It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surreal Feeling As Of Late

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Agreed,
for about the last month i have been wanting to stand in sunlight no matter where i am almost as if i've fallen in love with it and blue skies.
for about the last few weeks though it's been feeling like i'm in some kind of movie it feels like my head isnt here like im very dreamy.
i dont know must be something in the air

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well I feel it and I'm twice as old as you. whatever the hell it is I'm feeling led me here to ATS. a few months back I kept thinking wtf is going on with this world. something was changing or I (me mind) was or hey, maybe there really is male menopause. so I plugged in a few specific words to Google and here I am. for what it's worth I tend to agree with all thoses ATS'erz who say whatever is going to happen will not be good. I've learned quite a bit here but be warned, this site can also work on one's mind. I don't think my brain has slept since I found this place. on the other hand maybe that's a good thing. good luck .........

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
have you ever been to the bating cages i want you to slow down...... dont over exert your self

"bating" cages?
I didn't know they had such things, but I can see your point about them helping to relax you.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies everyone, I'm amazed at how many of you took interest in my topic. Yes "kismetphayze", there is something very mystic about the sky lately, it just stands out so much more than it has in the past. I just get lost in thought whenever I look up and gaze, it's truly humbling (at most times). I wouldn't say the feeling is very spiritual "Gemini67" because I wouldn't really associate it with religion, it is eerie at times but there's no word that comes to my mind that REALLY describes this profoundness of the feeling. Ever since I became "awake" a couple years ago I started seeing things for what they really are which transcended my thoughts and intellect to another level. I'm used to things being off and I'm used to knowing what human nature really is like but there's just something afoot that seems wrong, or fake, or both. I do believe in what some of those scientists are saying that there are parallel universes and an infinite about of possibilities actually playing out in them all the time, space is just crazy. "ICEKOHLD" I actually read your thread when you first posted and related HEAVILY to it, I'd love to chat some more, I'll hit you with a message!

Let's hope we as humans have the courage to change our ways before things go horribly wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Yes, friend, I have. Talk about the sky? Notice how fake it looks these days? And the people on the street? Lost and blind. Sad faces with magazine smiles. I have the feeling also, things are coming to a head fast. Ready? I am.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
There are lots of folks, both here on ATS and outside of it, that are noticing that things are "different" but are having a hard time putting why or how to words. Check out the link in my siggy to see just how many there are, if you feel like having a read. Interesting title, considering.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insearch89
It never ends well for anybody because we all die and that is never a happy ending. I can identify with the feeling but i've had it for as long as i can remember but it gets worse with age. Maybe i'm a mental case but indeed something just doesn't add up.

Dude. No more staying up all night watching Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe for you!!!

Kidding! I really kinda liked that little, sad, poster child for big pharma robot... And c'mon -- Alan Rickman's voice was absolutely perfect!

I am making a mad dash through the recent posts for any nuggets before I crash for the night, but saw this thread and had to pop in. Whatever your beliefs are (or aren't) with regards to what has been referenced above -- I urge you to go to the source (or as close as possible) to decide for yourself.

Truly getting your head around what is being presented is mind warpingly (I said it as I typed it, so its a word!) confusing and can make you dizzy! So take your time reading, reflecting, analyzing, and reading again. And again. And probably again. Also, please use caution the further removed from the source that you find yourself -- evolving perceptions (awakening entities) might be more easily influenced or manipulated through a lot of the garbage that is out there...

Here is a link to the source for what has been referenced a few times in this thread: www.lawofone.info...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Snap!

I think we should start a club, then we can all be classed as being mentally ill together. Perhaps we are ll just sharing an experience together.

I had not wanted to mention this as i thought it was just me, clearly not though.

Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Yes, I do have the same feeling. It's as though something is not quite right with my days and nights, but I can't put my finger on it. I feel 'off' and unable to get my bearings. So, I'm attributing it to the change in the tilt of the planet? I dunno...light is different so our circadian rhythm is off? Plus, people have gone absolutely bonkers. People killing people for playing board games, and wacko stuff like swear words tattooed on people's foreheads. I'm 43, so it's not just you. The world has become a surreal place where almost anything goes, which is much different than how it used to be.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yes, I also feel as though something is about to happen. I've actually felt this way for a few years, but now it's more as a matter of fact type of realization that it WILL happen. What I mean is with everything I've read and with current earth events, I believe we are absolutely experiencing an effect on Earth from a heavy mass object in/near our solar system. This is not Elenin as Elenin is a only a comet, it's something close to Elenin, probably a dwarf star.

