It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden reportedly targeted Obama for 9/11/11 attack.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

www.cbsnews.com

Before Osama bin Laden died at the hands of U.S. Navy SEALs in May, his terror wish list reportedly included attacking the United States on the upcoming 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks and shooting down President Obama's helicopter or plane while the president was in the air.

A U.S. official confirmed to CBS News correspondent Bob Orr Friday that intelligence gathered during the May 2 raid on bin Laden's compound in Pakistan revealed that the al Qaeda head discussed with
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
if i remember correctly, didn't Bill Clinton ignored the Al-Qaeda threat many times despite the USS embassy bombing in East Africa, USS cole and the failed WTC 1993 bombing? I think though Al-Qaeda is weak now and now they have no way to attack us. Hopefully though Afghans will help themselves after NATO leave the country by 2015 completely. What do you think about it?

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-7-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This comes as no surprise to me. Honestly though, with OBL dead, there is an even bigger chance that we will be struck again on 9/11.

It makes since:
terrorist #1 attacks us
we retaliate with war
we kill terrorist #1, war continues
terrorist #2 attacks us
we retaliate with new war, old wars continue.

what would we invade if OBL had struck again?

with a new terror attack/organization, comes a new battlefront.

its basic warfare 101.

US wouldnt want to look weak by being attacked twice by the same guy, would we?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
so if we elect him, he will make the bad men go away, see? see? he's so much awesomer than all the other people.....
so now, right after signing another executive order. (just like the last time) a big "al queda" developement to distract the useful idiots from even knowing he even passed an executive order. is it so bad to disbelieve a pathological liar? next he will say new intel from the " millions of pages" implicates the pakistanis when no leader in their right mind would even keep that much data, let alone in one "safe house"

this is not a movie, we dont need parents for president.. we need someone thats not trying to bankrupt us
thats too much to ask...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
A clever article designed to pre-implant into people's minds who is going to be responsible for the next attack.

At least if there is another attack, people won't have to deal with the stress of thinking about who done it.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

This is now becoming officially more BS that bin laden was killed in the raid.

Bin laden already died in the mist of 2000s,
I guess the writers are running out of fresh story ideas

edit on 16-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

nope, we will just invade pakistan

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching
reply to post by NuclearPaul

nope, we will just invade pakistan

Yep, that's where our so-called friend Pakistan was harboring Al-Qaeda and extremism there. I think Bush invaded the wrong country.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Sure OBL did 9/11

That's why Bush flew the Bin Laden family out of the US during a No Fly time and it's also why OBL has never been wanted for 9/11..

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Nor is he wanted by the ICC now i find very strange for a most wanted terrorist who supposedly killed 3000 people atleast.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Killing the President of the United State's is probably somewhere on every terrorist's bucket list.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Obamination hype. Obamma was going to sit down with him and talk to find out why they are mad at us. Then everything was going to be ok. Too bad he died before Barack had his talk, muslim to muslim. He could have taken some hollywood types with him.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
More Goverment Hype and DISINFORMATION in my books.....They are gonna have to pull every string they have to start another round of conflicts.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I don't know why people bother to post obvious propaganda here.

A man that's been dead since 2001 made plans to target a president that didn't get elected until 2008. MAKESPERFECTSENSEAMIRITE?!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Does anyone believe this BS? I sure don't.. I notices the elites want the American people to be scared for nothing always. Make sense? The only thing I'm scared of are electric bullets and radiation.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

More and more BS from the press

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

But really, what makes anyone think that these attacks still won't be carried out? All that's happened is that the head of the group has been severed and upset them even more.

Nothings changed, Obama's just made things worse.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Uh huh.
OK,it finally hit me,I now know where all this "news" is coming from........

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Was this wishlist found under the smouldering ruins of a large building?
Or just on his blog. Who is writing these new stories,Alfred E Nueman?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join