

as a serial debunker posted on this site a while back, there are no videos/photos which can lead any credence to E.T. existing.At all.
However if you are to believe those that have been 'fortunate 'enough to have had encounters,, we have been visited by a few races, see the 2+above posts.
There is too much evidence -as in 'architectural constructed ' evidence to be able to discount ET civilisation influence on this planet, the ability of humans to make -pyramids in Giza, Mexico,Phnom phen etc..
I have been fortunate enough to have visited all the ziggernauts of Mexico, visited the Peruvian/Bolivian city of Tahuanaco, plus the Nazca lines (flew over them and was in awe) and also been to a place in Cusco, called Sacsayhuaman where there were 20 tonne boulders which had been quarried from stone 100 miles away and crafted to fit so you couldnt even put a needle through the joins in the wall work.
ET has been here, but finding his dropped chewing wrappers, is a lot harder.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I saw a video once of a guy who claimed to have had security clearances and claimed there have been 50-60 different species that have visited Earth that we/they are aware of.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Have you heard of Stan Fulham (who past away last December)? Not familiar with him, no worries.

Aliens or Air Show Strange Lights Appear Over TX and NYC 1/3

If you listened to the 3 part Coast to Coast AM interview you would know Stan gets all his information about the aliens from the spiritual realm, more precisely the Transcendors.

Well, what did you expect, the US Gov't to talk about aliens?

From his book Challenges of Change (p18 Strange Aliens)

The Transcenders report that there are life forms within the universe that we would indeed have problems comprehending. There are gas-based beings. There are dimensionally energy form beings. There are life forms that dwell within the consciousness of water, and those who consciousness is in air. There are life forms that look very much like a cucumber plant, but are very intellectual and adept at the shifting of colors. There are life forms that are so small that you would require a microscope in order to see them, and yet, they contain the vastness of a soul. The Universe has variety. Many millenniums ago, the Earth was sort of a stop-over point for alien traders and they traded with the Earth inhabitants. They gazed about our beautiful planet, rich in resources and there were conflicts over Earth. The greatest battle was with the Reptilian Empire, who saw Earth life-forms as a great supply of "food". Fortunately, they were defeated by the Pleiadians and the Alpha Centaurians. We are protected because we are unique; nowhere else in the vast Universe is there the extensive emotional energies of our planet.

Now according to Stan the Reptilian aliens do indeed exist but they are not in control of Mankind. But lets look at all the aliens.

The Reptilian Empire (p 22)

The powerful and feared Reptilian Empire exists in the remote regions of our Universe. A million years ago they observed the beautiful planet Earth and established a military base on a small planet that circled the Earth in an elliptical orbit (now the Van Allen Belt). The Pleiadians and the Alpha Centuarians viewed the encroachment of this threatening force with concern for their predatory tactics. It was the most critical time in Earth's history.

The Reptilian Empire is warlike and their focus is that of conquest. It takes a great deal of food to feed 100 billion Reptilians. They have wasted their resources, so now they tend to seek out other planets for their food, mostly of other beings. For example, they are farmers, they do not produce their foods such as we do on Earth. They don't do animal husbandry, if it's there, they eat it, so to speak. They are intellectual and advanced in some ways, but socially, they are not advanced at all.

The Council of Eight (p. 27)

And scattered throughout our vast galaxy is the Council of Eight. It consists of Pleiadies, Orion, Sirius, Bootes, Alpha Centauri, Comsuli, Zeta Recticuli and Pouseti. The closest to Earth is Alpha Centauri, 4.5 light years away.

That's a start to what might be out there

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
well.....there are the:

Peta Diverticulites
Ruthenalians
The Vermillians
The Geys
The Dracuenians
The Anuhocky

These are from a reliable source much too super top secret to be listed here. BOB DOBALENA

search the internets....
lmao at the geys XD

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
We have no proof that aliens exist so it makes no sense to discuss possible races, lets find them first.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
We have no proof that aliens exist so it makes no sense to discuss possible races, lets find them first.

Can't, NASA is closed

Chances are they are here, so we don't need to find them, per say.

Btw, why does your signature take up so much blank real estate?
edit on 16-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hmm I don't know why my sig is doing that? I just checked it and it ends after the link to my short story.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Do the real research not shotty youtube vids.. eveidence is there also look at the kbg files.. fbi files that went public. and the nsa declassified files.. theres your proof!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I have proof of ET life forms
And they recently hitched a ride to Earth on the Shuttle

These worms were bred in space for a few generations and then brought to Earth. They showed genetic mutation so are a true ET life form

The headline was...

Space worms land in B.C., after hopping shuttle June 25, 2007
www.cbc.ca...

So there... see? Your limited perception doesn't cut it Herr Mossad agent

NASA even had a mission patch for these ET worms...

www.nasa.gov...

edit on 17-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

the drake equation predicts that there can be about 700 advanced species in one galixy at any time, i dnt know the equation off the top of my head but its pretty well documented and a quick google search should provide the answers

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

me to
sorry mods

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
This may help you in your search
www.abovetopsecret.com... #1084

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Here are a few different pages that show a lot of similar trends:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.exopaedia.org...
www.istina.rin.ru...

It is hard to confirm the credibility of this information and does take a lot of research to establish a likely picture of the situation. One thing is clear and that is something is going on.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
There is no proof of anything to do with ET's or different galactic races etc. Most if not ALL strange crafts seen in the sky from time to time are MAN-MADE craft that you just havent heard about yet.

It seems very hard to penetrate through some of the THICK skulls that believe in all kinds of wild stuff with NO proof whatsoever, so I'll repeat it -- MAN-MADE, MAN-MADE, MAN-MADE, MAN-MADE.

Get it???

In 2040 you may hear of these so-called 'alien ufos' that you see above and you all will feel incredibly stupid then. But by then those craft will be completely OBSOLETE and new craft will exist and more thick-skulled imaginations will run wild to new heights.

History reveals time and time again that craft exists that we do not hear about until its obsolete. Why is this harder to beleive than different martians and aliens with zapper guns, and reptiles rulers, and intergalactic races, and telepathic communications and on and on and on.

Show me EVIDENCE, or stop the nonsense already.

Get a GRIP people!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
To think that earth is the only planet with life in this vast universe were hung in needs to open their mind up a little...earth is a needle in a haystack ..Also I think that our global governments will start slowly releasing information, but I can also see them using our current space race to act surprised when the private sector finds life on other planets...stay tuned...2015 space race ends!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

There's plenty of evidence on this very forum that will point to ETs. But I suspect you're steadfast in not believing in UFOs & alien life, which I think is oh so silly of you. In the meantime, here's some advice from me to you, no matter how much you believe aliens aren't real, you will not convince us believers otherwise

So get a grip!

Btw, for you believers out there, season 3 of Ancient Aliens begins Thursday, July 28!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join