It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assassination of News International by the Global Elite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Yeah, if News international is being "assassinated" by the rest of the world...then why doesn't Fox News EVEN MENTION THE WHOLE THING?

I'm sure they have received their orders from Roger Ailes and Murdoch not to mention it or risk losing their jobs.

Of course - if they don't have anything good to say about the subject, why bring it up at all?

Classic news room subjective blackout.

The Rev.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The phone hacking scandal has been going on for the best part of 10 years, both governments have known about it, but just too scarred to do anything about it, and in fact going to bed with the Murdoch press. It has taken quality journalism and a few M.P.s brave enough to question News Internationals actions. It was Labour MP Tom Watson who released the information about Milly Dowler that caught the public attention. It was also Chris Bryant MP who asked wade if they paid police. Later the Sun revealed Chris Bryant was Gay. Thats the price you pay for challenging the Murdoch empire.

It was the Guardian Newspaper that was the ONLY paper to even cover the hackings prior to the Milly Dowler revelation. If the Guardian had not covered this, not one of us would have known about the phone hacking operations.

The Murdoch press has upset a lot of powerful people. From the British Royal Family, former prime minister Gordon Brown and not to mention the prince of darkness Peter Mandelson whom was at Nat Rothschilds 40th this weekend. So there are a lot of people with an axe to grind with Murdoch, not just George Soros.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

This is true - the Murdochs have made a rod for their own back. But I'm wondering why the business is being attacked and not the owners? Surely there would be a boardroom / shareholders revolt?

The Rev.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

I predict the owners may soon be forced out of the business, if thats possible. The name Murdoch is becoming corrosive.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Astr0
Hmmm have a think of this: The left celebrate the falling of a dynasty whilst the Murdoch family retreat from public view with their billions. Now, what if this is an ochestrated disapearence so they can go elsewhere?

Ever since Paraguay / Bush family people in high places have been retiring for family reasons. Secetary of Defence Gates has just thrown in the towel and walked of for ... 'family reasons'.

Yeah like these people give up power if they don't have to!!

That is an interesting point.

Maybe they're going to their bunkers?

That or they got a destination for pick up located down under - and I am deadly serious. Ever since GW Bush got a close up inspection of one of the craft over Camp David I have seen the writing on the wall: The elites have an escape plan and some of them do not plan on going underground.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

The ancient "gods" came from the heavens. Maybe those "gods" were nothing more than the elite from the previous "advanced" human civilisation. We are trapped in a cycle, if we are at the point of destroying ourselves now, how do we know we have not been here before?

But as for whether this is related is yet to be seen. It could be part of a greater plan in order to put further restrictions upon our allegedly "free" press. They are talking about an independent ombudsman to regulate the press and stop this thing from happening, but no doubt, just like with a lot of the recent laws enacted, there will more than likely be a clause with the potential of stripping our freedoms, namely in this case, the freedom of the press.

The world of politics is twisted and corrupt, who knows what else will end up coming out because of all of this. I can bet that NI have a LOT of dirt to expose in revenge. This is probably why the credibility is being destroyed.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Things are bad all over, even for the elites.

They are now attacking each other.

Divide and conquer.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It was always said that UK politics is run on the back bone on the Sun newspaper.

Because the sun is the most read newspaper in N.Ireland and GB it makes sence not to drag it through the coals while it still has reader support. But when the tides turned against the Sun's owners (news corp) over the phone hacking scandle it was open season to bring down the Murdochs.

Its all about timing. The sun has always been seen to be a labour party paper backing their policies over the consertatives. If you where a political party running in fear of a paper and the people where against your party because of the recession would you not pull the thorn out of your foot when it shrank and was nearly out. Of course you would.

No conspircy here, they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar, the public opinion swayed in favour of axing them and the tories took the pleasure.

S+F for you, one of the only threads today that was an intresting read instead of the usual mindless dribble that seems to be coming from this site over the past few weeks.
edit on 14-7-2011 by michaelmcclen because: S+F

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

I think the real question is, What are they planning on replacing it with?

