It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A relative found a mysterious cave 50 years ago. (is it safe to post the story?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A relative of mine found a mysterious cave more than 50 years ago. He is unfortunately dead now, but I'd like to relate the story on this forum. (With approx. location of the cave and such). I'm also planning to go look for it when I have the chance, as I know what area it is in.

However, since this is a TRUE story where I know that something that could *maybe* - be government officials or something similar to "men in black" intervened, I am afraid that I could get in trouble for telling it.

So my question is simply:

If you were to tell a true story about a cave with something that is probably alien inside, and you KNOW that the story is true. What are the chances that you'd get in trouble for telling it here on ATS ? I'd like to hear your opinion before I decide if I should compile a detailed thread about it, with location and all the tidbits of information I got about it before he deceased.

edit on 2/7/11 by Pointofview because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A) I would not discuss it, on any thread at all.

B) Do my own excavation.
C) Claim it as yours, seeing as you are the explorer.
D) Take lots of pictures and upload it to youtube without music, or they will discredit you and debunk you.
E) MIB would only use their mind eraser on you to keep it a secret from everyone else.
F) Keep it to yourself. Do not disclose location. Use Camera.

Too many would stab you in the back for that information. Good Luck.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't see why you would get in trouble just for telling.

The only trouble I see is if the place is on private property and you trespass.

Looking forward to hearing about this cave.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I doubt very much you would get into trouble,
I mean there`s been a lot worse told here on ats.
So please spill the beans.
As a matter of interest,how do you know this is "True",
do you have evidence,Pics etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

B) Do my own excavation.
D) Take lots of pictures and upload it to youtube without music, or they will discredit you and debunk you.
E) MIB would only use their mind eraser on you to keep it a secret from everyone else.

what he said.

don't tell any one, go there by your self and then share it with us. peace..

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage

Originally posted by Manhater

B) Do my own excavation.

what he said.

don't tell any one, go there by your self and then share it with us. peace..

Correction: She.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pointofview
A relative of mine found a mysterious cave more than 50 years ago. He is unfortunately dead now, but I'd like to relate the story on this forum. (With approx. location of the cave and such). I'm also planning to go look for it when I have the chance, as I know what area it is in.

However, since this is a TRUE story where I know that something that could *maybe* - be government officials or something similar to "men in black" intervened, I am afraid that I could get in trouble for telling it.

So my question is simply:

If you were to tell a true story about a cave with something that is probably alien inside, and you KNOW that the story is true. What are the chances that you'd get in trouble for telling it here on ATS ? I'd like to hear your opinion before I decide if I should compile a detailed thread about it, with location and all the tidbits of information I got about it before he deceased.

If you have a story to tell, I would tell it and not place a carrot out in front of members so that they are begging for the story or having to ask questions. You say you have a story, tell it

No MIB is going to come after you for a story that cannot even be corroborated without any evidence. Plus you are posting behind an anonymous username. Unless you use that name all over the net which identifies you personally - nobody can know who you are.

If you are that concerned that you have some super duper secret info and you want to share but are afraid, contact staff....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stu2112

How do I know ? Well - if you had a close relative. I wont say how close, but close, that you knew your whole life. A rock solid person, that never lied to anyone. A person deeply connected to you. Then you would know if he lied or not. That, and also other things.

Sigh... picture the most solid, serious, rock solid person you have ever known. Then ask yourself if he'd lie. You'd probably say : HELL NO.

He was that kind of person. So I know. I cannot prove it off course ;-), (if I don't find the cave that is).

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If "they" are not knocking on your door, 10 min after you posted this thread, you should be safe

Just continue when you feel safe

edit on 2-7-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
To be honest, I would say that despite the story being true and indeed the recital of any information as to what was found in it etc that you will be safe.

My reasoning is simple:

This discovery was made 50 years ago (if I understand you correctly) and the chances are, anything that may or may not have been in there would most likely have been removed by now.

You are not 'blowing the whistle' with any 'secret' information gained from time spent in government / military employment and unless you happen to possess some sort of 'high level' position within the political / military machine, your small potatoes and thus, discrediting you to the general public (if it was indeed needed) would be no big issue.

I apologise of the above sounds like negative comments towards you; I promise they are not. I have not heard your story but I can understand why you may be reluctant or indeed scared to do so, because of what the repercussions might be. The stark reality is, that if in some unlikely event you did draw attention to yourself regarding whatever you might post; the worst that would happen is that you get threatened to keep quiet and judging by the fact you are reluctant to post in the first place, that will be enough for you.

I do, however, have an alternative suggestion for you. Before you post, why not go find this cave and report in detail both the story you were told and what you eventually find in there? Chances are if some thing is there or was there, you can take evidence in the for of pictures and notes etc that will support the original story and thus, make your post even better :-)

Either way, don't be afriad, stand up for what you beleive in :-)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Go to the cave with someone else, for safety reasons.
Take copious photos of the aliens.
Post them here.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pointofview
reply to post by Stu2112

How do I know ? Well - if you had a close relative. I wont say how close, but close, that you knew your whole life. A rock solid person, that never lied to anyone. A person deeply connected to you. Then you would know if he lied or not. That, and also other things.

Sigh... picture the most solid, serious, rock solid person you have ever known. Then ask yourself if he'd lie. You'd probably say : HELL NO.

He was that kind of person. So I know. I cannot prove it off course ;-), (if I don't find the cave that is).

Trust no one!!!!!!! Do not trust me or even ATS staff.
Be the biggest mistake you ever make.
I trust no one.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Pardon my language - but there is so many weird stories on this site, many which is probably bull#. I don't know how to make my story stand out from all of it, but I feel it's important that it do.

So I will spend some time making it right. It's too cool (and true) to disappear in the flood of threads.

Thank you for all the replies. I will post the thread when I feel it's ready. Thank you so much.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I could tell you a story of a VERY close relative whom i trusted,
turns out they lied through their teeth,everyone is capable of telling
porkies.
Ok so are you going to tell this story or not,and if not then just abandon
this thread.
Not much point in stretching this thread out if your not going to tell the
story.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stu2112

I think that statement says more about your judgment of character and your relatives, then that it proves that everyone can lie through their teeth.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I edited the title to reflect that the story is not in the thread. Again, thank you for the replies everyone. :-)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Too late, we are already watching you.
Stay away! Stay away!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I would advise you NOT to post the story and location of it here yet.

GO THERE FIRST TAKE PICS INVESTIGATE THEN POST!

It is a known fact Gov patrol this site, so if you post all info up before you go, it would be more than likely the Gov would be off to check it out, ( if they already haven't that is) erasing all chances of you and us knowing anything about it. Then they will do what they do best - distort the truth into a dirty lie to fit their psycho agendas.

Peace

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Make sure you use your I phone so we can pull the meta data off the picture..

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
Make sure you use your I phone so we can pull the meta data off the picture..

Oh my god ! How did you know that i own a iPhone ? Tell me what model I have, and I will really start to worry.

edit on 2/7/11 by Pointofview because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join