We are now witnessing the effect of this celestial object approaching Earth. We have earthquakes going off as well as volcanoes all over the world because of it!

www.youtube.com...

www.tehrantimes.com...

planet-x.150m.com...

www.youtube.com...

space.about.com...
socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I used to have this. It's called depersonalisation disorder.

I immediately cottoned on to what it was when I read that you had put real in quotation marks. I used to have a hard time explaining to people what it was that was wrong with me and that was the only way I could do so. Of course, there are many reasons why a person could develop this. I'm pretty certain mine was drug related, as it stopped when I stopped

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

It's like the feeling when you're just about to crest the top of the roller coaster and go down that first gigantic hill?

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. It's like you're anticipating something huge, body and soul, but your conscious mind can't quite put a finger on it.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
Yes, I also feel as though something is about to happen. I've actually felt this way for a few years, but now it's more as a matter of fact type of realization that it WILL happen. What I mean is with everything I've read and with current earth events, I believe we are absolutely experiencing an effect on Earth from a heavy mass object in/near our solar system. This is not Elenin as Elenin is a only a comet, it's something close to Elenin, probably a dwarf star.

We are now witnessing the effect of this celestial object approaching Earth. We have earthquakes going off as well as volcanoes all over the world because of it!

I agree. There can be no other explanation. Clocks are losing and gaining time, people are going nuts all over the world, GPS devices are refusing to work, the very magnetic field of the planet is being disturbed, and at least some Human Beings are changing, from within. People are leaving stale religious practices, and States are threatening to secede from the Fed. The world is changing, and anyone who says it isn't, is quite blind.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by curiouswa

I agree. There can be no other explanation. Clocks are losing and gaining time, people are going nuts all over the world, GPS devices are refusing to work, the very magnetic field of the planet is being disturbed, and at least some Human Beings are changing, from within. People are leaving stale religious practices, and States are threatening to secede from the Fed. The world is changing, and anyone who says it isn't, is quite blind.

Seems like a strong possibility, I've always felt that we had a hidden neighbour in our solar system and maybe it is indeed making it's appearance. Funny how you mention clocks gaining and losing time because I've noticed it in my house a lot more often lately. For instance, the microwave and oven timers were set on the exact same time yet from time to time (pun intended) I find one of them 2 or 3 (sometimes 4) minutes ahead of the other only for it to go back to normal minutes later! Weird.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
It's hard to explain, but I've never quite felt this before. It's been like this for about a month now, not much very longer if any. This feeling is so strange, and such a strong feeling too and it's making me question reality. Things just don't seem "real" lately, yet I know they are. I find myself looking up at the sky thinking "this can't be right, something's wrong here" but can't quite figure it out and it's troubling me. Life almost seems make believe, it's so surreal. I just turned 23 recently, maybe it has something to do with me growing or the world changing or both, but it's such a deep feeling. It sort of feels like I'm dreaming even though I'm wide awake. Wonder if anyone else has been feeling something like this?
My six year old said almost the exact same thing to me a couple of days ago. We figured it's because her sleep schedule has been thrown off quite a bit by summer vacation and the laxness of me enforcing her bedtime so she can stay up and catch fireflies. She has been saying for months now there is something weird going on with the sky but she can't explain precisely what she thinks is so strange about it. I point out she hasn't really been alive long enough to form a basis of comparison as to what is normal and what is strange. Our dog has been acting odd, too, and has developed an aversion to being out in open spaces. I would guess the recent talked about activity with our space weather may play a part. I can only shrug and guess. Life goes on as usual for us, otherwise.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemini67

Hi just wanted to say everything you said is happening to me so much so its scared the # outta me right now the sun is so high up and the skys are medditerain blue and im in the uk. I relate to your symtoms.

something is wierd and i feel anxious # we need a thread with these symtoms on so ppl can help each other maybe some are further along thasn others but with the dreams thing 100% its so weird i crave my other lives im obbsessed and i cant go back to my old life

# man!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Ive never understood threads like these. None of these predictions happen. I would like more stars though, theyre pretty.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticUnderdog
Ive never understood threads like these. None of these predictions happen. I would like more stars though, theyre pretty.

This isn't a prediction thread....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemini67

I've been getting this feeling that I'm living multiple lives at once even though I'm not.

It's like "the heads of Richard Wagner" there is this superposition of ideas, but normally you tend to focus on just some limiting subset of the greater picture and only allow that into your consciousness. People that score high for intuition type N on the Briggs and Myers test find it easier to paradigm shift within/(between) surreality(s).

So when the MSM is trying to stretch things with too much Prego sauce *we* really do notice it.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join