It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Punching handcuffed man in the face who has to pee!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

It was a right hook as were all the other blows actually.

Anyone defending that cop is a moron who doesnt understamd the las of the country that they live in. Even if he was a murderer this would t be right. Innocent until proven guilty is how everyone sould be treated. To say its ok for a cop to dish out violence is madness, I cant believe anyone in our society would defend this cop.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I'll be honest, I laughed at this.

While the cop over reacted, especially the kick at the end, the guy was aggressive, cursing, and disrespectful. The first punch was enough.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

You statement is nothing but a fallacy. However, the issue is not police, but police breaking the Law and their oaths. That is the issue. The Officer protecting the arrested Man in the other video of the Man who was handcuffed and yelling for help, is upholding the Law and his Oath. I think everyone here would applaud him for that, and this is the true reason for Police, regardless of the situations that prove it.
edit on 7-7-2011 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillfromCovina
Your best option at that point is to try and unzip your pants. Aim through the cage and into the front seat. When he has to drive around in a car smelling like piss all night he will end up listening next time. Don't try and break an unbreakable window. Just piss in his patrol car. Expect more charges but just plead not guilty and fight it till the wheels fall off.
edit on 6-7-2011 by BillfromCovina because: Spelling

edit on 6-7-2011 by BillfromCovina because: spelling

Those windows are far from unbreakable.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I had a good laugh seeing this. Certainly the cop wasn't very nice. Anyway, how do these images leak out? Anyone knows this?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I dont like videos like this being posted, such short snippets of a situation which can turn the villian into the victim. Does anyone know exactly what this guy is being arrested for?, we all know he is clearly drunk but people dont get arrested for being drunk. The trouble is he may have just been arrested for wailing on a small kid, in which case i would be next in line to jump into the back of the policecar and right hook him a bit more.
Maybe they have taken him to the toilet 10 times already and each time he just laughs in there faces and tries to make a break for it.
That isnt to say i agree with police punching people in the face, the cop was clearly in the wrong, but to even suggest (as so many on here have) that the punchee was a poor little victim is bordering on pethetic and the one who stated its against his human rights to be denied toilet - it is not against his human rights to WAIT till he gets to the police station before he can pee (or maybe you think the cops should stop off at service stations on the way to the police station everytime a crim says he needs toilet)..

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If this cop was willing to punch the guy in the face multiple times for simply tapping the window and requesting to use the restroom, how bad do you think this would be if he just decided to just take a piss in his pants and let it leak all over the interior? Give the guy some credit for at least having the respect to ask, instead of just letting loose. Unfortunately, it was a lose-lose situation for him, as this cop was completely out of tune.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
'stop kicking the window' thats pretty easy to understand right?
also,he shoulda went to the toilet before he broke the law.

If it was and infraction that was alcohol related....it wouldn't matter. When you're a drunk, having to pee just creeps up on you time and time again. We don't truly know WHY this guy was even in the car? Do you know why? Cops lately have been arresting people and beating them and tasing them for nothing at all. Maybe this guy was just another victim of a rogue cop....no wait! I GUESS THERE'S NO EVIDENCE OF HIM BEING A ROGUE COP.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Yeah.. The cop should be suspened pending investigation and charges should be brought by the PA. The guy is in handcuffs, and by extension we are responsible for them in that state. The guy using his foot to hit the glass, while annoying, in this case is not excessive since the intention was to get the cops attention and not bust the window out.

There is absolutely no reason to punch the guy in the face at all.

Cop went over the line and should be held accountible for his stupidity.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How could anyone side with the cop on this? Yes he told him to stop but guess what? Police are supposed to show restraint. You don't lash out on someone every time your stupid ass gets frustrated and you certainly don't do it to a man who's handcuffed. Punching a restrained man that many times in the face, that hard could never be justifiable. Under any circumstances.

Anyone who could honestly believe something as stupid as that deserves the electric chair, who knows how backwards they must be to support action like that. A cops job is not to attack someone every time he gets annoyed, it's not to teach someone a lesson and it's certainly not to punish, especially physically another human being. The punishment lies with the court, not what the stupid officer feels is right at the time. His job is to take him into custody which was done. No further action was required by the pig.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
How does he not know about the camera in his own vehicle?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

So that justifies getting punched in the face half a dozen times? There's such a thing as overreacting; I think it's reasonable to speculate that maybe the cop went just a little overboard.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

There is absolutely no excuse or justification the officer can use to condone that behavior at all. Not only did he violate the law, he violated the guys civil rights.

As a cop there is absolutely nothing to defend this guys actions. Nothing in law, nothing in policy.

Even if the cop had to fight with the guy prior to this occurence, it will not justify that type of behavior from the cop. Once in handcuffs, we are responsible for them.

The cop should be investigated and the PA should look at charging the cop. The Feds should start a civil rights violation investigation as well and pursue that.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Why was he in the backseat of that cop car anyway? maybe he just led the cops on a thirty mile drunken high speed chase, endangering innocent people.....Look, I agree that pig should not have done what he did, and these pigs are starting to think they are gods, but he repeatedly kept banging on the glass after being told twice to stop.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
First thing, you people defending the cops are complete tools. There is no way you could define what this guy was doing as kicking. Secondly he had to urinate and the cop wouldn't give him an answer of when he was going to be able to do it. Sure tapping the window with his foot was annoying the officer ....but did he deserve to be punched in the face. If you can get past your racism maybe you can understand what I am saying.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
That ought to teach him to not have to pee anymore...

I hope that guy learned his lesson about peeing...

No...actually what the hell was that...I hope that cop is fired for that...no way was that justified in any form.

Another CLEAR case of police brutality at it's finest...getting pretty common anymore in this society...police beatings are clearly the new danger from law enforcement.

Chalk one up to our civil servants not being so civil...whats shocking about this...is that it is not shocking anymore...I expected worse...how sick is that?

That is how common and how F*'ed our country has become...sad sad sad....

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

None of that is relevant at all. The guy in handcuffs did not do anything at all to justify that response. Even if the guy killed 15 people and kicked out the back glass, the moment he is in handcuffs the officer is responsible for his safety.

Cop is wrong and should be held accountible for it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The cop that did the hitting went to prison over it (and rightly so)...here's the link:

www.jsonline.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
lets not forget this video doesnt show any context.
i dont know what the handcuffed guy did, maybe something maybe nothing(drunk guy in cuffs saying 'know wha' im sayin' i'll guess he did something)
i dont know anything about the cop. maybe he's got problems at home, there could be a million things. maybe putting his ass on the line everyday dealing with lowlifes to protect people who show no grattitude got to him, and dealing with this guy was the last straw. i dont know.
but when people judge the police like this over a few isolated cases usually shown on youtube is not right.
it really bugs me.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join