It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Sees Jesus In Walmart Receipt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
yet another fine example why christianity should be classified as a form of mental illness

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Looks more like Rasputin to me.
no no it looks like Osama Bin Laden,he's coming ack to haunt us for throwing him into the ocean.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'll be darned...

Jesus looks like the crazy homeless guy that lives in the little patch of woods behind the 7-11..

Who knew??!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have worked on printing presses for 10yrs at a well-known company(Daytimers) Heat can and will change paper. I have burned enough and started small fires. That is how raised lettering on all business logos,letterheads and stationary is produced.

Just a visual of this receipt, it doesn't resemble that at all. It does look seered. If their claims are true, that they found it on their floor, I find it hard for them to make any copy like that.
The advent of computer technology has changed the entire lithography industry,so could it be computer generated onto a Walmart receipt? There should be enough members here to look at this. I have watched recent informationals on machines to process billing and the like? I can't remember the show, but you can throw your receipts into it. That would be my first search to debunk it.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Will this craze ever stop?

When is this guy just gonna show up instead of having his one hour photo meticulously burned into a receipt? Or a piece of YEAH TOAST!, or a tree, or blah blah blah. . .

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Interesting. If we see this on Ebay then you're most likely right
Didn't a piece of toast with Jesus or Mary on it sell for like $20,000?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It really does look like Bin Laden! If this is considered a sign, I think the sign is "He is coming back...and with VENGEANCE!"

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
i think the medical world call this apophenia.
And jesus wasn't white was he?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I dunno how they are getting Jesus out of this. It's clearly legendary Tennessee moonshiner Popcorn Sutton. How can there be any doubt? Absolute proof that he lives on.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Theoretician

If you look in nature you will find many eyes, faces. This is the Matrix.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
With the pointy ears.... I'd say... Spock!! After 3 days in a Frankfurt whore house!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It looks like Ned Kelly from the Kelly gang in Australia. R.I.P

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
There are two faces. The eyes are not balanced. The "right eye" doesn't look round, like a "human". Burn the receipt to see if it is possessed!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

I don't see the resemblance. I remember His face quite clearly and that looks nothing like Him.

Sorry... you what?

You... REMEMBER his face? Like... jesus face? The jesus? Wow... just wow!

ATS is out of control...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I think it looks like Rasputin.

ETA: Ooops! Someone beat me to it. On the first page. (Forehead smack.)

My floor tiles are covered in faces, elves, dragons, maps of various landmasses, inanimate objects of various kinds. I've never seen Jesus' face on anything, but I think this is mainly because

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE.

edit on 17-7-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The receipt got damp and picked up the image from being pressed on to a magazine therefore picking up the ink - Just a thought!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I find this topic even more interesting since Glen Beck brought it up on the radio today. So how many of his people are here and the rest of the MSM? That is what piqued my interest.
They even brought up the likeness that it could be a terrorist instead of Jesus, directly stated within this thread.
Great job AtS!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join