It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Releases First Campaign Ad For TV

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
That ad is ALMOST too "slick" for R.P....

But the message is awesome!!!!

GO PAUL!!!!!
edit on 14-7-2011 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The Mayans were off by a little over a month. The big event happening in 2012 will not be the end of the world.

It will be Ron Paul being elected as the President of the United States.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

This has to be the best campaign/revolution teaser I have ever seen. It is simple, moving, and straight to the point. Just by first glance, the super hero that is Ron Paul draws you in. Now whats kinda scary however is that Ron WILL NOT be in the senate. I hope he wins!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Whoever made the ad is a genius.

It had a feel or a horror movie/suspense thriller to it... the scary part is when you think about it... is that were living in a horror movie/suspense thriller.

edit on 7/14/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

nobody in the political arena has treated him fair yet. i am very glad to see this ad as it looks as though this time he isnt going to just sit back and take it. winning debates but getting overlooked has gone on long enough.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well...it's nice to see a dumbed down ad for Ron Paul that will appeal to the general American public...at least he will get his name out there and the fat pigs may decide to do a little research on their own and investigate the real issues and where each candidate stands on them.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Big fan of Ron Paul myself, but Americans must not delude themselves into thinking there is a way to avoid raising taxes at this juncture.

I agree with where Paul wants to go, but breaking social contracts like social security and medicare without touching the other side is asking for trouble, not raising the debt ceiling at this point is more than just potentially disastrous.

Frankly I don't see any way for the U.S. out of the mess it got itself into, but you can at least walk it down sensibly.

The net effect of Paul's plan would be to entrench the military industrial complex, destroy the social fabric, enrich the wealthiest and corporations (because no one is proposing raising taxes for the poor, but the benefits for them is what is being cut) and deepen the problem.

Again: I think Ron Paul is great, but blind adherence to ideas past their sell by date is what got America into this mess in the first place. Real men are pragmatists.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I thought I posted before? gone?

Ron Paul will save the day.
dont worry he make it all ok.
go back to sleep, count sheep.

do you really think Ron paul can do any good?
NO. he will get threatened or paid off or killed off.
or he is a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

the only way the sheep can be saved is to remove all the wolfs.
and they have all the power and money.

and even if the sheep win.
they will creep back in.
the French had a Big revolution.
they Killed all the bad wolfs off.
and just look what good it did them.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
sounds great, but the presidency has proven to be a real Play-Doh FunFactory. whatever goes in one end can be mashed and molded into a nearly unrecognizable thing oozing out the other end. i think RP would be a real nightmare for the other parts of the dreaded machinery that churns out the conditions under which we're all forced to live. still, he'll have my vote.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
sounds great, but the presidency has proven to be a real Play-Doh FunFactory. whatever goes in one end can be mashed and molded into a nearly unrecognizable thing oozing out the other end. i think RP would be a real nightmare for the other parts of the dreaded machinery that churns out the conditions under which we're all forced to live. still, he'll have my vote.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by consigliere

You might be right, but I don't think so. He has stuck to his convictions for 30 years, he has held fast on multiple interview and news shows. His voting record matches his platform.

Plus, what other viable candidate is there? He is surely a better choice than Obama or any of the other Republicans.

He has also resigned his Congressional seat to focus on running for President, because he felt guilty for splitting his attention the last go around.

He is a man of integrity. And if I am proven wrong, he is still better than all of the other candidates.

I may also be wrong. I hope so. Its the whole "fool me once,,," thing, you know.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

All three of these ads are really good. The last one is hilarious. Who ever is putting these together is the best I have seen. I haven't voted for years but I have decided to vote for Ron Paul. If for no other reason than to make a statement. People keep saying oh nothing will change you can't trust anybody. That may be true but we already know what voting for the rest will deliver more of the same. We have to vote for somebody or we will simply lose by default. It is time to send a real message to Washington. When Obama got elected people seem to forget especially him it was with the understanding it could be on a temporary basis if things didn't change. It definitely hasn't. Therefore its time to send a stronger message and get our point across. Everyone is out the door if things don't change and we mean business.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm admittedly enamored with Ron Paul. I still have a 2008 Ron Paul for president yard sign in my basement. I don't agree with him on numerous issues, but his integrity, honesty and consistency to principle so much trump everything.

I'd be all in favor of free market capitalism as long as we had a level playing field. Which we don't. We have a corporate fascist system that is designed to push the middle class into slavery.

Ron Paul is a great start, but what we really need is something akin to what Moses called Jubilee. Cancel all debts. Release all (corporate) slaves. Give back land and property to former owners. It's called a proclamation of liberty, and believe it or not, the jubilee proclamation that Moses gave shows up on the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia. Blow the trumpets, folks. Cancel all debts.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta

Does anyone know if this is going all out on TV too?
S

This yahoo article says it'll be released tomorrow in Iowa and New Hampshire.
I read the article, before I saw the commercial. The article doesn't do this ad justice. The article mentions the key points in the ad, but doesn't describe it's appeal.
This ad is brilliant. The style makes it interesting to people of all ages, especially to people who don't really care about politics. With it's entertainment value it leaves an impression which might get some people thinking about government policies.
edit on 14-7-2011 by collietta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hurah ... finally our Ron Paul has his message out ..... S&F for you OP.
A very convincing and promising message I would say.....you got my vote, Mr Paul.

Even though I know you will be just like any other presidents before you.......because if you want to get thing moving the only way is compromising which mean you would have to go against your own principles and your promise to us citizens......because this is the way it is in this era.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This makes me wanna vote right now! This man deserves his chance! All of the other wannabes have had their moment in the spotlight, it's time to give the one person who has not waivered on his stances ever a shot at the title!
Go Ron Paul!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
out of all the slime balls out there running for president...

This guy makes the most sense...

which will indeed confuse voters...

And once again prevent intelligence and intellect from leading our people...

Let us not forget for one moment, it is the voters fault in this country for the position this country is in...

No matter how you spin it, play it, or deny it.........

you can post about this response until you turn purple in the face and maybe get your eureka moment, realizing I am correct..

I don't really care...

Truth sucks...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Im British and this is my very first post ever! I have seen much of Ron Paul that i like but cant help thinking that if he even has a chance of winning is it a possibility that by then it doesn't matter who will win. For me it seems nothing happens by accident and we have no power in this two party system?

Ideas?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
For me, one of the most honorable man in politics!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm a RP supporter and have been for years but I don't like this ad.

I think it will alienate liberals and I think that if RP stands a chance, it will be b/c some of his issues cross party lines and he could get a LOT of swingvotes.

I think he should concentrate on his anti-war message, his anti- foreign aid message, and his stance on the fed and WHY he has it.

JMO

To me this ad looks like it is for those OH so republican young folks who want a 'real republican.'

I really don't think the country wants that right now. I think they just want a leader with common sense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join