It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Igan, Charlie Veitch, Adam Davis, Followup Conversation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If some of you are like me, you are still trying to figure out what happened to Charlie Veich's opinions on 9/11 and the whole general conspiracy "cult". Here is a follow up conversation with Max Igan and Charlie Veich just uploaded by Max Igan about an hour ago...enjoy.

The entire 7 part conversation can be found on Max Igan's YT channel - AODSCARECROW

edit on 2-7-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Thanks this is a good interview.

Its always good to hear real truth instead of the rhetoric and non-sense they tout in the MSM.

Hers a good comment from youtube On Veitches weird thoughts and actions

"oooh FFS,,,,, Numerology significance in his own name initials?? Give me a $%#&@ break. I bet he was holding his C@#$(chicken) when he said that piece of $%#^@E..(Poop)"

Interesting interview i think Vietch might be full of himself though. Weird how he doesn't believe 911 was an inside job.

I guess hes still on the side of truth and against the war criminals and all but. Weird...?

edit on 2-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think Charlie is a nice guy who has done a lot of good. He has a right to his own opinion, and we should not hate him even if we disagree.

Personally, I believe Charlie became fed up with the conspiracy world mentality, and the limitations of a fear based mindset. His rejection of this mentality led him to adopt a new opinion on the central idea of the truth movement. That is his right.

Another thought entered my mind. Charlie wants to spread love, and improve the mindset of people. He is on the verge of getting more exposure, and more attention. If he publicly supports the idea that 911 was an inside job he has a gaping liability. He cannot spread a positive message if every one jumps on him about 911. This would lead people to disregard his whole message. That may be a reason for the change. It is better to distance himself from the conspiracy world to try to get more people away from a fear based life.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Interesting that the first question the guy asks gets the building seven collapse time wrong. Why is this so common?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Also interesting is the firm cult foundations of Igan's conspiracy mindset. Evidence of any kind is evidence of conspiracy. Even when there is direct evidence to the contrary, that also supports the notion of a conspiracy because it is an action by TPTB that is designed to look flagrant.

With a 'logic' system like that one can be convinced of anything at all. Literally anything.

new topics

top topics

join