It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Compilation Of July 2011 UFO Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

Nex time, the thread will be trashed.

This is really amazing video...
edit on July 14th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
this is amazing, i saw one just yesterday flying in a perfect line westbound over london ON going what looked like twice as fast as a plane, theyr beutiful.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

1) some ok vid shots there, but mainly
little dots of light...

some are planes, planets, IMHO

and also thinking there was at least one that looked cgi fake...

i liked the first one best, QLD, AUST...

it was a big "round" one...

2) seeya

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

+ any more info?

* refs?

opinion?

thanks...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well, not to insult the OP, but a very poor thread. First off, the videos are so from from amazing, to log in and read that someone thinks they are so amazing they deserve their own thread and all the attention that brings, well....that just further reinforces my opinion that this subject is ruined for years until the majority choose to educate themselves.

The second fail is you posted a useless video of nothing, then failed to even give us your opinion or breakdown of what you think it could be, and why you feel you are qualified to pass such judgement. Then you expect the rest of us to log in and make your thread a success?

There is a problem with Ufology, and things like this are a clear illustration of that. Don't kill the messenger.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well.... despite the lack of your opinion on the video, I still liked it.

Kinda have to laugh when people complain about it being not "amazing" or spectacular!.... duh maybe you haven't seen very many UFO videos... gotta learn to like boring

As for the video ....a lot of them seemed genuine.

The 4th of July ones I am really interested in..... I DO think for whatever reason UFOs show themselves on the 4th... weather it's human/alien ...I have no clue.

Last year I saw a Orange/Red UFO during the fireworks in our neighborhood.... I won't go into detail...but it was NOT a firework. ...like the one @ 2:57

Also... for some reason UFO sightings spike on the 4th... OF COURSE a lot are simply the fireworks BUT I think there is something more to it.

There is a problem with Ufology, and things like this are a clear illustration of that. Don't kill the messenger.

Hmmm well ... this was just a youtube video of a bunch of UFOs... is that UFOlogy??

Have you even read what some of the Ufologists have found or written? A lot of good stuff...

a youtuber isn't necessarily a UFologist.....
edit on 14-7-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a ufologist. And there never will be. That bit of humor seems to part many hair around here....

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Sure there is.... it was invented by people who are interested and like UFOs...

Are you some all knowing god who dictates what is real and what is not?

Even if you don't recognize the term ....it still exists.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
There is no such thing as a ufologist. And there never will be. That bit of humor seems to part many hair around here....

a person into science is a scientist
a person into astrology is an astrologist
a person into geology is a geologist
and a person into ufo's is a ufologist

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Who would put lights in the sky like that.
If there was not something strange who would bother to record.
There might have been a Nikola that had something to do with strange flying ships.
I assume this is the interest in unbelievable environmental energy found by Tesla.

top topics

join