It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father 'raped his six-month-old son and infected him with HIV'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

I can look at a pedo thread and merely be as disgusted as everyone else but something about this really bothers me. I think its the combo of a 6 mth old male being abused by his own father

I still dont see your argument, do you actually believe anyone who commits this crime doesnt know there doing the wrong thiing????
Anyone who doesnt is seriously unstable and being honest I cant see any sane normal person thinking that behaviour is ok. I assume this is why most sexual predators either murder or lock up their victims, coz they know its wrong!!
Realistically what do you hope to achieve by this thread? I only ask coz you seem adamant this is going to make a positive difference, do you actually think some sicko is gonna read this thread or hear a bunch of people talking about the evils of what they do and decide not to do it anymore?

I guess its just a matter of personal taste, some people cant handle horror movies, Ill barely blink, some people can handle hearing about and discussing sexual abuse of babies, I personally find it repugnant to even consider.

Once again not passing judgement on you or anyone else just expressing a personal opinion

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Some dont even need trial for their actions. This is disgusting in so many ways. I hope they can treat the child before the infection can advance. And yet for this crime he will one day be freed???????

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
What's the lesson here folks?
I'll tell you, there are nearly limitless ways to discipline a child. "You might have AIDS!! now... but next time you misbehave boy, you will have no pancreas!!!!"

As much as I enjoy dark humor... no. Just no.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Religion has caused more evil in this world then anything else.
This is some sick case hope this guy goes to jail for the rest of his life. I don't believe in killing no matter what.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just knowing there are freaks out there capable of doing this to babies / children HIV or no HIV, just makes me want to lay down somewhere and die of utter despair.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
these are the moments when i am deeply sorry for all the countrys that have no execution possebility...such an act isnt justifiable...so he deserves to die, not to rot in a prison because in the end its the same result but costs money...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

When I read the title to this thread that you created....I became nauseated. Why did you create this thread?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Im also trying to understand this, if you go through the thread there is very little intelligent debate or discussion (nothing to debate or discuss) and its really just people expressing their disgust or desire to hurt and kill.

Once again I see no benefit or point in this thread, all its done is spread negativity and ruin a few peoples day

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It does cause 1z density to drop when processing it thru 1z mind. The cause and effects and the EYE for an EYE.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You know I read this heading several times before I even clicked on it - sickened me so much.
I cannot begin to put into words how disgusted and angry I am that someone could do that to a baby. No excuses, no sympathy at all - animalistic behaviour means you should be treated like an animal and forgo any human rights.
The thing that did this - wants chucking in Jail where I genuinely hope he meets a violent and painfully slow death at the hand of an inmate (who despite being criminals themselves realise that paedophiles are inhuman and treat them as such)
Poor baby - life not even really begun and has been ruined.
Things like this make me realise that there are things masquerading as humans that should not be allowed to live - oxygen thieves as I call them.
No purpose on this planet but to cause suffering.
Hope he suffers as much as his own son did wherever he ends up.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If this is true, it is absolutely terrible. But it is a disinformation distraction unless one can show a context making this more than an individual event.
I down vote.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

I am a retired nurse. I once assisted with a 6 month old girl who had been raped by her father. She was literally torn apart. I will never rid the visual of that infant. It haunts me.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Aren't we missing a photo and an address for this guy? And the bail money for sure. Oh yeah we definitely want this guy OUT of jail don''t we?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Obviously a sick and twisted individual, an individual that may soon discover that this particular criminal enterprise is frowned upon by his fellow inmates.

The reason for even posting this was not for shock or sensationalism, but for the more pressing question of why rape your own infant son? I'll submit that this man is not a pedophile by nature or previous action, but instead was motivated by the Virgin Cure...

Nearly 60 children are raped every day in South Africa and while experts agree to disagree as to the causes, or whether the pervasive belief in the so-called "Virgin Cure" prevents/cures HIV/Aids is possibly responsible for this deeply disturbing phenomenon, university researcher, Mike Earl-Taylor suggests it could well be a contributing factor, and a major one at that. Moreover, infant rape appears to be unique to South Africa, however, the Virgin Cure is not.

My hypothesis is that this worthless piece of excrement that is masquerading as a human thought that he would be able to cure that pesky little HIV issue of his by raping his own infant son.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7/4/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

you are quite possibly correct, such a savage practice seems to have left South Africa- either way, this man, in my view, should be executed

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is a prime example of horrible things happening to totally innocent beings. Any child that has to suffer rape, and sexual manipulation did not do anything wrong to bring on that kind of behavior.

For those of you who argue that bad things happen to bad people, or that people suffer because of their own choices...you need to realize how bad it is for some children out there. This is only one case...I have heard of of worse abuse that is filmed for the purpose of making money. There are some very rich people who pay for very dark and kinky s&m .

This type of dark energy needs to be eradicated from this planet once and for all. Hopefully someday we will see that happen.

(I think the reason for getting rid of HIV is just an excuse , and there are much darker forces at play here)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
This is a prime example of horrible things happening to totally innocent beings. Any child that has to suffer rape, and sexual manipulation did not do anything wrong to bring on that kind of behavior.

For those of you who argue that bad things happen to bad people, or that people suffer because of their own choices...you need to realize how bad it is for some children out there. This is only one case...I have heard of of worse abuse that is filmed for the purpose of making money. There are some very rich people who pay for very dark and kinky s&m .

This type of dark energy needs to be eradicated from this planet once and for all. Hopefully someday we will see that happen.

(I think the reason for getting rid of HIV is just an excuse , and there are much darker forces at play here)

I agree that there are horrors out there, and the perpetrators should be punished relentlessly wherever they are found, however, it will never be eradicated as it part of the human condition, unless we morph into robots or something

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
While the freak of nature who did this should be brought to a harsh justice, the mind numbing idiodicy of select people on this thread is disturbing. Yes, the guy is likely to be brutalized by just about any of his "neighbors" in prison. But to actually advocate for that is advocating for roulette justice where you may get too much retribution or too little retribution depending on luck. Who in their right mind would advocated for a luck-based justice system? NOBODY! Its better if we set out a punishment and then do exactly what the punishment is. And then, not add in any luck-based stupidity into the mix. So no, the guy should not be brutalized by his cell mates unless that was the prescribed punishment by a judge.

And even with all that considered, justice should be about righting wrongs, not fighting fire with fire. Yes it would be a fitting punishment and no it wouldn't help anybody achieve anything except for a feeling of false self-righteousness and a blood-thirsty and violent revenge accomplishing nothing. The point being this guy should be made to spend a good fraction of his time waiting hand over foot at a very long distance for the sake of his son for now on until his death. But you know what, that won't be the focus. Instead of focusing on restitution going to the child, people will focus on how wonderful a bloodbath would be on his attacker.

If we as humans want to advance to something resembling civilization we'll have to shift the focus from bloodbath revenge attacks to victim restitution.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
this article is really quite disturbing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join