It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jihad is in full swing, id say were already loosing. Religion of peace?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by iBleedSovietR3D
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Currently I don't feel a threat to my existence. I feel a huge threat to all my freedoms that our founding father threw themselves into battle and death for. Any freedoms at all that we are so used to having will be completely demolished in the Jihad if it succeeds. Since Im sensing your little sarcasm let me get rough in my comment- people like you are going to let it succeed with all your blatant lack of understanding and the fact you don't give a poo to even try to understand. Your a sitting duck thats going to get blown out of the water and one day and wonder why his wife isn't allowed to show her hair or face in public, or allowed to drive a car. The gays are going to wonder why there hanging by a rope from their neck, or where their head went. Daughters are going to wonder why their father is allowed to behead them in public because she had sex with her boyfriend.

The true danger right now is lack of understanding. Its ignorance that is going to make us loose. I hate to say it, but its soon going to be us vs. them as sad as that is

lol no sir see that's where you're wrong.

People like me, are just the topic of your thread. I'm one of those muslims that is "creeping up on your to steal your freedoms" (even though I'm from America and these are my freedoms too.

I've said and I'll say it again, stop drinking the tap water..

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

right but it is your job to stick up for the Jihad? Id really like you to find more since you think you debunked the koran. Once again, not a single thing about the Habbith. You seem to be leaving out the ENEMY IN THE KORAN ARE NON BELEIVERS. Thats why your point is moot. To bear arms in the constitution is completely different. YES I have read the art of war. Ive been to war twice.

I've never been on that site before, it was the first that popped up on google when i typed in violent verses from the qua'raan since I have none in my house

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I see you like others on here, have absolutely no idea how to read. I explained that Its not Muslims, its the Jihad. Are you fighting the Jihad? If your a Muslim then you must realize that its a pillar of your faith. So your either fighting it or ignoring it, which is it?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by iBleedSovietR3D

Your still dodging the question of what exactly you are asking people to do about it.

If all your doing is making them aware then ok nothing will change.

You listed the problem now what's your solution?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You do even know what Jihad means? It means an inner battle within ones self against evil. it is not a Holy war. You are not even using the word correctly. There are so many things wrong with this thread, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. All the quotes I looked at I have just debunked within a few minutes. The website you got it from is probably religionofpeace right? They only took a few quotes and said: Hey look here they are talking about killing people; when clearly the context is about the battlefield. Heck even the name of the chapter says Battle.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This thread was absolutely pointless and misunderstood. honestly, some people do not know how to grasp a concept. Then some people say "oh its out of context, its about fighting people who are against you". Well if you really read the entire chapter (like I have) the "ENEMYS" are NONBELEIVERS. So please research before you say "haha debunked haha" when you actually have no idea what your talking about.

This just goes to show that we really screwed and the fighters of the Jihad are really going to win. Its scary but I see its true.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I see you like others on here, have absolutely no idea how to read. I explained that Its not Muslims, its the Jihad. Are you fighting the Jihad? If your a Muslim then you must realize that its a pillar of your faith. So your either fighting it or ignoring it, which is it?

Well actually, the pillars of action are:
-declaration of faith
-prayers
-charity
-fasting
-pilgrimage

and the pillars of belief are:
-God
-His prophets
-His books
-His angels
-day of judgment
-fate/destiny

Do you see "jihad" anywhere? Me neither...
While Jihad is important, your interpretation of it is sooo far off it's crazy...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

you are absolutely frustrating. ITS BATTLE AGAINST NON BELEIVERS. DO YOU KNOW WHAT JIHAD MEANS? yeah i know the "definition"- but you sir need to look how its used in the qua'raan itself. Your speaking like you have any idea what your talking about- but you don't. The funny thing is that your actually being debunked over and over.

You STILL haven't explained one single thing about the Habbith. WOAH my bad, i simply got the quotes from the first website on google, too bad its a page of QUOTES DIRECTLY FROM THE BOOKS. So i REALLY don't understand what the website it came from has anything to do with the quotes.

SO please explain HABBITH. PLEASE.

and you are literally so uninformed about the Jihad its ridiculous. you obviously and apparently know absolutely nothing, Do research before you think you know everything. Ive done mine

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

edit on 12-7-2011 by iBleedSovietR3D because: stupid comment I shouldn't have made. I made it out of anger and I apologize

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

ITS BATTLE AGAINST NON BELEIVERS

It is a self defense:

190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors

It says fight those who fight you. Looks like self preservation to me. Also It is Hadith, not Habbith. To reiterate Jihad is not a holy war, it is an inner battle within ones self. You are clearly using the word wrong.

QUOTES DIRECTLY FROM THE BOOKS.

Actually it is translated from arabic to english. The direct quotes would be in arabic.

The funny thing is that your actually being debunked over and over.

You have yet to provide any evidence to debunk me. I provided you with quotes and my first post clearly debunks everything.

Wow big surprise, a muslim leaves Jihad out of it. Nice

How do you know he is a muslim? What if he is well educated?
edit on 12-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So what is the goal of your post assuming people were to believe what your saying?

