It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Releases First Campaign Ad For TV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I saw this come out earlier today. The music is pretty intense. Im not sure where Ive heard it before.

In my opinion, the ad highlights government spending, unemployment, a balanced budget, and anti-democrats.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

I thought it was a trailer for some Movie lol, non-the-less, he looks like he is going all out, the message is designed in specific way to catch people's attention, and see how the music changes when it comes to Ron Paul's message at the end, nicely done.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Damn that's a good video! Good call on the movie trailer theme!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

I thought it was a trailer for some Movie lol, non-the-less, he looks like he is going all out, the message is designed in specific way to catch people's attention, and see how the music changes when it comes to Ron Paul's message at the end, nicely done.

Me too, too bad it's reality.

This is the first time I've seen a campaign ad done in this fashion. I'm guessing it's because most of the RP audience is younger and this will appeal to them more. I'm in that audience, and it appealed to me.

Looking forward to seeing more.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Here is what I HOPE is happening:

Last election Paul was just testing the waters so to speak, not really putting any effort into getting elected. Just to get his name out there, so that people would be paying attention to him over the following years.

Then, over the following years, he would make himself known as a true patriot, a true American, and someone that we REALLY need.

Then BAM!!!!! RP2012!!!!

Fantasy? Maybe. I'm really hoping Ron Paul has an ace up his sleeve, something that will give him a huge edge in this election. Because, sadly, actually having good policy is NOT enough for the drooling brain dead majority of this country.

I wish you well Ron Paul. You aren't a savior, but I sure as hell hope you are my President, and I will be extremely proud to call you as such if the situation arises. Not once in my life have I ever been excited about a presidential candidate, before Mr. Paul that is.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
pretty intense.... seems like a little too much emphasis on dramaticism; not a whole lot of real content. kinda puts him in the same category of all the other whack-a-moles.

shame though, seems like he's pretty legit and has always been fighting uphill. remember when his marketing got cut and blacklisted in the last election, that was sad. i can honestly say that pretty much if not most of the genuinely real people i have known in recent years have stood by ron. i myself can say i've never seen anything fake come from him; other than this admittedly silly video.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

just wanna say i love your attitude. many can learn from this, including myself.

2nd

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta
pretty intense.... seems like a little too much emphasis on dramaticism; not a whole lot of real content. kinda puts him in the same category of all the other whack-a-moles.

shame though, seems like he's pretty legit and has always been fighting uphill. remember when his marketing got cut and blacklisted in the last election, that was sad. i can honestly say that pretty much if not most of the genuinely real people i have known in recent years have stood by ron. i myself can say i've never seen anything fake come from him; other than this admittedly silly video.

But you have to play to win. He will have to play if he wants to win. This involves underhanded politics, name calling, and bash ads. Stay tuned.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta

I have to agree with you(star). I like ron paul and some of his ideas and how he comes across when speaking. But this video,i thought, did put him in that category. As another poster pointed out this was probably aimed at the younger voters so this trailer(i mean campaign ad) will probably do its job. i guess some times you have to fight dirty?
Does anyone know if this is going all out on TV too?
S

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
All of the pro Ron Paul posts kill me.

What makes this guy any different than any other candidate?
He will promise the world and delivery NOTHING,,,just like all the rest.

Theres a Thread on brainwashing and how polarization is used,,,us vs them so to speak

This is no different,,,and before you all start,,,im familiar with RP,,,but i dont trust any of them,,,Any Of Them

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Ron Paul is an idiot imo. THOUGH I do agree with him on a number of civil issues. But free-market capitalism is anything but free and it has been the down fall of this great nation. That being said I'm glad that he's stealing attention and momentum from other GOP candidates. Hopefully this will create such a clusterf*ck for the GOP that will make it that much easier for the Dems.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by consigliere

You might be right, but I don't think so. He has stuck to his convictions for 30 years, he has held fast on multiple interview and news shows. His voting record matches his platform.

Plus, what other viable candidate is there? He is surely a better choice than Obama or any of the other Republicans.

He has also resigned his Congressional seat to focus on running for President, because he felt guilty for splitting his attention the last go around.

He is a man of integrity. And if I am proven wrong, he is still better than all of the other candidates.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ron Paul is gonna become President in 2012...and then the US collapses,and takes everyone with them....and RP is gonna get blamed for it.

That is the only Reason he is still alive and gets so much Attention now. That is why there will be other Bailouts for more bankrupt European Countrys. That is why the US Goverment is gonna continue rasing the Debt Ceiling, rob its population and spend like crazy to increase the Damage when the "Chosen Sacrifice" (Ron Paul) takes over.

Do you really think RP would be able to do anything to rescue the US at this Point? Even if he becomes President? There is too much corruption in the US Goverment...and the Elite will get rid of him sooner or later,before he gets the Chance to get rid of them. Either by killing him,or by crashing the whole System after they starved it to Death...

Me thinks Ron Paul is running Head first into a Trap

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by Cantmakedisup

It can't be government intrusion into free market.

Nope.

We don't have Capitalism, we gave Corporatism, and that is why we are in the mess we are in.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

Me thinks Ron Paul is running Head first into a Trap

Sadly I agree with you, the U.S hit her iceberg 30 or so years ago.

There's nothing Ron Paul can do to save it.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

edit on 14-7-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Love the vid! I found this ad from 2008. It sends chills down my spine it's so good.

Edit, found this on why you shouldn't vote for Ron Paul. Hysterical!

edit on 14-7-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
that last clip really is hilarious....but in the same way sad...bc its true

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join