It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer and Other Viruses Found in Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Cancer is now pandemic - worldwide. It usually has an "infectious component" - not everyone infected will get cancer, only under certain circumstances. But the infection sets you up. And it seems vaccines are riddled with disease-causing agents.

Besides spreading AIDS into the human population, these vaccines are thought to be the main cause of the increased incidence of cancers over the past few decades.

This video is a compilation of interviews with Hilleman, Sabin and all the old boys who pioneered vaccine research - and they blow the whistle on infectious contaminants in vaccines. ...If you think these problems have all been addressed - pay attention to the part about the difficulties of identifying unknown viruses - and think again. You also might want to think about the Obesity Pandemic, and the role vaccines play in spreading obesity-causing viruses.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yeah I've seen this, thanks for posting it up on ATS. It doesn't surprise me that this is happening.

I recently read this article about cancer that you might find interesting: Cancer is a fungus - And it is curable

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Another piece of evidence for the cautioning use of vaccines. Just goes to show that not even the scientists know what all is in their vaccines.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

THanks for the link. I do like to know these alternatives to modern medicine and will share this article/website/Dr.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

I recently read this article about cancer that you might find interesting: Cancer is a fungus - And it is curable

great find, however this may be yet another part of cancers pleomorphic cycle

Pleomorphism, Its Discovery and Suppression

However, at the time Pasteur was formulating and publicizing his work, a quiet, much more qualified and experienced researcher, Pierre Bechamp, was also looking at the new frontier-world of microbes, and came up with a more complex, but thorough, understanding of these miniature marvels. He identified a fundamental unit of microbiological life, named the ‘microzyma’, which he said was critical in supporting the life of cells, but could be triggered into pathogenic states, depending on specific changes in the state of the internal (particularly the blood) environment. Therefore, the bacteria and other micro-organisms; viruses and fungi, that were being blamed as the cause of disease, were viewed by Bechamp as being part of Nature’s ‘clean-up crew’, breaking down sick tissue and ultimately decomposing a no-longer-occupied body. Bechamp also viewed these micro-organisms as ‘changing forms’ (pleomorphic): from seed to bacterial, viral and fungal states, rather than being seen as discrete species unto themselves.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
S&F great find:
They are definitely out to sicken for profit
here are a few links I discovered yet another reason for TPTB pushing and forcing these vaccines:

Vaccinations Harm Psychic Abilities

some excerpts from section 2:

2. From the research of Stephanie Relfe, Kinesiologist: The CIA Correction I discovered something VERY strange when doing kinesiology corrections on people. I have done over 500 sessions over the past seven years. *** I had a client in the USA whose body told me that the priority that needed correcting was structural. I ran through some possibilities and the body indicated it wanted a correction from kinesiology called the "C.I.A." correction. CIA stands for "Common Integrative Area". This is an area behind our ears where our past and part of our ego is stored. When a person needs this correction, it indicates that they are being affected by their past. Once the body indicated that this was the correction that was needed, I then did the test for CIA. This gave me a second chance to confirm that the original answer I got was correct. The test for CIA is to tap the person just behind both ears. Then when you muscle test an arm, they will go weak, if CIA is called for. *** I had done this correction dozens of times on many people. However, this day was different. To my amazement, when I tapped behind the ear and muscle tested the arm, the arms stayed strong. *** So, I had a thought as to what the body might be trying to tell me. I said "Central Intelligence Agency". Sure enough, the arm went weak! This was what the body was trying to tell me. *** Since that time, I have done my "Central Intelligence Agency" test and correction on a number of people. I never went looking for it. This correction just presented itself the same as it had for the man I first did this to. I have done this correction to Americans and Australians. As I began to ask the body more questions about what this was, I began to get that it had something to do with vaccinations. Possibly some kind of crystal that goes in with the vaccination. After all, when we are vaccinated it is the ONLY time that someone gets a chance to put something directly into our blood. Is this the real reason why 'they' are so insistent on vaccinating? After writing this I found an old article from www.davidicke.com that I had kept. David Icke said he was told by a CIA scientist working against his will that microchips were so small they were being inserted by injection during vaccination. If you want to have some idea of how small these chips can get, have a look at this photo which was taken at a university in England which is developing chip technology.

Vaccination interfering with psychic abilities

"I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all. A flying saucer would fly through the sky at great speed and be seen by many men and women but the children who had been vaccinated would see nothing and I noticed this hundreds of times." ---- CREDO MUTWA ----

From Credo Mutwa, Zulu shaman: "We were told that there was a great smallpox epidemic coming to the land and all the children must be vaccinated. My grandfather used to say that the white man’s vaccination makes you blind and if you are to look after the cattle you must not go to the trading store to get your vaccination. Inspectors used to come and check each child for signs of vaccination. Our grandmother used to give us great pain in order to save our spiritual eyes. Grains of maize would be heated up and pushed against the skin of the child, and so when the schools inspectors came he saw the blisters and assumed the child had been vaccinated…and I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all. A flying saucer would fly through the sky at great speed and be seen by many men & women but the children who had been vaccinated would see nothing and I noticed this hundreds of times." Credo Mutwa (the reptilian agenda video pt 1 www.davidicke.com )

Vaccination Myths

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f65480558aa.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join