It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Twitter hacked: Obama Reportedly Assassinated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
I think the last place you would hear of Obama being assassinated is Twitter.

People's lives are being destroyed/manipulated by online social networks (the irony)

want to hear irony?? When I saw the headline I went to the TV to check CNN

nothing even on ATS at that point, not CNN. Only place I found it addressed was AnonOps (Anonymous).

edit on 4-7-2011 by Thermo Klein because: added link

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CincyFreedom

Oh, it appears ladies and gentleman that we have a troll!

www.youtube.com...

Anyway, I don't believe this for a second. Just some harmless fun imo and to call it racist is absurd.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by brizellious

You don't live here, man. You don't know what you're talking about. Keep your trollish ways at home & stop over-reacting to things you don't even really care about in the first place.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I can't wait to hear him say the line.

Say it, Barry, say it!

"Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fltcui

Because the people who are "fed up" were fed up before he was even inaugurated. There has been no shift, the people who hate him now have hated him since he started campaigning. There are two possible reasons for this.

1) He's brown.
2) He's a Democrat.

No, he's not been the most stellar president we have had, but look what he's working with; A corporatist congress, a Zionist senate, and a largely apathetic public, half of which hates him unconditionally, totally, and unquestioningly either due to he color of his skin or his choice of political party.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fltcui

You don't get it. My post told the truth- he inherited the mess he's handling from the Bush regime. It's fine to disagree, but it's sophomoric to pick on one point & ignore the other.

I agree that Carter wasn't the greatest president, but once again- he didn't create the mess he had to take on; this country had had too many years of Viet Nam & Nixon, as well as the Arab oil embargo, rampant inflation & high unemployment.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Hey...maybe this is just like the BBC and their tower 7.....

Better keep an eye on Barry today.

Peace
edit on 4-7-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

One man is not to blame for the entire military industrial complex that began long before he was born. Give the man a chance. The world can see what he has to work with, & the whole world, along with the US, is sick & tired of it, too. Take a crack at the so-called powers-that-be for once; they're truly worthy of your notice.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
**************And in other news*********************************

The Twitter feed to MSNBC was also hacked with the message that Obama was killed.

All 13 viewers suffered some form of shock.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dontdrinkthewater

I hear you. There's something about this thread that seems to be bringing out the worst in people, especially from some in the UK. It's the 4th, so it seems some people have designated it Bash America Day. I've got a message for everyone concerned: we're all just people, & ranting at fellow posters on this site is not going to change a thing.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ok, I know that I am a bit of a conspiracy nut...

But I read that the tweets were ridiculous because Obama was at home with his family and other than a trip to Camp David he had not been anywhere.

Why then is there this on the latimes.com website?

www.latimes.com...

The pic is dated July 3rd.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

I agree with you, Magnus- star for you! If only folks in the US would forage farther afield in their search for news, then evaluate & weigh things accordingly. After all, the world is wide- & I've been fortunate enough to travel a great deal of it. The US is not the entire world; nor is any one country. The One God created this Earth with such diversity in it so that all here can learn as much as possible in the time they have to be here.

Your post reminds me of the movie JFK, when Mr. X reveals that JFK's assassination was in the news in New Zealand hours BEFORE he was actually shot!

For the first time in my brief time here on ATS, I'm getting all kinds of unsolicited flack from strange people because of what I've had to say on this thread. It's as if the neo-Nazi contingent of Stormfront decided to take offense!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Can you get in trouble for tweeting that?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

False celebrity deaths? What in the world are you talking about, & what does such a thing have to do with the topic at hand? You're jumping on the bandwagon about what I said- & I have as much right to state an opinion as anyone here.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I agree with you, Magnus- star for you! If only folks in the US would forage farther afield in their search for news

Many of us do.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So was he in Iowa yesterday or did the LATimes make a mistake?

If he was at Camp David all weekend, how could he have his picture taken in Iowa yesterday?

Any Iowa residents on the board that can shed some light on things?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So why is he carrying on the same thing he inherited? oh yeah,because they all have the same agenda....and where the hell do racist people come into this? dipstick.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Stop getting peoples hopes up...

*edit* I take that back... If he were offed things would be worse.. The primates would... Well ya know, make Rome look silly in comparison. Burn baby burn.

Deebo
edit on 4-7-2011 by Deebo because: fix

edit on 4-7-2011 by Deebo because: add

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It seems to me many of you are still on the blue pill. This incident is most likely an attempt to cause problems using the internet so the PTB can further their agenda to close down the internet and free speech. This is most likely the work our own government and the puppet masters. If they can get some mass hysteria going by hacking something, they can then use it to pull the plug on the first amendment and many of you blue pill folks will back them up, since you fell for this trick.

They have also launched attacks on our constitution in the media over the weekend. (See: www.infowars.com... )

Take the red pill and go watch "Endgame" on youtube (of course its an Alex Jones Production). It's time to wake up. Once you finish it move on to "The Obama Deception".

I scanned and didn't see it, so I apologize if anyone has already brought up this point already.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If anyone really believes for one minute that the President of the US is really the one responsible for the actions of the military industrial complex- for which, knowingly or not, since Kennedy's assassination a president is just a figurehead- well, such a person is hopelessly naive.

It makes no difference what anyone thinks about me. The world is the way it is, no matter what anyone says, & singling someone like me out for saying what I said is just an excuse for you firebrands out there not to have to do anything constructive about what irks you.

You trolls all spend too much time hiding behind avatars on the internet in order to take your worthless frustrations out upon others- as if the world cares. Get a life!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join