It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can we unravel the corruption of News in UK, and why not you lot in USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It has not gone unnoticed that Murdoch's media empire in the UK is under attack.

www.bbc.co.uk...

His son of Murdoch is covering bases..... he lieing in my simple drunk opinion allegedly

One of many BBC articles.

I am curious from you experts, as I thought the media had sewn up the general conspiracy of media proliferation of agendas.... who started this attack ?. He/They/She must be pretty powerful and what is their agenda.

I don't know, but can you suggest who is undermining Murdoch, his Son is for the first time I have seen having to defend themselves.

Ethics aside, they are being targeting 2 questions pls, related to murdoch news

1. Surely all News International entities should be challenged, anyone in the US challenging the Murdoch network ie FOX
2. But more importantly which entity is attacking them

ps When i say lieing I mean not sharing the truth as far as he is authorized to share. His pauses and polite reference suggests, allegedly that there is more to come. Damage Limitation anyone, or FALL GUY for someone, ps I did love the Fall Guy series.

Brian
edit on 7-7-2011 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2011 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2011 by Gooseygander because: added alledgedly for fear of them

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
murdoch is still the winner in all this, yeh he closed the NOTW but thers going to be a 7 day sun paper insted, witch he still owns and shares in his company has started to rise again...

this man is way to powerful

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
you brits have to understand that america is a corporate controlled entity, with the illusion of democracy for its people. our voting machines, vote tabulators, and voting software are all proprietary property of corporations?

here is a quick you tube video that proves my point:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
murdoch is still the winner in all this, yeh he closed the NOTW but thers going to be a 7 day sun paper insted, witch he still owns and shares in his company has started to rise again...

this man is way to powerful

it's always interesting, all the people worried about aliens,conspiracies, etc, when here is probably one of the most evil presence in this world since WW2.

could Satan, Lucifer, aliens, demons do more damage to human society than this guy?

i have a friend that every time Fox news comes on, he'll say:"there's another who sold his soul".

absolute power corrupts absolutely, our only hope is that this evil enterprise destroys itself.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
um we know about the corruption there is just little we can do about because our country is so divided politically nothing ever gets done at this point its really sad and the corporations pretty much set our policy and laws for us now. we have done it to our selfs and now we must live with it. Prime example is voting Obama in office,
He promised change and we all fell for it or a majority did and we got nothing in return it could have been worse we could have had MC Cain and Palin I guess.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
double post
edit on 7-7-2011 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Because the USA doesnt actually exist!!!! its just used in the media as a distraction to piss us off and make us all glad we live in the countries we live in and not there.

top topics

join