It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

URGENT:Interesting Dream I had in 2008 is unraveling right before my EYES!!! And was given to me to

page: 1
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I had and was given a very vivid dream to what's to come in the Last Days. I had a dream that I believe God wanted me to spread at this time Now!

The dream was about the Moon dust hitting the Earth "that now is apparent to me why that was in my dream when NASA was probing the moon for water". Which they have sent a team of astronauts there because of the coming disaster on this Earth so soon to come. Or maybe something will hit the moon that is why there was moon dust that hit the Earth in my dream.

Then the Earth began to wobble off it's axis and then it slowed down and the waters became still there was no wind. Then the planet began to heat up. Then the USA Dollar crashed.

All the strippers and hookers were out of money and were struggling which is happening at this very moment.

Then there was an attack on the stratosphere in Vegas, the tower was made up of Gold. Maybe that was symbolic. It may mean that buying Gold was a Scam and that nothing can buy you out of fear and terror. Which will be inflicted on the earth with the coming heavenly body headed towards earth.

Then people were in total chaos running around because the dollar crashed there was NO Food! There was people running all over the place in total chaos! People were violent and trying to survive.

I also remember in my dream a UFO coming beaming people up into their ships. Which I thought in my dream was the fake rapture. And I was hiding but maybe it was Ezekiel's wheel. Which I now am having second thoughts on and I think that is what it is. That part of dream marked something very important. And I am now taking note of it.

It means before the tribulation which is happening now the ships will show up to beam people before total destruction on this earth. In the bible it says Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; Revelation 18:4.

But I was shown this in my dream and I am watching it unfold in front of my very own eyes and it's awesome and trippy and creepy but also enlightening because I know where it is coming from God trying to warn me and for me to warn others.

You see the pole shift is going to stop this earth from rotating. That is why the Birds fell from the sky and the fish are dying the eco- system is braking the mother earth is stop her rotation. Please let me know how you feel about this Dream. Light2012

Update: I had a dream 7/14/2011 last night that there were black round anomalies headed here towards earth that had gaseous clouds around them.

Acts 2:17"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Joel 2:28 "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
edit on 15-7-2011 by light2012 because: fix



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is what I think

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7c80c4668eb.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, no offence intended, but this is like the 600th personal dream prophey this year...whats makes you think yours will come true



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I just stumbled upon this and you know what's weird? I too had an apocalyptic dream about the moon a few months back... All I remember is looking up at the moon and seeing what I could best describe as 'solar flares' coming off of it. But since you bring up moon dust in your dream, I guess it could also be described as huge waves of dust coming off of it. IDK reading your OP kind of gave me the willies.


Anyways I think lots of things are going on right now that we're not aware of... Let's all hope we're just paranoid, I guess.



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I like to read about dreams.

I think how we react in them and what happens in response is important. Sheds light on who we're. It show us where our weakness or strengths might be. It's almost like a training ground.
edit on 15-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I had a dream last night that a kangaroo stole my french fries, and when I confronted him about it he said he needed them to make some ice cream.

Surely this means the end is nigh??



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rEVOLuti0nary
I just stumbled upon this and you know what's weird? I too had an apocalyptic dream about the moon a few months back... All I remember is looking up at the moon and seeing what I could best describe as 'solar flares' coming off of it. But since you bring up moon dust in your dream, I guess it could also be described as huge waves of dust coming off of it. IDK reading your OP kind of gave me the willies.


Anyways I think lots of things are going on right now that we're not aware of... Let's all hope we're just paranoid, I guess.

On the subject of the moon, I once had a dream where it was so close to the earth I could almost jump and touch it. It was very creepy and I remember wanting to get away from it, far!



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
When the media, alternative medias, churches and politicians bombard us with "Doomsday" rhetoric, what do you expect? All that fear reveals itself in the brainwashed subconsious and eleminates itself through dreams.

Nothing to see here folks. "These are no the droids you are looking for. Move along."



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
I had a dream last night that a kangaroo stole my french fries, and when I confronted him about it he said he needed them to make some ice cream.

Surely this means the end is nigh??

Depends. Were you mad at the kangaroo or did you want some ice cream more?

Three things:
1) The kangaroo and you go on a quest to make some yummy ice cream
2) You chase the kangaroo from one weird place to another for retribution
3) You walk away because you're not mad anymore and don't want any ice cream.

But in reality, there're many choices you could make.
edit on 15-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by light2012
 


Not to be rude, but next time you plan on posting a “dream”, please compile your thoughts a little better. This post was super difficult to read.
2nd line
-Brit



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rEVOLuti0nary
 


I had posted this dream in 2009 once before and didn't get much response I just thought it is important to post again because of what all is going on. And it has revelation to my dream.



