It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carbon Trading.. the truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Carbon Trading and Carbon Tax has been "hot news" in Australa for weeks now, ever since the Gillard Labour(sic) Government announced the proposed introduction of a Carbon Tax.

There has been heated debate , as if th eopposition is really against it, a smokescreen in fact, for almost everybody in the know ( wink) is now realising its the next dot.com gravy train ride.

It is not about helping the Earth, its about easy money for the devious and shrewd.

In a bombshell it is basically about parasites , accumulating carbon credits and then selling them to those who are poluting the environment out of necessity (ie they pollute as a by product of them making money).

Here is the good part , say a individual/nation buys up vast amounts of land that has a coal seam underneath,a nd they use some of that land for non polluting purposes they can enormous gain carbon credits, that they can sell for thousands of times the land value.

In Australia the corrupt Journos are saying nothing of this , because they are playing the game of they are against it , without explaining that many people are going to get super rich in the first few months of the carbon tax being implemented and all the smart coookies are buying into it.

If we can think , we can see the real agenda.

Anyone who reads this if they appply themselves can get rich...if they work that little muscle betwween their ears....but ssh don't tell everybody...most will become poorer because of th ecarbon tax but by just a few bucks per head per week.

Multiply that by billions around the globe and that is how much loot is up for grabs, as usual the parasites will get the cream, but the working man can get a few bucks to a lot of bucks if they are creative and research.

Anyway good luck.

Oh and for the environment?

I would say ....depends where you live.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
star and flag.

I agree the government has been under so much pressure for so long to make changes to way we pollute so naturally a few of the big guns sat down, and like any elitist they found a plan.

This plan is clever beyond most regular Australians understanding. As here in Australia I guess you could say we are a decade behind. Most people are not politically awakened.

Why is this plan so cleaver? Well..... If you oppose the carbon tax you are labelled as someone who doesn't care about the environment. Creating a very confusing debate.

It also doesn't help that Julia is blindly supported by Australia feminist population. As Tony abbot is nothing more than a full grown imbecile. What are our options? Zero.

So your saying that if we just accept it and use it to get $$$? Hopefully you can employ 10,000 people on your block of land, because there will be no jobs left in 5 years, as everything will be outsourced. At least until the rest of the world gets this tax.

The smoking gun here to me is.... If julia has such poor ratings at the moment..... why is this such a must? Where is this coming from? Who is making Julia do this?

Anon if your out there can you please hack julia's emails? haha

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I wonder i already pay an extra few bucks for the green energy option on my Electricity bill....will that earn me som ecarbon credits?

If so if I could source my Electricity from 100% carbon friendly source ie Solar 100%, could I earn some serious carbon credit?

Ok not big cookies folks , but imagine if I .... na thats my golden egg.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

This plan is clever beyond most regular Australians understanding. As here in Australia I guess you could say we are a decade behind. Most people are not politically awakened.

... speak for yourself !

Why is this plan so cleaver? Well..... If you oppose the carbon tax you are labelled as someone who doesn't care about the environment. Creating a very confusing debate.

A big part of the problem is... there is no debate.

It also doesn't help that Julia is blindly supported by Australia feminist population. As Tony abbot is nothing more than a full grown imbecile. What are our options? Zero.

Misogynist and misinformed comment. There were many women who didn't vote for her and many men who did. Another election should have been called rather than basing decisions upon the Greens and Independents. Before the last election, Jilltard said she would not introduce a carbon tax. The bull# that has followed has left her with as little credibility as the Phoneyrabbit, budgie smuggling opposition leader had.

So your saying that if we just accept it and use it to get $$$? Hopefully you can employ 10,000 people on your block of land, because there will be no jobs left in 5 years, as everything will be outsourced. At least until the rest of the world gets this tax.

Yes we are suppose to suck it up while the major polluters stay their merry course. It comes across as blatant sabotage from within.

The smoking gun here to me is.... If julia has such poor ratings at the moment..... why is this such a must? Where is this coming from? Who is making Julia do this?

Where... from Bob Brown, the Independents and Climate Scientists.... who also agree that the Earth's climate is and always has been in a state of flux, flow and change.... but their Govt handouts are all 'Green and Global Warming' based.
Indeed who is going to benefit? Who is doing the actual trading? The Broker so to speak? Why is it that wealthy companies get to pollute as much as they want regardless as they have the funds to burn? The whole concept has a stench about it already. Its another form of control by guilt (the new religion) and a scheme that transfers money from the struggler's into the pockets of the ones who do the least. Definitely not Labour principles at all.
Now Keating is backing the tax.... well he wasn't called The Undertaker for nothing ! I'm wondering what Carbon Trading Company that guy has shares in.

edit on 16-7-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
I wonder i already pay an extra few bucks for the green energy option on my Electricity bill....will that earn me som ecarbon credits?

