It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US army Col." The space ships are very real"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

that's funny....

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostinshell

LOL you caught that huh

edit on 7/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

I've got stacks of generals, including Soviet generals, who've come out and said UFOs are real. My point is, how many times do senior officials need to come forward and say this is real?"

Of course UFOs are real. Acknowledgement of that fact does not answer the simplest question though- WHAT ARE THEY? ET spaceships? Experimental aircraft? Time traveling machines? Toy R/C planes? Not a single "senior official" can answer that basic question, and therefore all discussion of the subject is just pure speculation.

Total lie and BS. "and therefore all discussion of the subject is pure speculation" Utter BS. Why do you people put up with this nonsense? ATS, certainly cannot take pride in the regular kangaroo court that the pseudo skeptics bring to the table.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

This thread is great, it gives me the goose-pimple feeling of being a potential space cadet ready to hit the stars, I'm ready!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Col John Alexander US Army ret. argues that disclosure is already a thing of the dim past.

In his latest book, John Alexander actually argues against a lot of the views advanced by many UFO believers.

I'm fairly sure many members of this forum that seize upon the above summary of his views would be rather upset if they actually read that book...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Maybe tptb doesn't want full disclosure and maybe they have their reasons. I realize it is fiction (?) but TNT recently premiered a show called "Falling Skies". the premise of the show is that when the aliens decided to "say hello" it was more in the form of a massive attack which pretty much neutralized all militarys of the world along with 90% of the worlds population. some people did survive and most of the children are being "harnessed" and guarded by aliens still here on earth for some unknown reason. when mankind tries to remove this harness the child normally dies in the process. (some do survive) many of the survivors have formed a resistance fighting for suvival with hopes of keeping the human race alive. and in the process destroy & wipe these aliens from the face of the earth. it's kind of a David & Goliath theme. but it plays well. it's a Spielberg produced series and I thought the first 3 episodes were well done. sorry I'm kinda new and don't know how to do the link thing yet. my apologies.... anyway, my point; don't be so hasty in wanting them to say hello as it may not bode well. (play spooky music >>>>) check out their website and if you'd like previously aired episodes are available for viewing.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Starred and Flagged. Reading the different opinions was fun.

So Disclosure has happened...well, I strongly disagree with the good Colonel...

Number one reason that it didn't happen is that this board "Aliens/UFOs" still exists for everyone to speculate. Wouldn't that be an oxymoron??

And speculate, we do !!!

Someone's experience will lend to beliefs of malevolent aliens...

Someone's experience will lend to beliefs of benevolent aliens...

The Government is back engineering from crashed UFOs but at the same time builds secret military equipment from government/aliens agreements...

There are as many varieties of aliens as there are varieties of Heinz Ketchup. At least we have concrete evidence for the latter...

Some will say that they are here to save us and some say they're here to invade us...

They are from vast distances, from inner dimensions or alternate universes...

We speculate.

The only disclosure that I will ever believe in is when ALL governments from this world publicly come forward and state that "Here are the facts..." ...wishful thinking.

I laugh my head off at The Disclosure has already happened.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Once we discover they taste like chicken they are going to wish they stayed in their own realm!

They are not from Outer Space, they are from inner space and they are called Demons!

I say that if there is a planned "disclosure" it won't be Aliens but Demons posing as Aliens!

If it can fry crispy then don't ask, just pass the sauce!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Once we discover they taste like chicken they are going to wish they stayed in their own realm! They are not from Outer Space, they are from inner space and they are called Demons! I say that if there is a planned "disclosure" it won't be Aliens but Demons posing as Aliens! If it can fry crispy then don't ask, just pass the sauce!

Perfect example right here !!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Just curious... how do we know this is even true? I tried to find the source for this "AOL News" post but came up with no results. Something seems very fishy about the article to me.
Now, this is not saying I am a disbeliever of UFOs...but simply, the source for this post seems to be quite iffy.
Just my two cents!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Is it worth buying? I've read the summary and some reviews.

From what i've read the gentleman in question is pushing what seems more of the general clearing of the decks thats been going on everywhere with UFO files in the last 2 years.

"Heres all we have, yes there are some cases we cant explain, we don't know any more than the public about that. Anything else that happens will be news to us..."

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Once we discover they taste like chicken they are going to wish they stayed in their own realm! They are not from Outer Space, they are from inner space and they are called Demons! I say that if there is a planned "disclosure" it won't be Aliens but Demons posing as Aliens! If it can fry crispy then don't ask, just pass the sauce!

Perfect example right here !!

