It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi my name is chris

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just wanted to say
edit on 15-7-2011 by Achernar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Achernar

Hi Chris, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.
edit on 15/7/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Welcome!...so...you are a person of few words...good to have you here!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well, Chris, this would be the shortest introduction I've ever read. So, welcome, and enjoy your stay here.

Also remember that the mods here seem to hate one line posts, so sometimes I add text for a second line that sometimes just rambles on and on. One day, I might write about how I wear a lead plated helmet because my cat is stealing my story ideas, and selling them to Stephen King!

I have often seen this cat run across my keyboard making what appears to be random letters. . .although I am certain it's a coded message to someone.

Initially, a new member sometimes will succumb to short periods of paranoia. The way to avoid this is to line every wall in your house or apartment with tin foil. This way helps to control the distance your cordless phone signal travels. If you have a cell phone, well, then know that they're probably already listening.

Another tip for this site. . .make sure you purchase at least one item of clothing that has the ATS logo and wear it religiously! This will let those who know that you know they know. Since they know that you know, they will also know that your knowing will make them think twice about placing a GPS tracking unit on your vehicle.

At any rate welcome to ATS. Be sure to post your blood type, medications to which you're allergic, and a street address within 3 blocks of your actual location. This is simply to determine if your DNA is compatible with the...ummm. . ."project".
Seriously, welcome!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Theres tons to say but dont wanna scare anyone off lol...

If you dont believe in god or something that can take contorl of you, you should! And it will let others let you through security with weapons... Canada, America, Mexico... They just don´t care or something blinds them and lets you through. I cant believe whats happened to me the past couple years and apparently this mental struggle will never end as I refuse to bow to whatever it is doing this to me. I just wanted to leave but no I come this far and it´s still happening. It´s EVERYWHERE! MRE(mystery) 666 CHRIS B lol. Apparenly I´m am or was relevant to this reality and never knew it lol... I got through homeland securtiy without even remembering I had a pocket full of razors, a club,and explodable flammable aircan with a lighter right beside it etc. lol The people were like possessed or something when it happened. Like they just didn´t care or something took their minds over and made them not see I dunno. it was seriously screwed up stuff. I was god and never knew it lol... Now the devil has contorl of reality and everyones souls are being culled and sent to hell... When I arrived in mexico it was like zues got pissed off that i left and the weather went nuts like it was where I was before I left. Seriously wacked stuff! But I think perhaps I´m just being used as a distraction. It´s like chess or something. The lady was even named bishop lol... This world is like a massive game or something and while I shouldn´t laugh because everything I seen is quite creepy itçs kind of funny to see people change their looks from day to day as if to them I appear as a different person ro something. it´s so messed up the lengths people will go to to ruin one persons life and play a shifting game. Whatever got in my head has totally ruined my life. Trying to convince me that it´s pushing me through different realities constantly etc. It´s so horrible but kind of funny that it´s starved me down from 260 to about 160 in the well and now feel like it´s delivering me to be skinned buffalo bill style lol.

Even ats feels different from time to time or once did quite a bit until I refused to leave and ride the storm as long as I did. The demonic cloud faces and stuff were pretty freaky at first but then it was like yayaya whatever. I guess I messed up reality or so something wanted me to think.
Something about the numbers code those masons and stuff mapped allover the earth like a freakish nightmare game and this crap about taking the fall for other people was seriously evil thing to put in someones head.

234 333 342 432! MR E 66.6 Chris B...
Thanks for the kick in the balls Jesus! One beats you down your whole life then the other catches you. Like a pitcher smacking you in and ou of it glove until you´re broken then throwing a fast ball straight into the glove of the catcher. Life really friggni sucks! Sure you can call me crazy but Im way beyond beyond crazy at this point. Like my family hammering me down my whole life then busting out some seriously evil mojo on me until something happened where tehy played mental games that I was to become a woman or homo. My blood pressure went wacko. The chest pains from years and years stopped etc. Like something out there doesn´t like guys who don´t act like the typical asshole then smashes you into homo wacko reality andy wachowski style! The matrix willMESS YOU UP! Especially if you´re not the type to chase women and plan things out instead of just living. It´s so messed up.. I knew I shouldnt have come ere but said screw it and took the dive anyways.

So what say you_ Should I go back north to the multi perspective serpent or keep going south and see what happens around the rear here lol

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
WHY DID YOU ERASE YOUR 4 PARAGRAPH RANT ABOUT WANTING TO DIE???