I suggest "The Totalitarian News Daily". Motto: "whether you want it or not!"
edit on 14-7-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Until '97 The Sun was known as a Tory paper and then switched back at the last election with the memorable headline 'You've lost it' (refering - obviously - to their support for Labour).

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Haha, thanks for the insight, dident know that they supported the tories until 97. I only started watching politics with any intrest since around 2005, while doing Government and politics at college. I was always told if you want to know who is going to win an election watch who the sun is backing by my old politics teacher Dr Mcvicker. He was a smart teacher but I always wondered why he never talked about the NWO.

If I had knew the things I do now then it would have made the classes more intresting, He was the best type of teacher, he had links with all the paramilitiries in NI because he had worked at the Maze prision (teacher) which was where they housed all the so called terriorists.

Since most of them got out in 1998 and went into politics he always had insider knowledge of how our system worked and would tell us little snippets here and there but nothing ever as big as a NWO.

Sorry to go off topic a little.
edit on 14-7-2011 by michaelmcclen because: grammar

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

TThings are bad all over, even for the elites. They are now attacking each other. Divide and conquer.ext

You could be right.

In the end, those pushing this one world government agenda will be the cause of it's demise. There are too many megalomaniacs involved in this thing. This power-hungry bunch will wind up destroying everything they've done because they all will want to be God Almighty. These people don't have the kind of egos that facilitate sharing.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I know people generally don't give any credibility to David Wilcock but he did an article a while ago detailing the different 'factions' on the world stage:

Faction 1A: The Rothschild-based "Illuminati."

Overthrew traditional European royalty and seized control of much of European power and finance. Also controls the American Federal Reserve.

Faction 1B: The Rockefeller-based "New World Order." The Neo-Con / Fundamentalist Christian / Republican Right in America.

Israel has a heavy influence in this group, but this is primarily through blackmail and other forms of coercion. That alliance has already shown signs of splintering in recent months.

Faction 2: The true historic Knight Templars and Davidic Bloodlines

"Faction 2" used to lump the Illuminati and New World Order groups together as "Faction One," and apparently the NWO faction was overtly in cooperation with the Rothschild / Illuminati faction up until as late as 1996, when a top Rothschild was found assassinated and it was apparently a Rockefeller reprisal for a similar high-level assassination from the 1970s.

Perhaps Murdoch operates under the Israel/Zionist umbrella and both of the main factions have teamed up to try and shake off a monkey on their back (Murdochs' media empire).

Of course I'm just speculating and this theory depends on Wilcocks' information being accurate.
edit on 14-7-2011 by mc1km because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Just remember how far, news international covers. it not only covers the UK, or the USA.it cover other countries also, how far could this go now that allegations are FBI are investigations so called allegations, now the Australians are now investigating hack phone allegations.

This will bring in the global conspiracy, to such sites as this, of in taken away our freedoms of finding out the real truth, rather than having those whom inform us such as governments keeping the whole truth from us.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Looks like this scandal has taken another twist. The former News of the World reporter Sean Hoare, who was the first to allege that Andy Coulson knew phone hacking was taking place at the paper was today found dead at home.
The police are claiming it's probably suicide. After everything that's went down, how can they possibly jump to this conclusion.
Why would he commit suicide?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 18-7-2011 by kindred because: links

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hmm.

If you call picking a loaded gun up, putting it to your own head and blowing your own brains out, completely unassisted being assassinated then yes, News International has been assassinated.

Murdoch has been villified on ATS for years as part of the NWO agenda. Now, when journalists he employs are shown to be scumbags who have stooped to incredible lows to get "stories" and things start to fall apart, suddenly we're feeling sorry for him?

Not washing with me I'm afraid. The journalists and their parent company deserve all they get, and more...
edit on 18/7/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just to flame the fire a little:

News of the World Whistleblower found dead

top topics

<< 1   >>

join