That is a complete waste of money. They can't send you 'Green energy' electricity while the guy next door who pays less gets the same electricity. Its a scam ! Save the money and make a tax deductible donation to an environmentally friendly charity.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It amazes sometimes how blind we all can be .
Have we any idea how many cancers are due to air polution?

Think about it all you 'oh man doesn't do any harm "advocators.

The worlds oceans rising are old age symptoms . the young age symptoms ie the immediate present symptoms are clusters of cancers , sometimes in married couples now showing up more regularly, childhood cancers, on the rise.

Here is a test.

Enter a room with no windows or doors open now you have three choices ,
1 pump nothing into the room via a hose
2 pump diesel or petrol fumes into the room via a hose
3/ pump the by product of oil refineries or factory activity into ther room

Guess what you wouldn't pick 2 or 3, and over time 2 or 3 will kill you.

Cancer ...isn't caused by a virus yet, it is caused by carcinogens.
edit on 16-7-2011 by Dr Expired because: number dislexia

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Samuelis

I am not sure of the correlation between feminism and carbon tax... that is a random thing to say. I am female and a few females I know are not huge fans of Julia. In your eyes feminsim = evil???

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

Originally posted by Samuelis

... speak for yourself !

You might be a diamond in the rough but "you" are no means the average.

A big part of the problem is... there is no debate.

Well what are we doing right now? Is this a baby shower?

Misogynist and misinformed comment. There were many women who didn't vote for her and many men who did. Another election should have been called rather than basing decisions upon the Greens and Independents. Before the last election, Jilltard said she would not introduce a carbon tax. The bull# that has followed has left her with as little credibility as the Phoneyrabbit, budgie smuggling opposition leader had.

Even though you are able to talk the talk, the talk you are talking isn't yours. A promise from a politician's mouth is never a promise. Nobody ever believed that promise, the fact that she promised it probably should have been a warning to us. Credibility isn't a factor in Australian politics. Both cheeks of the aarsee want the same outcome. And it will eventually come down to the lesser of the two evils. Tony Gillard.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Please this thread is not about Julia Gillard its about the Carbon tax and the conspiracy that is going to perhaps make human culling inevitable.
Lets focus on the thread purpose or else author a new thread about the welsh dragon elsewhere ....thanks folks.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Please this thread is not about Julia Gillard its about the Carbon tax and the conspiracy that is going to perhaps make human culling inevitable.
Lets focus on the thread purpose or else author a new thread about the welsh dragon elsewhere ....thanks folks.

Are you blind to your previous thread above about cancer? I'm thinking you either have control issues or are swimming in de-Nial. Dr... Practice what you preach... Doh !!!

Anyway... from what I understand, 15% of cancers are caused specifically by virus. Might be a good idea to start a new thread about that.

As for the Carbon tax... If we pulled out of the Kyoto Protocol second round of carbon tax cuts when the big 4 (Russia, France, Japan and Canada) did we may not be in the current mess. The greatest carbon emitter China isn't in it and neither is the 2nd place getter, the US. Its ridiculous that Australian politicians feel they have to be trend setters and hope that the greatest polluters of the world follow suit.
One would think it would have made more sense to encourage Companies in ways to develop efficient filter systems for their carbon emissions rather than trade them.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

Reply go to the wicker basket, or else you were equating Gilard with cancer?

Which is a bit silly I hope.

Some see her a s a scourge but surley not a cancer causing PM?

Oh my God via TV interviews?

Or is it the dye in her hair?

Seriously stay on topic, kind Sir.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

You wanna point out which one of your 4 posts have anything to do with the carbon tax, carbon trading or how it eventuated? I'm unable to follow where your thoughts and comments arrive from or where they're off to.

You are your own contradiction.

Reply go to the wicker basket, or else you were equating Gilard with cancer?

Which is a bit silly I hope.

Some see her a s a scourge but surley not a cancer causing PM?

Oh my God via TV interviews?

Or is it the dye in her hair?

Seriously stay on topic, kind Sir.

You tell others this isn't about Dilltard then you follow up with your next post and its entirely about her.
That's a riot !

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Glad to see the US is not the only ones experiencing issues with carbon credits.

The funny thing here is the sole company authorized to deal in carbon credits is owned by Al Gore. Inconvenient truth indeed....

Keep fighting the good fight my brothers from down under.

Star & flag as well

new topics

top topics

join