Just curious. I saw it before you changed it, and I hope that your were just trolling if you really have thoughts like that then please get some help. It probably is easier said than done, but nobody should have thoughts like that.

BEST WISHES

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Welcome Chris to ATS enjoy your stay.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ya I remember you from long ago... One lures you with tricks the other waits patiently...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

Honestly dont recall writing anythignabout wanting to die. I do though wish this relaity wouold hurry up and cease for me because I´m sick of not knowing where to go with so much stupid info still floating aorund my little brain. I kind of hoped it was over but no... I dive middle of the pizza straight down and say screw it only to find it all going off again down here. Perhaps time to go home and just wait out the rest of time. Maybe the weather will go off again or maybe charles will be there like he said long ago taking my place once I was gone...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yes that is 1, may I ask how you remember me

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Yes that is 1, may I ask how you remember me

Was during that weird phase about a year or so ago when wonderland started going off and people saying I should be dead by now etc. Was when people were getting in my head for the event thing apparently. Seems Ím back to normal for the most part but lost that connection to whatever it was that was driving me wacko and making me laugh

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I see, well again welcome and try and not let things get to you so much. You , We are only in school/LIFE death phases of Existance to learn what we can to advance so with that enjoy this life and keep a positive attitude. Be well

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do ..many topics of intrest .
Welcome to the Jungle of ATS

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The funny thing is is how much trouble was put into to destroying my existence by this species. just look foryouselves one day into Kelowna BC the serpent lake in what they claim to be the garden of eden... An eden infested with greedy power hungry ugly souls. Canada and this place is the most vile evil lie to ever exist. Mr Chris B 76.

just wanted to give my final I hate you all for what you've done to me my entire life. The intentional smashing my will and ruining everything about me then that wonderous nonsense phase with the whole anderson silva chale sonnen fight where you somehow managed to get chale to turn his head and anderson choke him exactly as I was wanting him to do it was really amusing too. Sadly after your constant provoking game in this hell hole reality seems to have gone off. Worst weather I ever seen in my life in this valley which pleases me as these people deserve nothing but misery like they inflicted upon me for their LATin game and that, lets scar the piss out of him like jesus for our game... The whole EZ thing was funny and very depressing too how you made her arrive just after I called to reality to end my suffering and gave a little request. But then the horde of robs and the way you've mapped out this city with the EZE/ IX XI mayan spirit crap and the games I've played in my life...

Whatever this place is and that orion/alice/wonderland crap that this family puked onto me may you all invovled suffer for being so cruel and I swear of you did this for some fecal freak fake dike sister of mine then may your vile souls burn in the hell you know you deserve. What a horrid 2 years this has been. So much effort to ruin but little old me... What a friggin joke! I wouldn't side with anyone in this nightmare willingly which is probably why you all did this and that stupid crap over the WORLD like puerta vallarta where i went and got guided too. The names, addresses, people. Whtaever man... I want nothing to do with this species after what you've done to me my entire life and if I were to judge you all you know the verdict. The mirrors game with NA/SA or -> +

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I tried to understand better what you wrote but I did not chris. Please clarify

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I don't recall what i wrote but damn it's happening still! I went to mexico just to escape the annoying people and try to finish my silly attempts at ascending (lol) but found no damn peace there either as mega storms arrived and made the whole visit a nightmare. not to mention being guided by the friendly people to a place that started to kind of creep me out. Just started getting the negative vibes you know... So I came back to Kelowna BC for not even 1 friggin day before the people started their friggin annoying BS again. Like the license plate game where they drive up smiling with a big evil whore grin with the same friggin sequences and plate on their vehicles to stimulate my imagination and irritate me. So I left to the coast and I swear like clock work at 10:35 around 333 seymour street I got out for a smoke and like a million times before I find a woman following me in almost the same attire I am in, blue jeans, blue hoody etc. light up a smoke as I do etc then walk away. I swear to go it's the most annoying thing ever, mostly because what got in my head tried to suggest some seriously evil woman spirit has got some control over reality and their hell bent on turning the idea of god and the sons of god into a misunderstanding and that it's about WOMEN. it's so lame watching it all happening. Watching reality go bonkers about 2 years ago whe nthe time prophetic glitching thing started. I swear to you man there are people on this planet that are either MACHINES/AI and have somehow turned me into one of them or I don't know what. A collective of people who have reached a certain point perhaps and enjoy linking together like a collective of who knows what but they can hear what I'm thinking it's so fk'd up!

