It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Summon...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
A spirit or a demon? Obviously a spirit is the ideal choice here. I was a strong believer in the supernatural for the first 18 years or so of my life, however after going to countless haunted locations and whatnot I have lost my belief to the utmost degree for the past 3-4 years.

What can I do...by myself... that isn't dangerous? Please feel free to post dangerous options too... because as I get more desperate for something to happen, I'll be more willing to try them.

Essentially, in sum, can I just have a way to summon a spirit .... alone. I don't want to look like an idiot, I just want some rituals/processes to give a try and see if anything happens.

I'm a skeptic and non-believer but I don't want that to be the case anymore.

Obviously, I don't think anything will happen but again I'd prefer to try safer options before getting to the more extreme stuff.

Any meaningful/non-insulting input will be much appreciated.

On a final note: If you're against any sort of summoning or whatnot... I'm okay with you saying it just leave the insults out. We're all adults here and there is a certain way of communicating without being a piece of garbage

edit on 7/10/2011 by agnostimed13 because: finish

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
My take on this...is you can't.
Why would some being far beyond your abilities be so simple it could be controlled by you, even short term.

I call nonsense.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage
My take on this...is you can't.
Why would some being far beyond your abilities be so simple it could be controlled by you, even short term.

I call nonsense.

Fair enough. That is essentially my take except I go even further...I don't believe any anything like angels, demons, djinn, etc.

But I want to... if you catch my drift.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I agree with your I don't believe, but I want to stance. Yet, like you, I have been to countless "haunted places" and have never felt or seen anything paranormal.

I'll tell you this. You want to see a demon or spirit.. Take some peyote.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
To do this is pretty much inviting the possibility of disaster into your life...

I have seen and heard evil beings a few times, and all they strive for is your demise. They hate all humans with an unbelievable passion. Once you ask them in, they won't leave, but a whole lot worse than some relatives mooching off you..

It just isn't worth it, especially not for the sake of proof gratification...

These things will really rip you a new a-hole, no joke..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
To do this is pretty much inviting the possibility of disaster into your life...

I have seen and heard evil beings a few times, and all they strive for is your demise. They hate all humans with an unbelievable passion. Once you ask them in, they won't leave, but a whole lot worse than some relatives mooching off you..

It just isn't worth it, especially not for the sake of proof gratification...

These things will really rip you a new a-hole, no joke..

Doesn't need to be a demon but I'll do whatever it takes honestly. I understand some people will have your view and therefore not help but please, I realize the danger I may be putting myself in.
Something happening in a ritual would be life changing and is simply...worth it.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I think science has diminished all humanities magic, maybe if a big emp took all electronics out we'd get it back

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by QpenMinded
I agree with your I don't believe, but I want to stance. Yet, like you, I have been to countless "haunted places" and have never felt or seen anything paranormal.

I'll tell you this. You want to see a demon or spirit.. Take some peyote.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
maybe rather than getting them to you, get to them. The fact that they are apparently able to occupy the same space means you might be able to change your mental abilities and get to their world (or simultaneously perceive both worlds?).

Dont you wonder if we are ghosts to other possible realms/realities, and they are all bound together. Maybe a haunting is just the rare merging of those different worlds (plus placebo effect of expectation).

I do think that beyond that theory of multiple universes, there are angels and demons and all things between, if you really want to go that route maybe research some native practices and follow that path, find a way to attend a ceremony.

I dont suggest toying imo.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by agnostimed13

If you want to have an experience with an evil being, marry a bad woman. You always can divorce her. A demon won't let you go that easy.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Don't go there. It's not something you can put back in the box. You can find research all over the net talking those who have, had there asses handed to them for significant periods of time. They can attach themselves to you. Research it. Don't go asking opinions.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Why not take up sky diving instead?
Some things are not worth toying with just for curiosity's sake
but if you must you can always Google it
I'm sure there are plenty of resources on the web for summoning all types of creepy crawlies.

..................on second thought I think you should try to summon Dionysus Greek god wine and partying
then tell us how it went