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by light2012
 


SnF, I have journals that tell of the exact event, and WHO is beaming people up....interesting take on the whole pole shift, either way some of it correlates with what I have read.
edit on 15-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I had a dream about the moon back in last November. it sounds similar to a few of the dreams shared here so I wanted to share mine...

I dreamt the moon was first a sharp, bright crescent, I was staring at it in awe when it became unstable, started to shake and spin. The next thing I know, it starts moving toward the Earth and changes into this dark black and blue orb with this intense inner glow. In my dream I was not sure what to think, but I woke up in shock at how vivid the dream was! I tried to paint it a few months ago but couldn't do it much justice. I'll share what i painted if anyone is interested or curious.



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I understand your concern, the dream was very real to you.....I think dreams have a way of letting us tap into the global subconsciousness of the people on earth. With all the doom and gloom going around, people are gearing up for something bad to happen....It could be today tomorrow 10-100 years or never, but people still have fear and that energy travels....

Keep a dream journal!
Peace



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   


The Earth began to wobble off it's axis




the waters became still there was no wind




Then the planet began to heat up




All the strippers and hookers were out of money and were struggling which is happening at this very moment




Then there was an attack on the stratosphere in Vegas, the tower was made up of Gold. Maybe that was symbolic




Then people were in total chaos running around because the dollar crashed there was NO Food!


I want to play a game...Which one of these doesn't fit? ( jeopardy theme music)....

If you guessed "All the strippers and hookers were out of money and were struggling which is happening at this very moment" you got it!

What does this have to do with the end of the world? And Vegas's Stratosphere was "attacked" with what? What aside from the dollar's fall is happening right before your eyes? I haven't seen any evidence supporting an axis change, earth's rotation stopping, heating due to changes in the rotation, strippers and hookers going out of work, or Vegas being mysteriously attacked in it's stratosphere.

Sometime a dream is just a dream... and sometimes a dream can be brought about by reading too many ATS threads.



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


MAYBE everyone is having prophecied dreams all pointing or symbolic of the same event...everybodys minds are different so the various dreams with the same common goal is quite meaningful. For example all over the world, according to culture/intelligence, religions vary, while all of them have a common ground..



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Do keep in mind that dreams also manifest from fresh memories, and usually bring them out of context.
Reading a lot of conspiracy? nibirus dreams, tsunami dreams, basically anything you read and or see can be brought over to the dream world.

I have had my fair share of apocalyptic dreams, just recently War on the Machines + Nuclear holocaust, as well as tsunami and flood waters.

Not too much to fred about, vivid dreaming is really cool, feeling like you're there. Thats the point of a vivid dream, same as a lucid dream (knowing your dreaming).

Still, interesting dream nonetheless



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by windword
 


Well I believe that media can have an effect on your dreams but I also believe that God has the upperhand and can make you aware of something and give you visions to warn others. And I feel that this is what I was instructed to do. And the dream was so clear and real I still remember like it was yesterday and it's hard to have dreams like that.



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx
 


Yes sir! I cleaned it up for you.



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908


The Earth began to wobble off it's axis




the waters became still there was no wind




Then the planet began to heat up




All the strippers and hookers were out of money and were struggling which is happening at this very moment




Then there was an attack on the stratosphere in Vegas, the tower was made up of Gold. Maybe that was symbolic




Then people were in total chaos running around because the dollar crashed there was NO Food!


I want to play a game...Which one of these doesn't fit? ( jeopardy theme music)....

If you guessed "All the strippers and hookers were out of money and were struggling which is happening at this very moment" you got it!

What does this have to do with the end of the world? And Vegas's Stratosphere was "attacked" with what? What aside from the dollar's fall is happening right before your eyes? I haven't seen any evidence supporting an axis change, earth's rotation stopping, heating due to changes in the rotation, strippers and hookers going out of work, or Vegas being mysteriously attacked in it's stratosphere.

Sometime a dream is just a dream... and sometimes a dream can be brought about by reading too many ATS threads.




Tower of Gold symbolic. The explosion of the stratosphere could be due to financial collapse. The earth's rotation has changed since the earthquake in japan. And I had this dream in 2008 and posted once before in 2009.



posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by light2012
 


SnF, I have journals that tell of the exact event, and WHO is beaming people up....interesting take on the whole pole shift, either way some of it correlates with what I have read.
edit on 15-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)


Wow really!? Who is beaming people up? Only time will tell... Take note that I had posted this dream before if you search it in 2009. Before all this even happened even with probing of the moon. I dreamt this way before the earth's rotation was altered when japan had the earthquake march 11, 2011. Which I feel that my dream does have some significance to it because the things I mentioned are happening!!! Now







 
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join