There must be a reason you made this thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Wow big surprise, a muslim leaves Jihad out of it. Nice

I'm amazed...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

yes, theres a reason i made this thread and i explained in the OP. To warn so people can be prepared and know how to take action. Like I stated before the leader of al qaeda has publicly stated the Jihad is in full swing.

Id also like to apologize for some stupid remarks i've made here to people simply stating their opinion and a rude comment i made above, which im deleting.

You need to understand that Ive been to afghanistan twice and have had many many many very close friends and two brothers killed by extremists over there. To see this first hand starts a fire in my heart that just doesn't want to go out, and throws fuel to the flames when I see things like constant suicide bombings in the UK and then a demand for Sharia Law to take affect.

Really though I just want to say I apologize. Not for the OP, because this is something I whole heartedly believe in but my replys to posts. Like I was saying, Ive just had to many friends and family killed "in the name of allah" and it hurts me constantly. Sorry guys

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

reply to post by kro32

yes, theres a reason i made this thread and i explained in the OP. To warn so people can be prepared and know how to take action. Like I stated before the leader of al qaeda has publicly stated the Jihad is in full swing.

Id also like to apologize for some stupid remarks i've made here to people simply stating their opinion and a rude comment i made above, which im deleting.

You need to understand that Ive been to afghanistan twice and have had many many many very close friends and two brothers killed by extremists over there. To see this first hand starts a fire in my heart that just doesn't want to go out, and throws fuel to the flames when I see things like constant suicide bombings in the UK and then a demand for Sharia Law to take affect.

Really though I just want to say I apologize. Not for the OP, because this is something I whole heartedly believe in but my replys to posts. Like I was saying, Ive just had to many friends and family killed "in the name of allah" and it hurts me constantly. Sorry guys

There are constant suicide bombings in the UK? Can I get a link to ONE???

Oh and for the record, your last sentence translated says "like I was saying, Ive just had to many friends and family killed 'in the name of God' and it hurts me constantly."

Allah isn't some OTHER mystical being/deity. Allah is JUST the arabic word for God.. More peple have been killed "in the name of God" than you know...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

You couldnt be further from the truth my deceived friend and i dont expect you to understand. It will be too late by the time you finally do, but i will make my point regardless.

Allah is not the same deity of Judaism and Christianity! Allah is a pagan moon god formally known as Nanna, Suen or Asimbabbar. The Assyrians, Babylonians and Akkadians took the word Suen and transformed it into the word Sin as their favorite name for their moon-god.

The term il or ilah was originally a phase of the moon. Then the moon-god came to be known as al- ilah ie. the god which was shortened to allah in pre-islamic times. The pagan arabs even gave the name to their children. For example both Mohammeds father and uncle had Allah as part of their name.

How could Mohammeds father have Allah as part of his name? It is obvious that Allah was a pagan god of pre islamic times.

edit on 12-7-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

You couldnt be further from the truth my deceived friend and i dont expect you to understand. It will be too late by the time you finally do, but i will make my point regardless.

Allah is not the same deity of Judaism and Christianity! Allah is a pagan moon god formally known as Nanna, Suen or Asimbabbar. The Assyrians, Babylonians and Akkadians took the word Suen and transformed it into the word Sin as their favorite name for their moon-god.

The term il or ilah was originally a phase of the moon. Then the moon-god came to be known as al- ilah ie. the god which was shortened to allah in pre-islamic times. The pagan arabs even gave the name to their children. For example both Mohammeds father and uncle had Allah as part of their name.

How could Mohammeds father have Allah as part of his name? It is obvious that Allah was a pagan god of pre islamic times.

edit on 12-7-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

People like you irk me because you really think you know my faith, and the history of it better than I do.
For one, arabic words don't even transition like you say they do. One word doesn't become another and then get shortened into the 3rd. I've studied arabic for 15 years, try me.

Muhammad's (blessed be his name) fathers name was Abdullah which means "servant of Allah". The prefix "Abd" or "Abdu" means servant of.

His grandfathers name was Abdul-Muttalib, which is an attribute of Allah's, not His name. Either way, Abd, is the necessary prefix. Hence why in this day and age you can just google people with the names Abdullah, Abdur-Rahman, Abdur-Raheem, and such....

How did Muhammads father have Allah in his name? Because even though it was pre-islamic arabia, they spoke ARABIC, and his name was "servant of GOD"...

edit on 12-7-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

We lost that war when we were silly enough to let you Dead-Jew-Worshippers step onto our beach without getting skewered.

Now you're all scared of Carpet-Salesmen-Worshippers.

it's funny. I hope you all get bent.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Ever considered they killed your buddies because your buddies were invading their country?

Pro tip; if you don't want to get shot, don't attack people who have guns.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I don't follow? what exactly is your beach? also I don't really get who exactly your referring to with your comment.
and 1.6 billion people yes, is something to be worries about because people no matter who they are have the capability to kill. even if 1% are extremists, thats 16 million. A larger army than the worlds ever seen

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I don't follow? what exactly is your beach? also I don't really get who exactly your referring to with your comment.
and 1.6 billion people yes, is something to be worries about because people no matter who they are have the capability to kill. even if 1% are extremists, thats 16 million. A larger army than the worlds ever seen

By that logic you should be more afraid of the Chinese and the Indians...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join