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The easiest way? A good oujia board. Ive heard some pretty intense stuff about these things, including but not limited to poltergeists being "stuck" on a user. Even the bible has sections on the paranormal stating that an evil or non believing spirit will return or dwell in a house or structure "haunting" it. If you really want to get back into believing into the paranormal read up on documented events/ occurrences. I forget where exactly in europe this is but theres a woman that lived in a house that recently died and in her house whenever she was around faces of all kinds would appear in walls and in the floor... this is well documented and in several videos, university grads came and did all kinds of tests and could not find out why these faces would randomly appear. All different kinds of faces, different every time they would appear. hundreds of them. they determined it was no form of dye, ink , paint , NOTHING. when she died they removed a face from a section of floorboard and now its in a museum in europe.. look it up, some truly fascinating stuff. Also im attaching a link to a ATS thread about a pretty good demon pick. im sure you've seen it but watch the youtube video at the top. of course everyones screaming skepticism but hey, if there weren't a hundred people on every thread screaming NOPE WRONG PHONY PHOTOSHOP on every thread, this wouldn't be ATS. demonHope you get your para-faith back =]
edit on 10-7-2011 by iBleedSovietR3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I really wouldn't jump right into even trying, to summon any entity. As a previous poster mentioned if you mess around and really get what you're asking for, you'll more than likely be begging for the reverse soon after. Especially for someone who's a "novice" to any sort of magick or 3rd eye meditation things can end badly, and you may end up letting some negative beings slip through to occupy the same space as your consciousness. This can lead to literally going insane/schizophrenic, etc. I personally don't know much about actually summoning any beings, but if you begin to delve into 3rd eye meditation and astral projection without forewarned caution and guidance, bad things might start occurring. And by bad, I mean being pinned down by demonic forces, auditory/visual hallucinations, feeling evil presences lurking in your room, strange sounds, complete and utter fear....; spontaneous channeling/possession, etc....Just take it easy

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by agnostimed13

I'm a skeptic and non-believer but I don't want that to be the case anymore.

I'm confused....so then you want to be more naive and ignorant?

Seriously though, If I take what you are suggesting in the most positive way possible, then I'll assume you mean that you are a skeptic, but you want to challenge your skepticism by open mindingly trying to contact a spirit/demon...etc.

I can tell you from experience back when I was a bit more open to this possibility (when I was about 15 or so) that from my own experience you are going to become more of a skeptic than ever, as you try, time, and time again and fail.

The closest you will come will be if you (as someone already suggested) ingest Peyote or another psychedelic drug such as '___'. Another route that may be a bit safer, yet will take much more work is to experience this through a guided meditation. For instance I have read that certain sects of Tibetan Buddhists will meditate hours upon hours, on a certain 'deity' in the form of a statue, until that statue becomes animated and you experience it as if it were a real living thing. I think it's important to note, however, that the very next lesson learnt by such a practitioner from their teacher is that the experience they just had was not real, but was rather, entirely a product of their own mind, and therefore, an illusion....though an illusion with strong meaning.....which is the most you will likely get out of any attempt.

Such experiences can be profound, but they do not represent any reality in the sense that I think you are searching for....at best they MIGHT suggest a shared 'collective consciousness' through which certain archetypes can be experienced, in an illusionary form.

Just my opinion, though...have fun storming the castle of perception, however you attempt to do so!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

There are many ways to accomplish this. Many books from many different pagan and occult beliefs are out there on the subject of summoning circles, and will direct the necessary items and "spells/chants" that will need to be preformed, and also techniques for the semi safe ways to do this.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by littletheif203

I wish you didn't tell this poor guy this as i was trying to avoid actually getting this guy in over his head, which he will quickly do with the right books.. He sounds serious about this and I know a couple guys/girls who were serious about it too now their dead. I dearly hope nobody gets anymore into specifics. Its really nothing to play with to "satisfy your skepticism"...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Seriously, if you are asking for help on how to summon spirits, you are playing with something you shouldn't.

Just remember, if you open a door and invite someone in, you best know how to show them to the door and tell them to leave. Not everyone will want to leave peacefully either.

For what it's worth.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Safe way is to find someone who be able to do it for you.
But i think the problem is you want this spirit or demon manifest in 3 dimension world in form or act cuz if not you wont be able to see or communicating with it.

For this you must summon strong enough spirit or demon, but the more power spirit or demon u summoned, the more power to control or conquered it. So you must find someone strong enough.

Easy way is to find demon or spirit that strong enough either in haunted place or in water way such as river or land with underground river beneath. Then try to ask some trouble can be with offend it in some way, depends on the spirit or demon itself. But this method is usually the one who got people in serious problem and can lead to death.

Another way is to learn from someone, and it must be from someone with extra ability and can teach you,and not from any books or story that you can learn yourself. It is a big risk learning this way.
For the senses you must learn to see, to hear and to smell. But only one might be enough if only curious, and if can communicate, it will be better.
But that only wont be enough, you still have to learn to defend yourself and to attack those things, cuz most of them are hostile. And wise enough not to believe things they say or shows even it looks convincing.
This way might be the longest way but when achieve this, lots of question will be answered.

Btw what your purpose to summon such things?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have no real intent... I know it's crazy. Other than knowing, that is.

I said earlier I want to stop being a skeptic and non-believer. I have a slight correction. I want to be a believer while upholding a skeptical view.

I appreciate everyone's input, honestly.
edit on 7/10/2011 by agnostimed13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join