Don't worry, I wont eat your aliens!
In order to eat them I would have to be a cannibal because they reside in the hearts of men! So instead I will remain open to really meeting our makers because they just are not here...yet!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Gawd i think the only reason we havent made contact is that most people would feel too silly to try.
its a wierd thing to have the "best and brightest" astronaughts,presidents,military pilots, sceintists, missileteers of nuclear weapons,The head of the CIA, the head of the british defence establishment, the man who investigated the belgian triangles (De brower) belgian wir force col. now general,
All kinds of thesee people have spoken up loud and clearly.
Hillenkoeter exposed the game even.....
its just stupid to keep on going over the same old ground when we should be trying to make contact.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Oh you cannibal you !!

I was just highlighting your reply as an excellent speculation...

Don't worry, I wont eat your aliens! In order to eat them I would have to be a cannibal because they reside in the hearts of men! So instead I will remain open to really meeting our makers because they just are not here...yet!

Just like this one. Again.

All in good fun !

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Irrelevant post... Excuse the wasted space ATS
edit on 14-7-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Gawd i think the only reason we havent made contact is that most people would feel too silly to try.
its a wierd thing to have the "best and brightest" astronaughts,presidents,military pilots, sceintists, missileteers of nuclear weapons,The head of the CIA, the head of the british defence establishment, the man who investigated the belgian triangles (De brower) belgian wir force col. now general,
All kinds of thesee people have spoken up loud and clearly.
Hillenkoeter exposed the game even.....
its just stupid to keep on going over the same old ground when we should be trying to make contact.

The way I see it, if you read straight down the middle of the actual "Disclosure Project", it's enough to make ANY sensible person PUKE. It makes the UFO phenomenon, from the singular perspective of intelligent non human technology, an utter JOKE. "Disclosure" should be spelled differently.

D-I-S-I-N-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N

"Disclosure" is the ENEMY of the above mentioned people. The word "disclosure" should be stricken from the annals of existence within the intelligence and integrity bound UFO community. It has preyed on the weak for so long that unto it's own undoing, its pathetically weak itself, utterly and detectably flamboyant as a result. Humanity orchestrating contact or actual disclosure as a result of monetarily funded, organized activities, represent of democratic influence, will NEVER happen. "Disclosure" has REALLY hurt the whole UFO thing from the stance that it colors the whole thing a bright red shade of CHARLATAN,IMO.

edit on 14-7-2011 by MasterOfSparkz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
We always hear that they are here and real ,but thats it. Who's asking the tough questions like, I dont know maybe in Military terms their "current objective" "mission status" ?in other words what the hell are they doing here besides the abductions,mutilations and general secrecy.
Is it too much to ask for some simple answers instead of all the mystery?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
We always hear that they are here and real ,but thats it. Who's asking the tough questions like, I dont know maybe in Military terms their "current objective" "mission status" ?in other words what the hell are they doing here besides the abductions,mutilations and general secrecy.
Is it too much to ask for some simple answers instead of all the mystery?

Did he actually say "Aliens are here"? If yes, could you point me in that direction?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Well they must be pretty damn close if we know they are real,very real,maybe the moon,close enough?
Your point is?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

From what I understood, he said UFOs (the space ships, as per the thread title) are very real. This doesn't mean that aliens are in them, or am I missing something? And taking in consideration Isaac's post on this same page, I think I can pretty much guess what John Alexander's take on the UFO subject overall is, without reading the mentioned book.

My point is the same point Carl Sagan once made - "Why does it have to be aliens from another planet?". From the current scientific understanding we have, we can speculate they are A) aliens from another planet, B) time travellers, C) aliens from another dimension, D) our very own technical achievements that have evolved behind the curtain, and E) a mix between the upper-mentioned. From these scenarios it's obvious that D) is most probable, but not necessarily the correct answer. Add to the equation the fact that what we understand and know is a really tiny bit of everything there's to be known and voila - you get an infinite number of options who might these be.

Basically, John Alexander said the crafts are real (which I know for sure), and that's about it. If that says to you much, I'm happy for you, unfortunately, it doesn't add much light on the subject for me...

EDIT TO ADD - I saw it now and I have no idea how I might have missed it, the part where Alexander quoted president Truman. Now, again, I remain skeptical, first because I don't see any direct link to the interview so we could see with our eyes what Alexander's words exactly were. I'm sure you have experienced the phenomenon of people taking words out of context? Until I see the whole interview I will remain skeptical. AND again, taking in consideration the post by IsaacKoi regarding Alexander's latest book, I am even more inclined on thinking that his words were taken out of context. I believe he only admits to the UFOs being real (not them being driven by aliens from another planet).
edit on 14-7-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join