It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hi everyone! Im new here (obviously). I've been lurking here for a few days, reading some threads and seeing what this site is all about. i work overnights so this site has helped keep me awake and entertained.

a buddy of mine turned me on to this site. he's ex-marine and is into conspiracy theories, media manipulation and wanting the real news. I no longer believe that the world we live in is what it seems. information is censored, our government lies to us and nothing happens by chance.

i believe that secret societies actually run the world, chaos is sown to keep us occupied from searching for real truth. not sure if aliens exist or not. there are compelling arguments for both sides. humans have much more advanced tech than we know. time travel is not only possible, but it happens all the time.

our solar system is going to be destroyed, of that there is no doubt. the sun has a finite amount of fuel and once its gone...adios all! that's not conjecture, but proven fact. all stars die.

im glad to be here and i look forward to some interesting conversations. i know we wont all get along 100% of the time (everyone trolls now and again) but i try my best to keep an open mind and have no problem admitting when i'm wrong.

here's to good times and fun conversations!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS Im sure a moderator will be here shirtly with some help
I hope you enjoy ATS as much as I do
Welcome to the Jungle from Texas

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Hi iNkGeEk, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion.
Welcome again like-minded friend.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
question....what does it mean to flag a post/thread? it sounds like a negative thing because usually if you flag something, it means it was bad/wrong/naughty/violation of T&C.

Thanks for the help!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Nice to have you here
It's a cool place here you'll enjoy your stay i'm sure

top topics

join