Like I went to mexico and started seeing the color patterns and numbers ad though wtf i'm not blue and orange though something was playing that I was supposed to be, then I get back and there's captain psycho my brother who likes watching canadians be beheaded abroad, ruined more lives that you can shake a stick at etc saying crap in his text messages about him being king of this vile country etc. It's so sickening and watching them all run around like bots during that phase was the worst. The amount of crap mapped out in this city about this friggin life is just insane, the childrens song with a pleasant tune but being extremely sinister from another perspective is especially evil. Canada is truly the most evil place on earth lol... And like I want to stay in this freakshow country after already being mutilated in surgery so I'd have scars as jesus after they changed up the surgery at the last minute and surgeon whom I should've sued out of theying yang for doing it after saying he discussed and knew what the operation was to be. My god this city and country are just horrible....

It's that evil english crap and the 666 stuff trying to pawn me off as the devil or some crap. Jesus is pure friggin evil man! To do something like this for the likes of this warped wacked out freakshow family and worst yet the fake little internet crap phase was really nice too. You should know who I am as long ago I posted here and went totally off during the extreme crazy phase while "it" was in my head driving me WACKO!!! I'm still around and kicking after a couple turns aroudn the bend of insanity which is kind of funny. I'm just so sick of it all. I dont care what anyone says anymore, the people of north america are truly friggin nuts for doing this to me. Trying to pawn off this crap like i'm some mega threat to reality around the times when reality was trying to convince me I was brother ben and people constantly trying to get me to break the law, do drugs, drink etc which is nothing like me then everything got really messed when it was like some mega "a homo spirit wants you" which made me want to flee like crazy because what straight guy would seriously want to be sent to an encounter with some homo being... Just measure aroudn the workld between places like cancun, puerata vallarta, kelowna bc, victoria bc etc. The whole friggin world is mapped out around around the same chunk of numbers that have to do with jesus, IC XC, apparently ME in english, Bitches in latin, etc. It's seriously messed up. 333/342 especially. The whole thing with this families birthdates etc and the apparent switch trying to be pawned off by my family, myself and son is just disturbing. The whole Isaiah 54 thing apparently having yet to happen to this "thing" that got in my mind was extremely disturbing. It was like being constantly guided to seeing things to freak me out and make me think horrible stuff about perspective. Like the sharing a portion of heaven bit and how it sounds wonderful but then the whole sinister twist that its about eating a portion of a certain someone... It's so messed up and evil. You people are the worst according to what got in me. The freakiest part was seeing the same crap mapped out with buses, addresses etc in mexico as here like trying to escape a nightmare and just landing in another.

But anyways I came back thinking of getting surgery and again like some mega healing thing it was if getting something back in me briefly and feeling no pain in my thrashed leaking river of judgement foot lol, little to no limping or swelling then that girl shows up and minutes later it's like wham pain pain pain and limping. It's so messed up. Like charging up only to have some whtie trash harlot showing up and somehow leeching it from me so I feel no healing and just pain. It's for these reasons that i have a serious hate on for women or at least the scum filth gold diggin filth ones of north america. You couldn't even pay me at this point to spit on a woman up here as that spit would be like showering their filth with showers from heaven... lol This country and it's dirty little secret. May the economies of canada and the us be swiftly destroyed and the people forced to live in poverty forever. These lands are so defiled and lost it's sickening!

But anyways i'm just bitter I guess and I have right to be as what you all have done to me with your slimey jewish religions and the whole egyptian thing is just messed up. I mean if RA was seriously in hell because of all of you and you used me to do something as "it" suggested then man you peopel are messed up. And that palm print changing woman... whatever the fk that was about I don't know but the whole Alice in wonderland crap and something trying to suggest "alice" got in me and was using me to do something fkd... man it's so hoooped.

Reality is just messed up and the whole 67/76 78/87 and time code thing is also extremely messed up. The reflective nature of things is so disturbing I just wish I could get away for a while and try to find peace but nooooooooooo. I come back and its the same thing. I walk past 3 location in a row and each station is singing something different about it being too late, too late, 2 days etc blah blah blah. Like the watchmen apparently. A giant clock without a craftsman. It's TWO LATE! blah blah blah! I mean leave me the hell alone evil doers. You let these things drag me into the abyss of misery for too long then it's haha look what we did to you time and and endless mental nightmare continues. I've had enough of it. This game is stupid and I don't care about your numbers, angles, geometry etc anymore. I don't care if you want to mumble things like don't run as I walk by...like I'd listen to anyone from a species that spent 33 years ruining and letting me be ruined. You people are messed up!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

edit on 20/7/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/7/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join