It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Minister of Health Says Homosexuality is a Disease Imported From The West! (Gay Propaganda Ex

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

I am entirely unsure of what your point is. Perhaps you can expound on it a bit further than just posting a youtube vid? What is your argument?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
reply to post by Annee

Inexcuseable drivel??? hahahah BH done taught you wrong. I'm not BH! Get your facts straight. I can debate this topic ALL DAY LONG; amongst other topics. I've been hiding out on ATS...but have been around, steadily for several years now. I had an account, but lost my password, so had to make another acct.

Are you gay?

And NO - you do not debate this topic with intelligence - knowledge - and logic.

True - - you can debate it all day long - - with nonsense.

I've been following and discussing gay issues for 20 years - - - long before I came to ATS. So - your excuse of being in hiding - - is well - - pitiful and laughable - - to say the least.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

Watch the video and get the argument. People act like media plays no role in our lives, and that's just NOT the case!!! In a nutshell....my point is....EVERYTHING is CONTROLLED.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Watch the video and get the argument. People act like media plays no role in our lives, and that's just NOT the case!!! In a nutshell....my point is....EVERYTHING is CONTROLLED.

The media can work both ways.

It can bring awareness and positive messages - - - such as awareness of the abuse of minorities.

Your NWO - - is a different topic.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The media does not play a role in my life. And has not for at least 6 months. Cannot watch the vid currently, not in a suitable enough place to do so, however once home this evening I will certainly take a look. Thanks for your response.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You can say it's right...all day long...and i can say it's wrong, all day long...and NEITHER of us will come out the winner. Really, it's a dead end case! But, homosexuality will win out; simply because they will DEMAND it more! Not because it's right!!! The gay community will scream louder and pout longer. PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION.

The dynasties of the 'elite' will make gazillions off of marriages, and gazillions off of divorces. Either way, you lose. So, enjoy yourselves in marriage. Afterall, God is a God of FREE WILL! Choose wisely!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

The media can work both ways.

It can bring awareness and positive messages - - - such as awareness of the abuse of minorities.

Your NWO - - is a different topic.

How is the NWO a different topic; considering that the elite...who are pushing a NWO owns the media??? And, since when does TV give positive messages? hahahah That is NOT the objective of TV. It's objective is to DIVIDE AND CONQUOR...and it's doing 1 heck of a job!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

This is a great interpretation.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You can say it's right...all day long...and i can say it's wrong, all day long!

Say what?

That persecution of a minority group is wrong. And that they deserve the same equal rights as the majority?

That without public awareness - - their plight would go unnoticed?

That a minority can not "fight the fight" on their own - - - that non-gays need to join the fight to ensure this minority is publicly recognized and accepted by main stream society?

That sexual orientation is part of each individuals body/brain design - - and their birthright.

--------------------------------------

Oh NO! You'd rather go off on your own little personal conspiracy rant and agenda - - - that Equal Rights of a minority is a NWO plot for control.

Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants

The media does not play a role in my life. And has not for at least 6 months. Cannot watch the vid currently, not in a suitable enough place to do so, however once home this evening I will certainly take a look. Thanks for your response.

the media doen not play a role in YOUR LIFE.

how about the other people's lives?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

How can you say..."you dont learn it"? You ABSOLUTELY DO! Television operates on this philosophy: "Monkey see, monkey do".

How amusing. There is is simply no way that this monkey could ever consider a physical or romantic relationship with another man. I'm just hard-wired that way. I would suggest, once again, that anyone who could ever consider same-sex to be an option...or learned behaviour...must have bisexual tendencies themselves because if one is truly 'straight' there is simply no question. I would further suggest that the virulence that emerges in such discussions is likely based upon a personal internal battle that has been fueled by religion.

Bottom line...make your choices, but maybe you wanna consider letting your freak flag fly. You'll be a less angry person. And as to the original post? It appears that this Indian politician is backtracking and saying that what he meant is that HIV was imported from the West...not homosexuality.

Subtle but important difference, I'd say.

edit on 9-7-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: clarification

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

and to answer your question, a straight person will start a funcional family and raise children unlike the gays.

The gays can do this, too. They can adopt, and they are not sterile either.

Also, the last thing India needs is more babies. They cannot even take care of those they already have properly. The gays in India serve as an example to follow.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join