It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back To School - Forced Vaccination...or Not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Okay, I recently got my back-to-school letter.
I didn't find anything odd, until I got to the last part of the letter:

The State of California is now requiring all students to obtain a TDAP vaccine by Fall 2011 or the student will not be allowed to attend classes. Assembly Bill 354 requires that beginning on July 1, 2011, all students entering or advancing to the 7th through 12th grades for 2011-2012 school year to be vaccinated against Pertussis, unless the student submits a valid exemption for medical reasons or personal beliefs. Students failing to provide such proof cannot be admitted or advanced to the 7th through 12th grades. This vaccination can be obtained at most local clinics...

It even says in websites like:

www.summbears.k12.ca.us...

www.kaiserpermanente.org...

I'm still doing a lot of research on the Pertussis vaccine. However, I guess I should not make big deal about it just yet. This is the first time I've ever gotten a letter like this.

Am I just being paranoid or this can lead up to something ?Text
edit on 13-7-2011 by mak88 because: Error with the font

edit on 13-7-2011 by mak88 because: Font Error

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think people are making a much bigger deal than necessary. I have had a TDAP in the past 10 years and I haven't grown a new head..most colleges require students have this before entering..problems now..problems later..

Do you really want to see the effects of tetanus?

One of our friends lost their baby due to pertussis it was horribly tragic..do you really want to be a carrier and possibly give it to a infant? Infants cannot be vaccinated against it until 8 weeks..in that time you could potentially kill a baby without it. You can read about the heartache HERE

FLame away..just STAY away from me and my family if you are not vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Don't do it... take the exemption. You can always decide later, on your own, wether to give your
child the shot or not. Why let the nanny state force you to do anything?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100

FLame away..just STAY away from me and my family if you are not vaccinated.

Aren't you already protected against the unvaccinated if you are vaccinated?
Isn't that supposed to be the purpose of the vaccine?
edit on 13-7-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SnakeShot

Immunisation against whooping cough reduces its severity however, it is still a common infection

also...like I said above..infants cannot have the vaccination before 8 weeks so I certainly wouldn't want you to give it to my child just because of your paranoid delusions.

cj6

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
People have survived long enough without getting vaccines so DONT take it! Its completely unnecessary. U r not at risk for any major illness they just want u to believe u r.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Didn't you hear... according to Neopan100, we're just paraniod and delusional for not taking the governments poision.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

210,000 children died of tetanus last year..

Not at risk? So in your world there are no rusty nails, tin pcs. etc? No chance of accidentally stepping on anything harmful? Excuse me...but can I have directions to LALaLand?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Personally, vaccinations didn't ever do anything but make me sick. Some even put me in the hospital. To hell with that.. I'm either finding a school that doesnt require it or homeschooling my kids (whenever I have them) cause vaccines are bulls excrement in a tube.

( BTW screw you ats for censorship of curse words. Your servers are in the US if I remember so FOLLOW THE FIRST AMENDMENT!! Damn suit pants kissers.))
edit on 13-7-2011 by furzball because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I see a contradiction.

If they do not allow a child to attend classes because they did not have a vaccination, then where does No Child Left Behind come into play? Use their own rules against them.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

then you should not be taking an 8 week old child out of it's home
if it doesn't protect you completely, it doesn't protect you at all.

half-measures are useless

so please stop with the fear mongering and implied filthiness
of those who choose not to risk mercury poisoning, or have aborted human fetal cells, or other unnecessary biological garbage forcibly injected into them.

never mind that you left a DNA sample on the needle which may now be in a database somewhere.
or that on countless occasions vaccination drives are used as a cover for sinister purposes.

CIA Organized Fake Vaccination Drive To Get Osama bin Laden's Family DNA

OP you can claim a religious exemption. i'll look up some more links for you in a bit.

think about it while the science behind vaccination may seem sound
you are allowing a total stranger[who may not know what they are doing] to inject what may be an unknown substance directly into your bloodstream.

vaccine dangers www.educate-yourself.org...

The REAL Reason for Vaccines www.abovetopsecret.com...

truly disgusting: now they are now sneakily trying to trick children in order to bypass their parents consent:
Stealth Vaccine Laws Allow Children to Consent to Vaccines at the Age of 12, page 1 www.abovetopsecret.com...

aborted fetal cells/autism

proper hygiene and proper diet will prevent many diseases by itself
but there's no money in that

Cancer and Other Viruses Found in Vaccines

there are a lot of threads here on the subject use the search function, study, make your own decision, and good luck

reply to post by mak88

edit on 13-7-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

oh, and welcome to ATS a mod will be here shortly to provide some important info
edit on 13-7-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

new topics

top topics

join