It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All U.S. Presidents Have One Thing in Common

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I felt like this was the best place to put this thread, if not, Mods feel free to move it.

So i found this video, a 12 year old girl did a genealogy project and connected all the presidents except one to one certain king of England.
Link

Pretty interesting, i myself already believe that intermarrying and interbreeding was a mainstay practice amongst these elite, royal types anyways (see prince Charles lol) but i think this maybe a bit more proof and quite a feat for such a young, smart girl. if only she knew what it really meant and that it wasn't just some coincidence.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

creepy. that's about all I have to say. That is an impressive feat imo.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Reminds me of that post about how the U.S. is a corporation still under British rule.

2nd

Deebo

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
They also have the same colored strings.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Its interesting, but how impressive is it really? Can't a lot of Americans be traced back to British royalty if you go back far enough?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I've read somewhere that EVERYONE is descended from royalty, not British royalty, but royalty of some kind.
But why has no one ever looked that up before? Why did it take a 12 year old to do it?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

I guess I should have said impressive feat that she was able to dig all that up. I would guess that everyone can trace back to one royal line or another but that so many go back to one king seems odd. however the Nat Geo genome project proved everyone came from 1 common source so then again maybe more likely than I suspect.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
All related indirectly.

So is Kevein Bacon to the 6th in movies.

It's all beginning to make sense now.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
one thing they all have in common is they were ALL PRESIDENTS....

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I've read somewhere that EVERYONE is descended from royalty, not British royalty, but royalty of some kind.
But why has no one ever looked that up before? Why did it take a 12 year old to do it?

I "read somewhere" the exact opposite. It's a rarity to be related to any royalty at all. I also read about a 'genealogy group' of about 20 people, and only 4 had any sort of famed ancestors. There is definitely something up with the bloodlines. Isn't this story fairly old though? I remember reading about it soon after Obie got into office. Not saying it's irrelevant by any means..

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't enjoy being this person, and if it was something that mattered, I would not be.
However, this does not matter, so..........

this one (8-4-10)

and this one (4-19-11)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by Ghost375

I "read somewhere" the exact opposite. It's a rarity to be related to any royalty at all. I also read about a 'genealogy group' of about 20 people, and only 4 had any sort of famed ancestors. There is definitely something up with the bloodlines. Isn't this story fairly old though? I remember reading about it soon after Obie got into office. Not saying it's irrelevant by any means..

It is rare from my experience. I do genealogical research, and not many are related to any kind of royalty from what I've seen.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

I'm not saying you were wrong. I really just don't know what to think of this.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have actually known this for some time.

In fact I have known that the Elites are all working for the Throne of England.

YESTERDAY and you can check the date from my post i wrote the following in my thread titled
Ruling Elite Vs Religion Vs Population Control

The Elites still need people to rule over!! So 350,000,000 is around the same number we had on Earth after the 100 years wars in 1337 - 1453 - a very significant time for the Elites being a s two royal houses were battling it out for the French Throne. It was between the House of Plantagenets rulers of the throne of England and the House of Valois from France. But that another story!!

The little girl in the video in this OP clearly states they all relate to the Plantegenets.

edit on 1-7-2011 by TheButcher23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

I guess I should have said impressive feat that she was able to dig all that up. I would guess that everyone can trace back to one royal line or another but that so many go back to one king seems odd. however the Nat Geo genome project proved everyone came from 1 common source so then again maybe more likely than I suspect.
Indeed, the most recent common ancestor could be as recent as 2000 years ago.

Also, Genghis Khan could have more than 16 million descendants alive today.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheButcher23

The Plantagenet branch is also called by some historians as the Devil's Brood. I knew I had heard that name somewhere.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Always right at the point !!!

I would say more : I bet $100 bucks that obama value more his black ancestry, has if it was something else besides the human race.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Incredible. That should be something that should be debated nationwide. Supposedly we all elected these presidents and they having the same lineage. What are the odd's on that happening at random. We never seperated from the monarchy, did we!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Most likely, this is pure coincidence; but some less "IT'S THE BLOODLINES" explanations are possible while not being simple coincidence.

For instance, it could be that they all have a genetic predisposition to aim for and achieve Leadership (or Apparent Leadership) roles. A little creepy, yes, but it also could make sense.

But, no; it's probably the Reptilian Zionist Illuminated Shadow Rulers thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Interesting read, being a Canadian I would like to see the same research applied to the Canadian ruling families.

<<   2 >>

join